United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jersey City, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Jersey City, NJ106 értékelés
106 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 314 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend. Great pay but this job isn’t good for you physical body or mental health. The supervisors are disrespectful. They force you to work extra hours. Show favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
come on time. It is fast-paced environment.I learned outing zip codes on boxes preforming package handling. The mangers did a job well done in making sure everyone one was doing what they were assigned.
Munkahelyi kultúra
we start our shift on time and are required to move the mail in a timely fashion so the mail can be sent out to reach the destination of a local post office to be ready to go out on its route.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s an ok company it just a lot you have to learn yourself by reading the booklet. There are some good things and bad with the company but you do work hard especially as a mail handler.
Vacations
Supervisor are rude
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is explained when hired. Come to work and do your job. Make 4 good clock rings. Master your craft and open the door of opportunity and climb the ladder of success.
Pro érvek
6 weeks vacation, carry over sick leave, health benefits and a 401K.
Kontra érvek
Bad managers make bad employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast work past, have to make sure packages and mail is sent out on time. Very Stressful at times but the pay is very good. Hated when they called over time cause than you have to work like 10-11 hrs a day.
Pay
Overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workers are poorly managed and it affects customer service. The Managers need to explain the importance of qaulity service and customer satisfaction. A happy customer will most likely use the service again and possibly refer others. Today there are more delivery companies, and internet options available to consumers. An unhappy customer will seek better service, although it may cost more.
Decent healthcare
Kontra érvek
Poor communication between employees and management
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day we may move some 60,000 to 150,000 parcels.
Although the atmosphere here is very competitive, we welcome everyone here to all entry level positions. Everyone starts out as a temporary employee. If you are seen as a person who works, you normally are welcomed back. Some think they can sit back and get paid, that atmosphere no longer exist. Managements mentality is to get the job done safely, but at whatever cost.

The most important thing here is, you come in with rationale of longevity and you may be considered. If not you will ultimately be among the statistical masses who come and go.
Pro érvek
Become permanent and you can take this job anywhere you want to go.
Kontra érvek
Can be the most stressful job if you don't have the correct management team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisors at my location are horrible they have nasty attitudes and no type of professionalism. They bring personal problems to work and it’s not professional at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job! i miss working there it was a fast moving pace and your outside by yourself all day. the pay is good once you become a regular . if you are 18 and do not know what you want to do give them a try.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A a very good place to work if you are focused and hard working.i work a short while got very sick and had to resign. seeking a position with less walking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
supervisor treat you a number not human..Horrible environment to work in.Long day 9 to 10 hours no break. Supervisor had a lot turnaround and staff will left the company. employee is unhappy a lot heavy lifting
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a distribution clerk for 34 years. We keyed the mail according to zip code and stack out the mail in sacks or contintans. We work any way from 40 to 50 plus hrs a week. Most of the supervision were decent.
FAIR BREAKS
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I really enjoyed about the post office was the schedule I was able to have. It allowed me to come home early and spend time with my family, as well as run my errands.
Early shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
A difficult place to work at ,with favoritism,abuse of power. the supervisors abusing there powers to impress there bosses. They would lie ,cheat whatever they can get away with , lie ,cheat , fabricate , look the other way when one of their favorites is doing something wrong. Remember I was prior military , trained to do the job and get the job done. I was not used to that kind of work environment .Supervisors , managers using there position to have with female employees . It just wasn't the place for me...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the postal is find for me because I am a hard worker an wont stop until the job is complete I love long hours and love the pay rate if over time comes my way Iam in ready to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
demand your respect. if your don't, management will try to run all over you. also, keep to yourself. you are better off not making friends. work as much overtime as you can.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was good people was very respectful a career job that any individual want to retire from. Easy to learn and maintain a life outside of life and very easy to more up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working at the post office might be a small health hazard if you intend to be there a long time ... other than that great place to work . Very time consuming
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for this company I've been here for more than 15 years I even helped 2 of my children get jobs they are now employees and have been for over 4 years now
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a cool job. just very bad management it can be a hard working environment depending on who is your supervisior. it depends on the facility. if you show to work you will be fine