United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kearny, NJ

120 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 166 értékelés megtekintése
Postal pros and cons
Electronic Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, december 9.
Overall the work in the postal system is great. The supervisor turnover is high leading to my decision to test the job market. My work is very repetitive. I seek more of a challenge in my day to day responsibilities. Otherwise I enjoy my coworkers and the equipment i’ve exposed to in my time here. I will miss it if I do move on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a job not a career !
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, november 22.
I wouldn’t suggest anyone work at this job. It wears your body down and barely leaves you time for your family. Management is unfair and the union is usually not on your side and tells you there is nothing they can do but make it hard for you to get out of the union. I don’t recommend this job for anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Love this job
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, november 14.
Loved this job when I worked there I was hired for the season so I was only there seasonal but the time I was there I liked it didn’t have a problem making this money and I loved that they called Mandatory overtime I’m all about making this money!!! I don’t have nothing bad to say about the pay is very good and so are the benefits too
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Unorganized
Disgusting (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, november 10.
Let me just say that this is by far the worst company when it comes to hiring. I filed out the app in august for seasonal cep. 2nd week in august after passing with a 98 did my drug test and background check passed everything never had a criminal record and these unorganized inconsiderate fools don’t even call email text or nothing to let you know anything. It’s now November and still nothing thank god I have a full time careee because they are by far the W
Mvo
MVO (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, szeptember 14.
From my experience they train you for 3/5 days than you on your own..they don’t tell you nothing about your route where to go or what do when you get an assigned route..the supervisors could care less about you and your safety. Supervisors will make you feel uncomfortable and play mind games with you till you quit or get fired. Don’t work here
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Mailhandler
Mail handler/ Vehicle operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, szeptember 12.
Great job stability once you become regular but very physical and it's reputation helps with applying for personal needs like loans,, apartments etc
Steady pay
Stress full unprofessional atmosphere
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
3,0
Think twice
Motor Vehicle Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, augusztus 28.
They start you as a part time flex (ptf) which means you’ll work whatever hours they need you. 6 days a week for 6 hours a day. You won’t get holiday pay as a ptf and best believe you’ll work on the holidays. You could remain a ptf for as long as 3 years. It’s all about seniority and how many vacant routes are available. There’s about 70 drivers which means you’ll be 70 on the seniority list. Only way to move up if someone retires. On average 1-2 retire a year if you are lucky. Takes about 11 years to get top pay of $30. Once you become full time it starts getting better but the pay will still suck after all the deductions they take off, 401k, pension, ss, ect, ect. A lot of good people to work with is the biggest benefit there after they don’t see you as a rookie no more. The drivers have a good bond and help each other out. They say hang on cause it will pay off but can you really wait 10 years to make $30 a hour? Good luck
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14NemJelentés
I loved working at DVD in Kearny NJ
Sorter/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, augusztus 2.
The management was professional and work fast paced but compensation allowed me to provide for my family . I would recommend that everyone apply for this company.
Everything Good
It wasn’t permanent
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good place to work for
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny New Jersey2019, július 14.
The united states postal service has excellent pay good benefits . The work can be demanding at peak times but its rewarding. The overtime is mandatory with no advance notice.
Good pay
Mandatory overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Past Exam
PSE/Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, április 22.
It's excellent work. I just don't like that those of you who work like MHA or PSI are temporary. And I find it's not fair. As it astounds a process and even a test to leave a job and work only temporary. I'd love to change that. And that also give the opportunity to people who do not have accidents in the license to work in street. But in the rest I do not complain of USPS. Only there are many things that should change as especially Temporary.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Good work place
loading and unloading (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, március 31.
Love working at high rate speed , the employees where very great team players . Teach how to focus on low speed to high speed pressure. Working at the United States Postal Service also teaches you how to learn not only the position you were hired for but different levels of training good mind set in gratitude.
Lunch
Half hour lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Career
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2019, március 24.
If you ever get into the Postal career be ready to work. You would definitely have to manage your work life with family life. It's all about getting that mail no matter what. Then when it's that time of the year be prepared to work to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and people friendly
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2018, december 11.
Working with the post office was definitely a challenge I got to work at many stations and learn each one of them at a fast pace no one was self centered if I needed help they keep you busy and the work is a piece of cake
Fast Paced Plant
MAIL HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2018, december 10.
The post office is a great place to work, you just have to have the stamina for it. Long hours, heavy lifting and lots of strain on the body. It is also a perfect opportunity to network and meet amazing co workers.
Amazing Co Workers
Long Hours, Strenuous Standing
Productive and fast paste
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2018, november 14.
Great experience overall. The pay is amazing and there are a lot of overtime hours available. Easy opportunity to move forward in the company. I would recommend this career to anyone.
Great pay
Short break
2,0
Fast Pace
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2018, november 6.
Mailing handler as fast pace for first class every two times a week. It was stressful with a lot of bundles of magazines and letters. Plus cut hours.
Causal outfit
15 mintunes break with no lunch hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
seasonal
PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2018, október 10.
i actually loved this job the co workers the management the benefits if offered full time position the work was very easy and going easy to catch on and great managment once again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 4Jelentés
stressful
Mail Processing Clerk United States Postal Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2018, október 5.
They work you to death and they are very unprofessional towards there working .You work long hours there is a lot of over time.You work six days a week.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Processing Clerk and Trained Expeditor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2018, szeptember 25.
Management sucks, the supervisors and mdos are very immature. Advancement in the company is based on who you know not qualifications. The work hours aren't good for people who want a life.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2018, augusztus 20.
Hectic mindless job more physical than anything the hours can vary depending on the mail flow for the day. Pay is good if you have children arrange for child care
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van