United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kansas City, MO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Kansas City, MO130 értékelés
130 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 084 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
If your not willing to work overtime and at a fast pace this is not the job for you. It pretty easy to advance once your in the door. You have to take a drug test depending on the position.
Party and benefits
Demanding work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved the United States Post Office as a Clerk-Carrier there's room for a career n advancement your able to drive company vehicles go to businesses
Great team work
Kontra érvek
Dog routes they will bite pepper spray don't work n icy days
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is easy. Its the management and employees that make your job experience there a nightmare. its a drama filled work environment that can become too much for anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Moneys great be prepared to sacrifice home life. Working 10 to 12 hour days, no weekends off. Be prepared to work all holidays. Night work 3:00 pm to 11:30 pm. Some jobs have split days off.
Money
Kontra érvek
Night work no weekends off, lots of overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was ok working here and i just look at this job as a disapointment! i dont recommend this job to anyone that wants to be treated fairly. This is not the place!!!!
pay
Management and leadership
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mentally and physically draining work where the employees are treated poorly and handled improperly. I feel like the post office doesn’t care to accommodate people with kids and family.
Good pay
Treated horribly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the post office is a blessing everyone is helpful friendly they treat you like family the building is clean and up to date pay is good but it can be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unless you are willing to kiss but and give certain “favors” in exchange for hours then don’t even apply. It will ruin your life. The hours are there they just won’t give you any if you simply want to work, do your job, and go home.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Literally the worse job that I’ve ever had. They expect you to be available to work any schedule, to handle any amount of labor, to complete job duties that are not in your job description and to deal with managements abuse for no benefits to start and minimum wage (basically). The turn over rate is 2 or more years meaning “ you’re at their disposal”. I wouldn’t recommend this job if you have a family to provide for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a mail Handler I would meet with my immediate supervisor for information on the daily plans. I would prepare the mail to be ran on the machines. After mail has been ran threw the machines I would dispatch mail.
As local 297 President I would meet with office secretary to discuss the plan for the day. I'd visit Postal facilities under my jurisdiction. Study and prepare for cases.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You do not start out as a Regular employee. In a clerk position, you are a contract employee for about 4 years. Your schedule and work environment depend on your Supervisor. Count on Overtime, with little to no notice. === The pay is good, but I have to say this is a position for someone in their 20's or 30's.
Munkahelyi kultúra
See for your self you will know if this is the right company for you. Need to have trainers and remove non workers, training for unprofessional managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is pretty good for the type work that is done. The benefits are also pretty good. Many people have retired from this United States Postal Service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on your job title. As a mail carrier you will work. Stressful but relaxed job. Pay is awesome if your a hard worker. Team effort if you make good connections.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Request promotion early and often. Request to be supervisor within your first decade. Be persistent.

Evening shift is in greatest need, but it interferes with your children's evening activities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not enough hours. management was cool. PSE never get the fair end of the stick. Worked there for 3 years and never turned regular. They cut PSE hours every other month.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was both a CCA and now an RCA. As a CCA I worked 50+ hours a week. Now as a RCA I get like 1day a week maybe 2/3 if I’m lucky. CCA turns permanent quicker than RCA. But the terms of the RCA contract is 10x better once permanent. Most RCA’s have a full time job outside (other sources of income) of the post office.
Hours (RCA), learning curve
Hours (CCA), favoritisms
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like all of the other post this job is not meant for the week but prepare yourself the postal office does not care about your well being if you are not feeling well they do not care if you are within your 90 days thereisno help for you whatsoever
None until u make it passed your 90 days
Kontra érvek
No sick days benefits can be good if u make it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work at USPS PnDC in Kansas City, MO there is absolutely no future with this company, they offer nothing in return for you hard work! Management is a JOKE, they no nothing and parade around picking on PSE Clerks to get a rise out of them. I've never worked at a place so negative!
Nothing good to say about this place!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day for me was to ensure that the mail for the day got on and off the trucks in a timely manner and ensure the dispatches are being made on time, Not all supervisors are equipped with the proper knowledge of the job to get the best results,
Munkahelyi kultúra
It takes to long to become career the union does not fight for you as theyvshould they dont care about your family only the mail when you have a problem with the supervisor rather wrong or right they side with the supervisor and not really listen to the employees
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
No suitable hours hours or not family oriented
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés