United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jersey City, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Jersey City, NJ106 értékelés
106 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 292 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend. Great pay but this job isn’t good for you physical body or mental health. The supervisors are disrespectful. They force you to work extra hours. Show favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS was an ok place to work for, the hours were good and the work great. We had a great flow and I loved going to work everyday. I would suggest very little changes for the ream.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work for the most part is pretty easy. I learned a lot about mail. The management can be a lot better. Overall this is an secure job.
Secure, Holiday pay, Vacation time
Working Weekends, Union
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse environment with diverse people and you will be challenged mentally and physically. The actual work, sorting mail manually or through a machine, is not hard at all. Pay and benefits are excellent!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People are very nice who work in the usps. Physical job so you to get ready your self. Different things to learn. Supervisior are good. Their behaviour is good
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned that in order to get the job done properly, you have to work as a team. Caring for your customers, co- workers and management should be your number one priority daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upon starting your first day everyone from management to my new co-workers created an atmosphere of camaraderie and never hesitated to assist me as I was learning all of my many job requirements.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked in Jersey City as a Seasonal Mail Handler in 2015 season. They told me if I worked hard and showed up everyday they would probably keep me on, well I sure worked my butt off & did not take a day off in the few months there & I have not been called for re-hire or kept on.
The pay was pretty good but some of my pay checks were not right, I was short on a few of my checks, eventually made right but after some frustration, my co-workers were great, well most of them, of course you get a couple of lazy ones though, anyway I liked the job just wish they would have kept their word of keeping me on or calling me back like they said they would though, very disappointed.
Pro érvek
Nice co-workers, busy pace which I like
Kontra érvek
not being kept on after the Season or called back when they told me I would be
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perform any combination of tasks in a post office, such as receive letters and parcels. Sort mail or parcels by address using sorting machines.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for me is to get my assignment for the day and proceed with my job. I work very well with other people so my co-workers are very fond of me. There is really nothing hard to do at the my job. It's basic common sense and following directions. The most enjoyable part is getting to learn different job functions and meeting new people.
Large cafeteria
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job at the post office was to key mail at a fast pace on a machine so the can be sorted to go to the right place in the country there were stacks an stacks of mail so we had to moved at a fast pace using your fingers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is a fast pace work friendly environment. My peers are very energetic very experienced in their craft.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers were very helpful,and the employess were kind. The hardest part of the job was lifting the large bags with magazines in them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of this job is keeping up the energy. Pulling the mail off the trucks can be very hard because they can be very heavy to pull. But just have a team member to help you and you will be okay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits and stability however, management is very unorganized
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Postal Service provided many opportunities for upward mobility and advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security, benefits, advancement, management and Job culture is THE UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A stepping stone for better opportunities elsewhere. Try to ignore the negativity that you may hear and/or surround you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a great experience work there, the product and services where great. And the customers make it all better for us to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard and stressful job, working in different climates of weather. However you have those customers that appreciate all that you do which makes the job worth it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my everyday work day is always the best my supervisor is the best he need gives me anything i can't handle yet he challenges me always to strive better as far as my work ability. My co workers are awesome we are a team and there is nothing i love better than to go to work happy and leave out the same job well done