United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jamaica, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Jamaica, NY52 értékelés
52 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 799 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work is the easiest thing to accomplish. Everyone is very clique-ish from management down to clerks and mail-handlers. Pay is meh and it changes depending on what grade you are. I was a level 6 but because I used certain equipment to complete tasks I was paid as a level 7 for that task only. You accumulate paid leave by how much you work. I think every pay period you’re awarded a day or 8 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i cannot say much about my employment ere as it was seasonal. it is a lot of work you will leave sore wit dusty clothes daily. you cannot leave the building either so you must bring lunch and snacks
Munkahelyi kultúra
process location, issuance and receipt of shipping inventory . Conduct data entry of inventory and loading Cargo trucks and distribution of daily shipments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Having a job with the post office is very challenging physically. It is very hard on the body with having to walk long distances. Especially with the continuous changing weather
Good money
Very hard work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful environment.. A lot of parcels day to day. Not enough of a team effort. Management doesn't enforce it. The best part of my job is the new people I meet everyday.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work is very productive, friendly setting.
The job was physically demanding--lifting and loading parcels and tubs of mail throughout the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sorted important parcels to and from various zip codes. loaded conveyor belts with parcel for sorting.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fast pace hard work ethic is a must for this company which was a great experience for me. On a regular day you could pack trucks by yourself which is a great way to prove your work ethic
Lots of overtime
No food near
Munkahelyi kultúra
There's always something to do which I loved and my hard work didn't go unrecognized. What I learned was how to prioritize mail, not knowing how important certain mail was before. All of the permanents liked me including all supervisors. I enjoyed working over nights it was my first time ever doing this and I'd definitely do it again.
Wish they kept me
Munkahelyi kultúra
my experience at the united states postal service was nothing short of a great experience they show me how well and close with they are as a family and push everyone to their max potential.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It manual labor working at the post office, however, the benefits I receive are excellent. I know that once I retire i will be able to retire in complete comfort.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was a great experience. I learned many things about our postal services. It help me expand on my customer service skills because I dealt strongly with the public.
Great money
was short term
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend that anyone take a job at USPS. By far the worst experience in my career. I sustained several injuries while on the job. Terrible working conditions such as no heat in the winter and no air conditioning in the summer. Very hard work compared and poor compensation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day of work is sorting incoming and outgoing mail. I learned the different areas you can work in the post office. Management was good, allowed you to pick your tour if it was available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Place to work at. Other employees were very friendly. High pressure situations when it got late became a challenge from time to time, but was always able to work through it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved working there. Time to move on to a different job.I started at the bottom as a mailhandler and worked my way to top supervisor level 17.
I was the boss
Kontra érvek
Boss does not get a lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
very strict work atmosphere federal work environment within a post office the non retail section of the post office extremely high demands for production the hardest part was trying to please everyone you work with you learn how to balance everything out from the time you work to the time you have a break
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast pace environment but it was enjoyable , regular employees helped me out a lot with things I didn't understand .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to be a part of. I learned a lot working for this company during my temp position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the postal service was a very good experience. I learned how to sort mail and scan mail items when needed. The most enjoyable experience I encountered were with my co-workers. Everybody was very friendly and outgoing so they were easy to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consisted of a lot of hard work and heavy lifting, as well as picking up the slack of previous tours as well as co-workers on my shift. I learned a lot of useful skills. Management wasn't terrible, however there was a lack of discipline when it came to workers not assuming their responsibilities. There were a lot of hardworking people there, but there were also a lot of people that didn't do much. It was for that reason we were a lot less productive than we could have and should have been. The hardest part of the job was the lifting and when machines broke down. It was also hard when we were short staffed. The most enjoyable part was the recognition we got after improvements were made.
hour lunch
Making up for slackers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés