United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jamaica, NY

49 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 138 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office office have alot of potential however due to lack of management they run this company into the grounf
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2019, november 13.
The post office is no where close to what it can and it should be. For a government job it sucks! management is bias and they over work the ones that shows up and do their very best.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job. Went to college instead of making it a career
City carrier assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2019, szeptember 11.
I enjoyed working there honestly. I was losing a lot of weight walking around nyc and the work is challenging but in a good way. When you’re casing the mail it can be a bit frantic but you get better over time. When you’re on the route, you’re by yourself so the pace is up to you. Just don’t take advantage because you will get fired for coming back late too often.
Professional
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2019, július 31.
United States post office should hire more professionals with the right qualifications to build a better work environment for new and old employees. The post office has potential to become better if so
1,0
Terrible Management
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2019, július 25.
Management is just terrible. Will not accommodate you by any costs. They do not care about you, they care only about the mail. If you get injured, it is on you. If you have to call out for an emergency, write up. If you are sick, write up. They do not care.
exceptional work space
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY 114302019, június 5.
mail handler is a exceptional job because its busy enough to keep the time going by, there are some slow days and time periods but there is always something to do working at the post office
break times
Kontra érvek
the location i was at didn't give overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job isn't for me at this time, I feel they should train new employees bettter to increase the chance of them staying
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, november 4.
After a two week period, [1 week of classroom training, 2 days of drivers qualification and 3 days of training one on one they stress you to be able to do sometimes the impossible, at that particular time. Even when you feel some progress they make it seems like it's not good enough.
Pro érvek
Good for young adults with no other job experience, good starting salary.
Kontra érvek
Stressful, very physical which is why I took it, not an permanent postion for anywhere from 1-3 years
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job if you don’t have a family
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, október 29.
Was a great job when I first started, but as I got older and started to have children and build my family the empathy wasn’t there and wanted you back right away after having a baby. The managers did have favorites and would cater to them first before the rest of the staff. Very hostile work environment. Everybody is either in your personal business or trying to get into it. Lot of unnecessary relationships that effect everyone, kinda reminds you of high school. Pay was good, they offer overtime which is great too. The work load was hard especially if you have young children because there is not enough hours in the day for the sleep that you will need when your done with your shift. I was on the overnight shift from the moment I started and when I would try to advance or get a different schedule, either management was cracking down on giving their employees what they need or you had somebody with higher seniority taking the job. Even with my 13 years I couldn’t change or get anything, so I decided to move on. Great benefits though. If your young and looking to start a good career then I recommend working for them.
Pro érvek
Good benefits, good pay, overtime
Kontra érvek
Heavy workload, favoritism, hostile work environment
Decent place to work
Retail Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, június 15.
The post office was a decent place to work. The best part about working here is the job security and your fixed hours. You never have to worry about not getting enough hours. Management however was poor. They are very disrespectful towards the employees.
benefits/job security
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
good
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, április 19.
good place to work, not too many days off. You have to get used to the way things are set up, if you don't then you will get lost in the shuffle. Just pay attention to what is going on and you will be fine
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
It's a Stepping stone
Custodian/Maintenance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2018, január 9.
The Postal Service is/was a stepping stone for me. Working in the custodial/maintenance field is rough. We are understaffed and underpaid for our hard work. I would expect to be compensated lovely for my hard work due to the lack of hands we have to work with but we aren't. We are not offered much overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 2Jelentés
Stressful Job
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2017, október 23.
Job requires a lot out of you for little in return. You have to have good mental strength to get through. You have to be able to adapt to whatever is thrown at you on a daily basis.
overtime
Kontra érvek
No personal life, very tiring
United states postal
MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY 114302017, szeptember 28.
Mail handler
Sorted and processed mail in post office.
Sorted incoming and outgoing mail into mail rack pigeonholes and mail sacks according to destination.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
stressful
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2017, szeptember 11.
people order too much packages and too much junk mail with the regular mail which makes it harder to finish on time. the supervisors mistreat you, plus they use you as floater and send you everywhere(different stations) and you are not familiar with the area and find yourself bringing back mail late at night when its dark its beyond stressful .
good exercise
mistreating employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Somewhat relaxed atmosphere with clearly set goals.
Full Time Flexible Distribution/Retail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2017, augusztus 23.
Relaxed with goals clearly set and attainable.My time there overall was challenging,enjoyable, and sometimes stressful. For anyone who
does not mind solid work, then it is a job that they should seriously consider.
Pro érvek
money can be made there and there is room for advancement.
Kontra érvek
More attention should be given to employees concerning their personal lives.
nice working envirnment
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2017, június 26.
very good place to work if you want to build on something, its easy, relaxing and no rush in working. Good job security, once you in your in unless you do something to get fired.';;;;;;;;; Benefits are great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work at
Maintenance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY 114302017, június 24.
It is an excellent place to work. THroughout the years I have learned a great deal about the cleaning industry and have become an excellent worker and disciplined as taught in the AirFORCE.
GOOD PEOPLE
Kontra érvek
BENEFITS
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Seasonal
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2017, június 13.
i cannot say much about my employment ere as it was seasonal. it is a lot of work you will leave sore wit dusty clothes daily. you cannot leave the building either so you must bring lunch and snacks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and fun atmosphere
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2017, május 10.
process location, issuance and receipt of shipping inventory . Conduct data entry of inventory and loading Cargo trucks and distribution of daily shipments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice job but lots of hard work
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2017, május 10.
Having a job with the post office is very challenging physically. It is very hard on the body with having to walk long distances. Especially with the continuous changing weather
Good money
Very hard work
United States Postal Service
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2017, április 3.
I love this job, I have had several positions which I lived doing. Must have positive attitude and energy. I definitely enjoyed doing working with this company.
Good Job
Good Jov
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van