United States Postal Service
3,4 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kearny, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
130 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 27 424 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a great job considering the lack of necessary qualifications. All you need to do is be able to do repetitive labor and be drug free. Management can sometimes be ridiculous, and good workers are taken advantage of to make up for the people who disappear for two hours but somehow manage to stay employed. Lots of things wrong, but if you embody a true sense of "I don't care," and you stay busy, you'll be just fine. The job eventually comes with decent benefits along with its decent hourly, and overtime is normal.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay but expected to work 10+ hours. The acting supervisors shoes favoritism, will have people literally standing around but if another department needs help will pull a newbie or someone who actually work to assist. The plant manager acts as the overseer as if we were on a plantation.
Pay
No order and control
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very unprofessional especially on tour 1 from the management down very Ghetto!! Would recommend any another building, no outside life at all. The supervisors want you to practically bend them over in order for you to keep your job. Pay rate is average until you become a regular. I’m looking for something better without the hassle and headache.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is hard labor on your body. Currently looking for something more reasonable. As a mail handler assistant, you get treated basically like nothing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job I like it it money was really good people there were pretty good overall everything was alright I can’t complain a job is a job right . And they have benefits
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work for this company 40 hour in 6 days with no overtime you day of maybe m t w or Thursday . This is why I quit no life no family time. If you have family this is not for you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t want to talk about it . It’s very unprofessional & not organized. They need to do better but the work there is easy as can be honestly speaking
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent job if management would allow workers to work without all the micromanaging and blaming the workers for their mistakes also they will lie on you
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend it to anyone. The management is the worst I have ever seen. This is filled with the most miserable people I have ever had the displeasure to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working the the US Postal Service. It was hard work but i learned that without us the is no mail. The pay from USPS was always on time. I would recommend to anyone who wants to join and great benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the work in the postal system is great. The supervisor turnover is high leading to my decision to test the job market. My work is very repetitive. I seek more of a challenge in my day to day responsibilities. Otherwise I enjoy my coworkers and the equipment i’ve exposed to in my time here. I will miss it if I do move on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t suggest anyone work at this job. It wears your body down and barely leaves you time for your family. Management is unfair and the union is usually not on your side and tells you there is nothing they can do but make it hard for you to get out of the union. I don’t recommend this job for anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved this job when I worked there I was hired for the season so I was only there seasonal but the time I was there I liked it didn’t have a problem making this money and I loved that they called Mandatory overtime I’m all about making this money!!! I don’t have nothing bad to say about the pay is very good and so are the benefits too
Munkahelyi kultúra
Let me just say that this is by far the worst company when it comes to hiring. I filed out the app in august for seasonal cep. 2nd week in august after passing with a 98 did my drug test and background check passed everything never had a criminal record and these unorganized inconsiderate fools don’t even call email text or nothing to let you know anything. It’s now November and still nothing thank god I have a full time careee because they are by far the W
Munkahelyi kultúra
From my experience they train you for 3/5 days than you on your own..they don’t tell you nothing about your route where to go or what do when you get an assigned route..the supervisors could care less about you and your safety. Supervisors will make you feel uncomfortable and play mind games with you till you quit or get fired. Don’t work here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job stability once you become regular but very physical and it's reputation helps with applying for personal needs like loans,, apartments etc
Steady pay
Stress full unprofessional atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
the post office is a great career to have if you don't have any children. management sucks they don't know how to talk to people well majority of them don't
Munkahelyi kultúra
They start you as a part time flex (ptf) which means you’ll work whatever hours they need you. 6 days a week for 6 hours a day. You won’t get holiday pay as a ptf and best believe you’ll work on the holidays. You could remain a ptf for as long as 3 years. It’s all about seniority and how many vacant routes are available. There’s about 70 drivers which means you’ll be 70 on the seniority list. Only way to move up if someone retires. On average 1-2 retire a year if you are lucky. Takes about 11 years to get top pay of $30. Once you become full time it starts getting better but the pay will still suck after all the deductions they take off, 401k, pension, ss, ect, ect. A lot of good people to work with is the biggest benefit there after they don’t see you as a rookie no more. The drivers have a good bond and help each other out. They say hang on cause it will pay off but can you really wait 10 years to make $30 a hour? Good luck
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was professional and work fast paced but compensation allowed me to provide for my family . I would recommend that everyone apply for this company.
Everything Good
It wasn’t permanent
Munkahelyi kultúra
The united states postal service has excellent pay good benefits . The work can be demanding at peak times but its rewarding. The overtime is mandatory with no advance notice.
Good pay
Mandatory overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's excellent work. I just don't like that those of you who work like MHA or PSI are temporary. And I find it's not fair. As it astounds a process and even a test to leave a job and work only temporary. I'd love to change that. And that also give the opportunity to people who do not have accidents in the license to work in street. But in the rest I do not complain of USPS. Only there are many things that should change as especially Temporary.