United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jamaica, NY

49 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 405 értékelés megtekintése
Good & bad
Sales and Services Distribution Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2017, január 17.
Very stressful environment.. A lot of parcels day to day. Not enough of a team effort. Management doesn't enforce it. The best part of my job is the new people I meet everyday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
productive
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2016, december 3.
a typical day at work is very productive, friendly setting.
The job was physically demanding--lifting and loading parcels and tubs of mail throughout the day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Beginning
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2016, június 19.
Sorted important parcels to and from various zip codes. loaded conveyor belts with parcel for sorting.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Organized
UPS Preloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2016, február 16.
A fast pace hard work ethic is a must for this company which was a great experience for me. On a regular day you could pack trucks by yourself which is a great way to prove your work ethic
Lots of overtime
No food near
Munkahelyi kultúra
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2016, január 13.
There's always something to do which I loved and my hard work didn't go unrecognized. What I learned was how to prioritize mail, not knowing how important certain mail was before. All of the permanents liked me including all supervisors. I enjoyed working over nights it was my first time ever doing this and I'd definitely do it again.
Wish they kept me
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 4Jelentés
very productive workplace
Mail Handler/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2015, november 9.
my experience at the united states postal service was nothing short of a great experience they show me how well and close with they are as a family and push everyone to their max potential.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 6Jelentés
Great Benefits
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2015, június 23.
It manual labor working at the post office, however, the benefits I receive are excellent. I know that once I retire i will be able to retire in complete comfort.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and eager place to learn
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2015, március 31.
Working here was a great experience. I learned many things about our postal services. It help me expand on my customer service skills because I dealt strongly with the public.
Great money
was short term
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 21Nem 3Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor working conditions.Poor management.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2015, március 3.
I would not recommend that anyone take a job at USPS. By far the worst experience in my career. I sustained several injuries while on the job. Terrible working conditions such as no heat in the winter and no air conditioning in the summer. Very hard work compared and poor compensation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work and learned the various ways mail is processed.
PSE - Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2015, január 19.
A typical day of work is sorting incoming and outgoing mail. I learned the different areas you can work in the post office. Management was good, allowed you to pick your tour if it was available.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 23Nem 2Jelentés
Productive Workplace
Window Clerk/Mail Handler/Passport Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2014, december 15.
Good Place to work at. Other employees were very friendly. High pressure situations when it got late became a challenge from time to time, but was always able to work through it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 6Jelentés
great place to work
Supervisor of Stock Room (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica N.Y.2014, június 14.
Loved working there. Time to move on to a different job.I started at the bottom as a mailhandler and worked my way to top supervisor level 17.
I was the boss
Kontra érvek
Boss does not get a lunch
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Hardworking environment
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2014, február 8.
very strict work atmosphere federal work environment within a post office the non retail section of the post office extremely high demands for production the hardest part was trying to please everyone you work with you learn how to balance everything out from the time you work to the time you have a break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Productive but enjoyable workplace
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2014, február 1.
It was a fast pace environment but it was enjoyable , regular employees helped me out a lot with things I didn't understand .
Great work environment.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2013, szeptember 23.
Great company to be a part of. I learned a lot working for this company during my temp position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderfuly but very demanding job.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2013, június 10.
Working with the postal service was a very good experience. I learned how to sort mail and scan mail items when needed. The most enjoyable experience I encountered were with my co-workers. Everybody was very friendly and outgoing so they were easy to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Has the potential to be a great work environment
PSE -Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2013, június 1.
A typical day at work consisted of a lot of hard work and heavy lifting, as well as picking up the slack of previous tours as well as co-workers on my shift. I learned a lot of useful skills. Management wasn't terrible, however there was a lack of discipline when it came to workers not assuming their responsibilities. There were a lot of hardworking people there, but there were also a lot of people that didn't do much. It was for that reason we were a lot less productive than we could have and should have been. The hardest part of the job was the lifting and when machines broke down. It was also hard when we were short staffed. The most enjoyable part was the recognition we got after improvements were made.
hour lunch
Making up for slackers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun work place with good management and team leaders
Equipment Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2013, május 8.
A typical day at work for me was handling all mail going out of the facilities. I learned how the mail is process overseas and interstate. Management was done very professionally, the goal is to process the mail and make sure that is delivered to its destination on time . As for my co-workers, we worked as a team, we helped each other.
the hardest part of the job, was transporting the mail in very bad weather, such as heavy snow. My most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that at the end of the day, the job was done efficiently, also, having team players, as we pulled together to get the job done.
good health benefits
Kontra érvek
very long driving distance to place of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work for moderate pay
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2013, április 25.
Remove heavy bags from cargo bins at airport
Conquer tasks as they appeared
Assist co-workers with their job duties
moderate pay
heavy workload
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly Productive place with great benefits and friendly enviorment
Mail Handler/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2013, március 26.
Well a typical day at work for me is receiving all of the mail, sorting it out, transferring it to different facilities. also, helping out my supervisor with various other projects. I learned to be a team player, how to further use my iniative skills to be a great worker and leader. my management was excellent in assisting me with any problems or concerns i had. my co-workers were a joy to work with, very upbeat and pleasant. the hardest part of the job was sometimes having to meet the deadlines and sorting out the other mail. most enjoyable part was laughing and joking with my co workers
great benefits, friendly people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van