United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kansas City, MO

120 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 175 értékelés megtekintése
N/a
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, augusztus 27.
The pay is pretty good for the type work that is done. The benefits are also pretty good. Many people have retired from this United States Postal Service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Varied position
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, augusztus 8.
Depending on your job title. As a mail carrier you will work. Stressful but relaxed job. Pay is awesome if your a hard worker. Team effort if you make good connections.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great social network but this same social network may get you into drama.
Maintenance Technician/Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, július 18.
Request promotion early and often. Request to be supervisor within your first decade. Be persistent.

Evening shift is in greatest need, but it interferes with your children's evening activities.
Okay job
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, július 5.
Not enough hours. management was cool. PSE never get the fair end of the stick. Worked there for 3 years and never turned regular. They cut PSE hours every other month.
Common Sense job
Letter Carrier and Rural carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO and Belton,MO2019, július 3.
I was both a CCA and now an RCA. As a CCA I worked 50+ hours a week. Now as a RCA I get like 1day a week maybe 2/3 if I’m lucky. CCA turns permanent quicker than RCA. But the terms of the RCA contract is 10x better once permanent. Most RCA’s have a full time job outside (other sources of income) of the post office.
Hours (RCA), learning curve
Hours (CCA), favoritisms
No days off
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, június 30.
Like all of the other post this job is not meant for the week but prepare yourself the postal office does not care about your well being if you are not feeling well they do not care if you are within your 90 days thereisno help for you whatsoever
None until u make it passed your 90 days
Kontra érvek
No sick days benefits can be good if u make it
Hostile environment
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, június 19.
I work at USPS PnDC in Kansas City, MO there is absolutely no future with this company, they offer nothing in return for you hard work! Management is a JOKE, they no nothing and parade around picking on PSE Clerks to get a rise out of them. I've never worked at a place so negative!
Nothing good to say about this place!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a very good job to have
Expediter and distribution clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, június 3.
A typical day for me was to ensure that the mail for the day got on and off the trucks in a timely manner and ensure the dispatches are being made on time, Not all supervisors are equipped with the proper knowledge of the job to get the best results,
N/a
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, május 23.
It takes to long to become career the union does not fight for you as theyvshould they dont care about your family only the mail when you have a problem with the supervisor rather wrong or right they side with the supervisor and not really listen to the employees
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
No suitable hours hours or not family oriented
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
An ok job
TRACTOR TRAILER OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, május 23.
During my postal career I must say that I learned a lot, and I was given the chance to work plenty of overtime. I did not like the managment, and I was never given the opportunity to advance. The environment was childish, and the pay was not great. I had to work 6 days a week to make ends meat, and the insurance is way to high.
Easy work
no advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15NemJelentés
No human element
Flat Sorter SDO (Supervisor) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, május 21.
THE usps is a great career to have. Management over the years has diminished to a shell of the glorious leaders of old. Now anyone cruel enough can be placed into management versus the hungry ready to learn employee.
pay & benefits
Extremely stressful
Usps
Consumer Affairs Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, április 4.
This place is good for providing for your family, and will basically provide anything needed to raise a family. However you will be subjected to long work hours, and away from home very much when you first start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits no career advancement
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, március 29.
Not a lot of room for growth and advancement. Great health benefits and discounts. Several discounts given you won't be able to find at other companies. Annual leave (PTO) and sick leave is accrued every 40 hours.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Workplace/Home balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
We had fun making jokes when we took our 10 minute break.
City Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, március 14.
Sometimes fun when the mail was light, you could have a small conversation while you were casing mail. Or when the dispatch truck was late bring our mail.
A good company
Acting Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, március 8.
I started working at the postal service when I was very young. I worked there for 20 years. I will always look back with fondness of my time at the US Postal service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Very nice place to work
Served in various positions (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, február 19.
The post office provided great benefits and variety as far as what job you wanted to perform. There would be opportunities to bid on various jobs with various options for hours. The pay was excellent.
Excellent pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
The hours can be a problem if you don't have much seniority.
n/a
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, február 18.
Not a easy job , can be stressful at times Like being around the other carriers , loved to be on the street interacting with patrons.Start early finish late. Over all good benefits.Can be a physical job .Deal with weather.
weather conditions.
money and benefits.
Very hostile enviroment
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO 641272019, január 24.
They will collaborate and lie,
They are for each other friends helping friends here.
It's not clean you should test for TB if you have worked there.
The union is also fraud.
Money
Stressfull amd toxic
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Serious work place
Sales Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, január 16.
Fast pace, long hour. Heavy lifting customer communication constantly. Serval different jobs. Have to follow instructions very well. Drop off Mail from many companies that have to sorted for the carrier.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
High school drama
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2018, december 31.
It was like being back in high school with the gossip and backstabbing and drama. The union won't help and isn't confidential. Management will constantly pick on you and treat you like dirt. But if your managements friends you go and do anything. Just all bad at that facility.
Pay, benefits
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van