United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jupiter, FL

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 430 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customers reaction when delivering a parcel they were expecting on time.
Exciting
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
moving the US Mail the good is dedicated employees the bad were (are) the slackers the good we the dedicated employees felt appreciated the bad being micromanaged
a paycheck and benefits
Kontra érvek
i have no cons to list i knew the job discription before applying for the job
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is by far the worst place I have worked. Management was really good when I first got here, but because there are so many inside favors, there were swaps in the management teams. New management is abusive, they lie on employees, they harass employees, they throw away mail and misreport numbers. It is such a stressful environment. The job tasks and pay is great, but if you can't compromise your morals to please bad management, DO NOT WORK HERE. The Jupiter office needs to be investigated IMMEDIATELY.
management
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Toxic working environment, worst job I have ever had. Management was brutal, training almost non-existent, and expectations way too high. Not a place to be in you are educated.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the beginning working for the post office was a great new experience. Until you start to see and realize that management is really incompetent. You can be the best employee always willing to help and go the extra mile but eventually they will turn you into a worker who just does not care. Honestly the Usps cares very little for they employees and you can tell by the way we are treated. If you have thick skin and don't mind being treated unfairly until you become a career employee then you'll be just fine.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Management very incompetent, very little flexibility
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my 32 years of service I have worked in numerous positions with the postal service. I have done internal testing for the South Florida District such as on time delivery performance from origination and destination. I also worked in quality improvement to make sure employees are processing product correctly. I also have trained employees as a an on the job instructor to ensure employee's are processing correctly. My current position I help many customers rely on my expertise in matching their mailings needs to postal products and services as a sales service associate. I have learned three important aspects to be success in any organization. Training, quality and good people skills. The most enjoyable part of my job is helping other employees and customers with the knowledge I have obtained over the past 32 years. The hardest part of my job is to works with employees' that a negative attitude. Working with employee's that have negative attitude I explain what ever has happened in the past I cant help that. I explain lets move on and start over and move on.
excellent benfits
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Day begins at 8:00 am with sorting mail, leaving the office to deliver a specified route. Learned to work the public and provide the best service possible. Management is generally inept due to advancement practices "old boy system". The hardest part of the job was the hot weather. The most enjoyable part of the job was managing your assigned route and providing service to your customers (who always love their letter carrier even if they do not like the Postal Service).