United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Kalamazoo, MI

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 739 értékelés megtekintése
Great Money, Very Stressful
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2019, augusztus 9.
Great money, but no time to spend it. Never know when you will get out. Trucks are junk, hot, and can be hard to maneuver.
Training in the office is very stressful, learning the slots for mail, inserts and magazines are overwhelming. And the supervisor not very helpful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Very good job
Maintenance Support Clerk - Carrier - Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2019, február 7.
I did many jobs at the Post Office and I am glad I had the opportunity to work all of them. The pay is great and so are the benefits. I retired from there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Just like high school with grown adults
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018, október 2.
Worse management you can imagine. The postmaster is a bully and management will do everything he says. Pay is great but the stress is not worth it. Leaving work is the best part of the day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Very strenouous job
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI 490012018, augusztus 6.
Very strenuous no micro managing you do have to watch for dogs. Takes a toll on the body. But over all nice to be outside. Meet some very nice people.
Coworkers
Kontra érvek
Weather can be brutal at times
USPS Encoding Center: Fast-paced, strictly enforced job requirements
Data Entry Specialist - USPS Encoding Center (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018, február 1.
I worked at the USPS encoding center in Kalamazoo as a second job. It was strictly a data entry position. Expectations were to maintain 65 WPM and 98% accuracy - on a daily basis. There was zero tolerance for absence. The work was repetitive, but the work environment was good. And for a part-time position, the pay was excellent. Since the job expectations were high and very strictly enforced, there were no slackers among my co-workers. Everyone was equally skilled and accountable. I enjoyed the work and the environment. I stopped working here only after the encoding center was moved to another city.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
DATA CONVERSION OPERATOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2018, február 1.
I had a lot of fun working in the Data Conversion center. Basically, my job was to sit in front of a computer and type exactly what came onto my screen. These were screen shots of mail that the computer at the mail facility couldn't automatically read. It was a very laid back environment and they appreciated how fast I could type.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Management is horrible
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2017, október 17.
VERY unorganized management at the Kalamazoo facilities. I was surprised how messy the Drake Road post office was. Didn't receive any guidance or training from my supervisor once I left the "Academy" which only covered letter types. They basically handed me the mail truck keys and booted me out the door to deliver packages, in plain clothes, on a Sunday. I didn't even know what time to report to work the next day as the supervisors had all left by the time we were done with the deliveries.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Lack of direction and training from the supervisors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fast Pace
Automation Clerk, P&DC (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2017, október 16.
I liked working there even though management wasn't the greatest. after being laid off I refused to go back when they called me back to work at a different location. I was treated unfairly as a PSE Clerk.
pay
no time off
Good pay, but stressful
Pse Mail Processing Clerk (SEASONAL) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2017, október 9.
Paid extremely well, however it was very quick paced and stressful. Had to pick up the slack of other employees at times but overall everyone did their part to make sure the job got done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
benefits and pay
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2016, december 11.
Work is demanding with all of the walking, but mail carriers all stick together regardless they have a brother/sisterhood they truly do watch out for each other.
benefits and pay
Kontra érvek
having to watch out for dogs and delivering in the Winter
Great People
Casual Clerk - Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2015, december 22.
Being able to carry mail and have my own route was great. The hours were long so days, but the benefits were worth it. The supervisors were dedicated and will work with you when you needed help.
great pay
Kontra érvek
Have to work in any weather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
The pits
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2015, december 17.
The only good thing about this job is the pay, but as the saying goes "all money ain't good money"! I absolutely hate this job but it pays my bills until I find something else. The hours are long the work is hard with no breaks.
working alone
Kontra érvek
casing the route (sorting and putting in order of delivery)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 38Nem 4Jelentés
Easy and nice pay.
PSE Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2015, szeptember 19.
I enjoyed working at the Post Office as a PSE Processing clerk. My job was relatively easy, I just had to get the hang of it as far as sorting the mail effectively and making no mistakes. When on the machines you really have to pay attention. Overall, I enjoyed it and it was one of the best jobs I've ever had. I was only a seasonal hire and I was still in undergrad.
Pay rate, breaks
Staying over late
Factory Setting
PSE-CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2014, május 31.
A factory setting; midnight shift; hours are not stable, no room for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
great place to work
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2014, március 17.
great place to work. management is good. co-workers are good
WORK WAS HARD BUT HAD FUN
CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo MI2013, november 22.
WE BROKE DOWN PALLETS OF MAIL ALONG WITH CAGES OF MAIL FOR DISTRIBUTION TO THE CARRIERS.
Love the outdoors
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2013, március 28.
:) A typical day of work includes sorting and delivering mail. management seems to work well with each other and my co-workers are focused! The hardest part of the the job is being on call. The most enjoyable part is being outdoors in the summer time.
being outdoors
bein on call
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great hours and benefits.
Transitional Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2013, március 21.
Preforming a much need service for your community and country. Having the ability to responsibly deliver mail and packages.
Pro érvek
great benefits and lots of paid holidays.
Kontra érvek
waiting to get in full time work force.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed being outside and delivering mail
Casual Mail Handler/Casual Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2013, február 13.
Everyone from management on down was a delight to work for. I would work for them again if opportunity arose.
Pro érvek
trusted employees to get the job done.
Kontra érvek
weather was at times rainy, snowy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What i enjoy about my job
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2012, október 24.
I get to work outside and am my own boss when I am out of the office, generally speaking as supervisors have in office duties. I get to meet new people, listen to music/sports while getting good exercise. It is demanding and takes a toll on the body, I work 6 days a week and usually get over 45 hours. I do enjoy being accountable and responsible for myself and my days work, if I get done early I ask if anybody needs help getting back.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van