United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Jackson, MS

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Jackson, MS37 értékelés
37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 824 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love being a rural carrier because I'm not in an office all day with supervisor over me. I do my job to the best of my ability. The only thing I dont like is how long it takes to become career or full-time with benefits. I've been working almost 3yrs and I can't afford health insurance nor do I qualify for it. It's seniority based.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mangagement is bad, not enough diveristy. In need of stricter rules regarding employees. I wouldnt not recommend anyone to work for the post office. It sad to say but its true.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place is not fair especially to women. If you dont have a female supervisor you are going to catch it with the male supervisors. There is no organization in the plant. Short of staff always. The employees get over-worked while the MDOs get the bonuses. Then they act like the employees can't use their annual time. No sympathy for families. You literally dont have a life working working at the Post Office.😔
Munkahelyi kultúra
But there is plenty of room for advancement. I started less than 4 years ago as a clerk, and now I’m a supervisor. The salary allows me to provide for my children. The work/life balance is difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great employment opportunity and provides great benefits. Advancement opportunity and very competitive. Provides great work experience and allows people to advance.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Work Hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great job as far as pay and benefits but the lack of integrity and the objective of coming to “work” and not be treated as a pariah is far beyond their comprehension. It’s a very messy and unbalanced environment
Pay and benefits
Micromanaging
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for 5 years and I was either working or sleeping. No family time or life in general. It was easy work with great job security. Management however was horrible and I was descriminated against which ending in filing greivances.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Receiving the opportunity for upward mobility, a good salary and good benefits. Working with a diversity of employees and customers. Receiving awards and compensations for excellent performance of work and attendance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard work, productivity, being punctual,efficient, responsible, organized, following directions and doing the job to the best of my ability. being able to get alone well with co workers and the public.
Pro érvek
good benefits and job security and advancement
Kontra érvek
short lunch breaks and working in hot and cold weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was everybody working on the box line pulling from the cages and loading up the trucks. I learned how to pull from the cages Nd loaded the truck how they wanted it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Steady work and great pay and benefits once you are in and full career instead of assistant contract. Work can be strenuous but is good for the health with all the walking and lifting we do. Makes accommodations if a person has physical limitations and will work with a person's schedule if necessary. Job security can be questionable at times of the year when mail volume drops but, again, once you are full career, you are pretty much set.
Munkahelyi kultúra
when i first started i would work from 4 am to 12 am. Now that ive made regular i go in at 5 pm and may stay until 3,4,5 in the morning very tiring and stressful work with only one day off working 6 days a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
For the first 3 years expect to work 50 to 56 hours a week six days a week the work load is very Heavy especially doing the holidays the heat in the summer is120 in the truck drink water.
Ok money
Kontra érvek
No time off work on sundays
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was one of my most enjoyable place to work at because of the diversity of the people employed there. Many people from different walks of life and ages helped made my experience that more rewarding.
Health care, good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
started at 5:00 a.m. gathered, organized, counted and invoiced busy reply mail and presented mail to business clients. Place mail in mail slots for P.O. box clients.
work hours
Kontra érvek
standing on feet for long periods of time
Munkahelyi kultúra
long hours, fast pace environment that can be very demanding of ones time. Still while able to maintain a safe work area and being a to keep customer service at its highest.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not apprehend to your need to have time off. Doesn't mind writing an employee up for asking to leave work on time or asking for a specific off day.
decent pay
lack of off days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace job. Very demanding had little to no time to spend on outside of work. There are many opportunities available to move up in the company (if you know someone).
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a job for you if you have a free time on your hand. Co wrokers are freindly and easy to get along with. The management is 50% caring and will work with you 30%. Nothing hard about the job at all everything is easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful place to work not hard at all . The people are different story. Some people like to play game instead of work. Sad as it may sound but true .
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
not so people friendly being inside
Munkahelyi kultúra
Post Office is a great job to have. Many people have different attitudes on their jobs as anywhere else . I enjoyed my job very much I did have people to try to make it harder than it was. The management team in that facility was not for the new employees safety or equal .
Great place to work.
Excellent Benefits
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés