United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jacksonville, FL

139 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 874 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great organization to work for. I really enjoyed working here.
Casual Mail Handler (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, február 9.
I would love the opportunity to work here again. Great people and the management team was outstanding. Family focused. The team I Worked on was very productive and motivated each day. We get the job done.
post office
MAIL CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 21.
a good place to work you dont just learn one thing they teach you how to use every thing there you have room to move up there i love my supervisor they showed me a lot of nice people to work with every had respect for one another
Great job.
Ups unloading (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 19.
Ups is a very great work place and its very hard work but i have the energy to get all my work done in a timely manner and no issues with staff or managers etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a Career you can depend on
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 12.
It's a job that's enjoyable. As a casual employee I experienced Managers and employees are helpful. You learn different jobs. Always concerned about your safety. Overtime is a plus. Physical. Fair place to work. Makes you want to have a career with this company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very productive area for mail distribution
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 8.
Worked as staff for the gate. This is where the trucks and drivers enter and get assignments to the dock for their load drop-off or pickup. In the warehouse you are separating mail or packages for delivery to the Distribution Center or General Mail Center for delivery to other cities, states, foreign or APO. Managers were always available to ensure proper and timely handling. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I am very busy. The hardest part of the job was staying awake after lunch.
Work summary
Federal Security (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, december 28.
Amazing work experience and amazing great team work. Always works towards gathering proper information about various matters related to the job to enable the team to stay attuned to the needs of the company.
4,0
Good benefits
Window line clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, december 21.
Good benefits, job security, cheap health benefits, union rules. Bid jobs with regular hours and consistent days off. Management is horrible and degrades workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Work Day
USPS Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, november 20.
A typical work day will start off nicely, then as the day progresses , workers leave then it is more stress on the rest of the workers to get the mail out in a timely fashion because there is no worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work at the Post Office all over again.
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, október 5.
It was a great job with great pay. Some of the jobs would get to be monotonous doing the same thing over and over. There were other jobs you could do and there were plenty of opportunities for advancement. You could transfer to just about anywhere in the United States if you wanted to.
Good pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
4,0
N/a
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, október 2.
I love the job at the Postal Service however I never know what my schedule is from day today, I never receive 40 hours weekly or 80 hours per week therefore I am unable to effectively budget my household and that has become a strain on me and my family
Great Salary
No life
Love this Job
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, szeptember 27.
This position allows me to serve others. It has very good benefits and security. There is a relationship of trust and encouragement. I would suggest this job to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very corrupt and unorganized.
MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, augusztus 23.
At first I enjoyed working here until management killed my spirit I have never experienced rudeness disrespectfulness at its finest from the existing employees and the management this place was awful.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mbo an supervisors bad very bad unprofessional place to work
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, augusztus 22.
Post office on kings rd
Great place work.
Until u hve deal with the un professional.
MBO supervisors.
That uses they position too down grade employees
Especially with there casual worker
Someone needs2 check into it.
Irs the worst
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work in a really big warehouse..
MHA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, augusztus 4.
You get to play with mail and work with cool nice people you also get 2 15 minutes breaks to relax. The management is very hands on with helping the team..
A Terrible place to work
Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, július 14.
Mean bosses, long long hours, no thank you givens, move tons of paper daily. Our PO sorts 10000 packages manually everyday. Grueling work with a bad work environment. The PO is filthy janitor only works 1 day a week. Garbage cans overflowing, no paper-towels in bathrooms - ever.
Hostile employees, hostile bosses and lord help you if you are ever late, you will be verbally attacked in front of everyone. The 1st ninety days you will be a slave - with no days off. Then they fire and start new hires again, run fast from the USPS.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great Organization to work & have as a 30 + year career
Sales and Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  1100 kings Rd. Jacksonville, FL 322032019, június 24.
Career Postal Emplyee that’s retired and looking for part time opportunities in the customer service industry. I was a dedicated and dependable employee for over 30 years
that enjoyed the knowledge and opportunities from this organization.
No definitive career path and a 2+ year wait to become a career employee
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, június 23.
The USPS prides itself as a "Veteran Friendly" employer which is true to a certain extent. Vets are hired quickly but are not told that they are expected to be PSE (Postal Support Employee) and that you will be in this category until conversion which is usually a minimum of two years. They ask you to pick which shift you want to work, only to move you to another shift unexpectedly. You will work up to 12 days in a row until you get ONE day off which isn't really a day off. The pay is good though, just don't walk up in there with expectations of having any kind of life outside of the post office or any kind of growth until you have been converted. They promote people to be in supervisory or management positions based off "seniority" instead of performance. Career employees are lazy at best because they are protected by the union and seniority. Do not expect to move into any kind of position based on your performance, knowledge or ability to do the job. Expect to be ridiculed and treated unfairly because you are not a career employee. But again...the pay is good, and they won't let you for get that. Good luck
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays well, but some things are worth more than money
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, május 29.
I loved the job.
I didnt like the management.
I dislike someone being in charge who doesnt know anything about the job they are managing.
If it was just about the job, there would be no issue.
N/a
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, május 26.
There were some good days then there are bad days with working with the postal service as a city carrier assistant . Good days were if you were lucky enough to get a curb side route and if it wasn’t raining or steaming hot. The bad days if you have a park and loop route, a large route with advos’s along with no ac in the trucks
Pro érvek
Whatever they tell you to do just do it with speed and safety
Kontra érvek
Make sure you don’t bring any mail back
2,0
everyday life
carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL 322562019, május 20.
you never know when your time is up with the position. you are a temp until a perm position open up . not a easy way to go to work everyday not knowing if you will be called in or not
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van