United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jacksonville, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Jacksonville, FL148 értékelés
148 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a good job for just getting out of the military. Long hours and high overtime in the beginnings. After you become a regular balancing work and life gets easier.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will send you all over town to other locations and pick up the slack that other coworkers can’t give up and not pay for your travel. Don’t waste your time coming to this place.
Not a mf Thing
EVERYTHING
2,0
The atmosphere is shady.
No performance reviews/improvement plans just fire people they want out.

Management is incompetent and if they just don’t like you they’ll get rid of you...even if that’s 2 weeks before your probation period ends.

Highly unprofessional managers who tell you one thing and do another.

Be very careful.

Good luck
Excellent pay
Kontra érvek
Uneducated managers. no room to grow. Double standards deceitful and unethical people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They expect you to live in the post office and forget your family. Management Talks to you like you’re nothing If your single with no kids It will work out.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Working 12hrs 7days a week
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was the worst job experience of my life. Truly wanted to be there, but the atmosphere of that agency especially this district is so toxic that I left after 4 months. Due to complete incompetence above me, I took me a year to finally get paid for my initial training period. I went the first month with no pay.
I worked at the post office in the early 70’s when the address change label program was started, typing sheets of yellow labels for hours on end. We were paid $4.52/hour at a time when the official minimum wage was only $1.00/hour, we thought we had the world by the tail.

NOW, completely different atmosphere.
Wages
Kontra érvek
General atmosphere from anyone in management positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over Managed. The USPS is losing money because it has too many supervisors and managers. Their answer too the problems is to hire more supervisors and managers.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits are great but changing, management lacks experience. no management training, mirco management. staffing issues, keep abolishing jobs and re apply, wont make a sound decision.

the most enjoyable part of job were your co workers,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place work.tobthay have great benefits but have to wait a min of 30 months be for you become a regular employee. But the good thing is that you have a job available to you while you wait for your time to finally become reguar.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the United States postal service was a great experience for me as being a city career assistant got to explore new places and all kind of stuff
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would love the opportunity to work here again. Great people and the management team was outstanding. Family focused. The team I Worked on was very productive and motivated each day. We get the job done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS favors lazy workers, they will not keep on good workers. If you are lazy ,enjoy taking extended breaks,call out a day or 2 on probation and a goof off. this is a perfect job for you , as this is majority of the USPS culture. Half if not all employees steal government pay time by taking longer hour breaks or sneaking off to not do work, leaving the workload on those who actually work but not noticed by management
Pay
No work
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good place to work you dont just learn one thing they teach you how to use every thing there you have room to move up there i love my supervisor they showed me a lot of nice people to work with every had respect for one another
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ups is a very great work place and its very hard work but i have the energy to get all my work done in a timely manner and no issues with staff or managers etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a job that's enjoyable. As a casual employee I experienced Managers and employees are helpful. You learn different jobs. Always concerned about your safety. Overtime is a plus. Physical. Fair place to work. Makes you want to have a career with this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as staff for the gate. This is where the trucks and drivers enter and get assignments to the dock for their load drop-off or pickup. In the warehouse you are separating mail or packages for delivery to the Distribution Center or General Mail Center for delivery to other cities, states, foreign or APO. Managers were always available to ensure proper and timely handling. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I am very busy. The hardest part of the job was staying awake after lunch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing work experience and amazing great team work. Always works towards gathering proper information about various matters related to the job to enable the team to stay attuned to the needs of the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits, job security, cheap health benefits, union rules. Bid jobs with regular hours and consistent days off. Management is horrible and degrades workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day will start off nicely, then as the day progresses , workers leave then it is more stress on the rest of the workers to get the mail out in a timely fashion because there is no worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great job with great pay. Some of the jobs would get to be monotonous doing the same thing over and over. There were other jobs you could do and there were plenty of opportunities for advancement. You could transfer to just about anywhere in the United States if you wanted to.
Good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the job at the Postal Service however I never know what my schedule is from day today, I never receive 40 hours weekly or 80 hours per week therefore I am unable to effectively budget my household and that has become a strain on me and my family
Great Salary
No life
Munkahelyi kultúra
This position allows me to serve others. It has very good benefits and security. There is a relationship of trust and encouragement. I would suggest this job to anyone.