United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jersey City, NJ

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Jersey City, NJ104 értékelés
104 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 868 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend. Great pay but this job isn’t good for you physical body or mental health. The supervisors are disrespectful. They force you to work extra hours. Show favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
Internal advancement opportunities. A company where people retire from. Work is demanding and can be challenging. Don't expect to be off on holidays or weekends if you don't have long tenured. The compensations and benefits are better then one would think. Most co-workers are like "family" to one another. My overall experience was a good one and I would work there again. It was an experience I appreciated and would recommend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job is stressful management is sorry & they allow the young workers to do nothing, there motto is let workers that dont work do nothing & dog the workers. The end of April will be 34 yrs. for me I just tired of all the favouritism & BS in here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think being a temporary mail handler the pay should be much more than $12 a hour.The temps does all the work and make sure this mail get out of this building the supervisors work temps harder then the M.H.A (mail handler Assistant) and the regulars (permanent workers ..The salary for the temps should not be $12 a hour being that temps(temporary workers does all the work
Love the diversity
Pay no good for temps
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the Postal Service was a great experience. I enjoyed working with so many wonderful people. It was a very physical job, however I was able to endure. I learned so much about the Postal Service during my tenure there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
People please do not apply for this place. This is most horrible worst place u can work for . First of all when u apply then offer u a permanent position when they never do . Make u go through a lot just to get in there then get laid off two months later . Trust me this is not the job for u look somewhere else . Terrible management .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible place to work management is so unprofessional . I would never return for employment . Working in a plant is crucial . Social life ? Forget about it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is not hard and it is great exercise and the pay is ok. If you have kids this is not the job for you , management and the supervisors are horrible and they make unreal expectations. If you are a good carrier they will overwork you and then complain about everything. They expect you to put this job over everything else in your life . Until they change their horrible culture and how they treat their workers I wouldnt recommend it to lno 1.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for the post office but the only thing that needs to be improve are the hours. We definitely work as a team and come together to make sure we process customers mail on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No sick days or vacation. Management sucks and cares nothing about your life or kids. 12 hr work days. Work every holiday and weekend. Don’t care about your safety. Trucks are not safe they wait until an accident happens to fix any known problems. You can get into an accident and the first then they do is take a pic of your shoes and say “ Well that wouldn’t have happened if you had the right shoes on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was a good workplace. its a good career job its just not the place to make a career because of the higher up. I was their for a long time and was very unhappy
healthcare
supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the post office , I became a stronger person and it molded me into an adult. I met some great people and the whole experience was good to me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An amazing place to work for when you are working with the right people. Otherwise, it could be a stressful work environment. I love what I do.🙌🏾🙏🏾
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great opportunity for job security and different insurance packages. The environment within however, is beyond anything ever experienced. If you are not ready to be around adults still conducting themselves as high schoolers DO NOT apply. The culture is degrading and the unions are absolutely worthless.
Job Security
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours you get will always be crazy ,,, overnight ,, the hours are really late ,, May start 3 am , or 4 am ,, or maybe 7 pm till 3am ,, the hours there at the plant mess up your sleep format ,, the the only thing ,, it’s crazy hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the South Bergen , Jersey City location!! Management sucks, the most rude nastiest attitudes. The pay is good, but no set hours. You may get 40 hoists a week you might get 25. No worth the money paid.
Pretty good pay
Kontra érvek
No set hours, the packages outweighed the mail. And on Sunday delivering the packages were heavy and unorganized.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working there. The post office is a great place for people who can work with new people. It’s very easy to get alone because everyone works together
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on facility and employees you can either enjoy work or be miserable. due too some management issues you have some supervisors that dont go by the rule book they do what they want
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive environment, hands on skills. Advancement for growth. Security and education opportunities. Exciting and great to be in a diverse environment.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great opportunity to learn the equipment and different positions. The work is not hard in terms of understanding. There's adequate break times. Its an awesome job especially if you are a regular .
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only thing negative I have to say about the post office is the pay REALLY sucks.. As a TTO (Tractor Trailer Operator) you have to wait 10yrs to make 60k a yr, based on a 40hr work week.. They rather give the work to contractors ,rather than employees!
Management & staff are awesome.. Great place to work if you can wait 10 yrs to make a decent living..
Listed above
Listed above
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés