United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jersey City, NJ

96 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 433 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and a fun place to work for.
destribution clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, szeptember 22.
I was a distribution clerk for 34 years. We keyed the mail according to zip code and stack out the mail in sacks or contintans. We work any way from 40 to 50 plus hrs a week. Most of the supervision were decent.
Pro érvek
FAIR BREAKS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pleasure working for the post office.
TRACTOR TRAILER DRIVER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, szeptember 13.
What I really enjoyed about the post office was the schedule I was able to have. It allowed me to come home early and spend time with my family, as well as run my errands.
Pro érvek
Early shift
Kontra érvek
None
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
2,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a cut-throat enviorment. managers abuse there powers ,etc.
Custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, szeptember 9.
A difficult place to work at ,with favoritism,abuse of power. the supervisors abusing there powers to impress there bosses. They would lie ,cheat whatever they can get away with , lie ,cheat , fabricate , look the other way when one of their favorites is doing something wrong. Remember I was prior military , trained to do the job and get the job done. I was not used to that kind of work environment .Supervisors , managers using there position to have with female employees . It just wasn't the place for me...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 2Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its nice
Warehouse Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, augusztus 24.
Working at the postal is find for me because I am a hard worker an wont stop until the job is complete I love long hours and love the pay rate if over time comes my way Iam in ready to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
keep to yourself
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ 073072017, július 23.
demand your respect. if your don't, management will try to run all over you. also, keep to yourself. you are better off not making friends. work as much overtime as you can.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, július 11.
Management was good people was very respectful a career job that any individual want to retire from. Easy to learn and maintain a life outside of life and very easy to more up.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 4Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
a little dusty
Mail Handler Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, július 9.
working at the post office might be a small health hazard if you intend to be there a long time ... other than that great place to work . Very time consuming
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Outstanding
Acting Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  80 County Rd. Jersey City2017, június 30.
I love working for this company I've been here for more than 15 years I even helped 2 of my children get jobs they are now employees and have been for over 4 years now
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
takes a long time to get hired when you get in just show up to work and you will be fine
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, június 12.
its a cool job. just very bad management it can be a hard working environment depending on who is your supervisior. it depends on the facility. if you show to work you will be fine
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok Place to work
Mail Clerk/Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, június 5.
USPS was an ok place to work for, the hours were good and the work great. We had a great flow and I loved going to work everyday. I would suggest very little changes for the ream.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job security the USPS offers is Amazing
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, május 11.
A typical day of work for the most part is pretty easy. I learned a lot about mail. The management can be a lot better. Overall this is an secure job.
Pro érvek
Secure, Holiday pay, Vacation time
Kontra érvek
Working Weekends, Union
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
love is love
Carrier, Truck Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2017, április 14.
We seek peace, knowing that peace is the climate of freedom.
Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 21Jelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse environment
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City2017, március 14.
Warehouse environment with diverse people and you will be challenged mentally and physically. The actual work, sorting mail manually or through a machine, is not hard at all. Pay and benefits are excellent!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, szeptember 15.
People are very nice who work in the usps. Physical job so you to get ready your self. Different things to learn. Supervisior are good. Their behaviour is good
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 2Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is properly organized on the day to day basis
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, augusztus 30.
I learned that in order to get the job done properly, you have to work as a team. Caring for your customers, co- workers and management should be your number one priority daily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cohesive Co-Workers
MAIL HANDLER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, június 23.
Upon starting your first day everyone from management to my new co-workers created an atmosphere of camaraderie and never hesitated to assist me as I was learning all of my many job requirements.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
3,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked my butt off but they didn't call me back
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, március 31.
I worked in Jersey City as a Seasonal Mail Handler in 2015 season. They told me if I worked hard and showed up everyday they would probably keep me on, well I sure worked my butt off & did not take a day off in the few months there & I have not been called for re-hire or kept on.
The pay was pretty good but some of my pay checks were not right, I was short on a few of my checks, eventually made right but after some frustration, my co-workers were great, well most of them, of course you get a couple of lazy ones though, anyway I liked the job just wish they would have kept their word of keeping me on or calling me back like they said they would though, very disappointed.
Pro érvek
Nice co-workers, busy pace which I like
Kontra érvek
not being kept on after the Season or called back when they told me I would be
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, február 26.
Perform any combination of tasks in a post office, such as receive letters and parcels. Sort mail or parcels by address using sorting machines.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 5Jelentés
4,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive environment
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2016, február 1.
A typical day at work for me is to get my assignment for the day and proceed with my job. I work very well with other people so my co-workers are very fond of me. There is really nothing hard to do at the my job. It's basic common sense and following directions. The most enjoyable part is getting to learn different job functions and meeting new people.
Pro érvek
Large cafeteria
Kontra érvek
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 3Jelentés
5,0
Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office was a good place to work at.
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2015, augusztus 8.
My job at the post office was to key mail at a fast pace on a machine so the can be sorted to go to the right place in the country there were stacks an stacks of mail so we had to moved at a fast pace using your fingers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 23Nem 9Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: United States Postal Service? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.

Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

3,5
23 433 értékelés alapján
57 155
45 808
35 369
22 323
12 778

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,1Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
3,7Bérezés/juttatások
3,3Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
2,9Vezetőség
3,2Céges kultúra

United States Postal Service - értékelések munkakör szerint