United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Irvine, CA

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 058 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Job if you're into slave labor
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2019, október 6.
This review applies to the CCA position, long mandatory overtime. Nobody cares if you have family matters, kids, apts. Good luck getting a consistent schedule! Or better yet the appropriate amount of days off. Management rushes you and harrasses you during your shift expecting more, no support is provided.
Pro érvek
A job, potential to have a career
Schedule, compensation, advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
Usps
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2019, szeptember 21.
The postal company is a great place to work it is stressful but if you have enough patient you can survive. It is a fast pace company depending on what position you get you start time is early in the morning.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time job/second income
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2019, augusztus 9.
When I come in on a regular mail day I am expected to set up my route based on the map. Independent work but help is available if needed. The hardest part of the job for me was to learn the route and work on my speed. I joined a Facebook page for my position and got some advise from other carriers around the country.
I do enjoy working alone and challenge myself daily to improve productivity.
When I come in to do parcels only it isn't a full day...but sometimes I like that since I have kept my full time job. It has been good for supplemental income.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Co Workers, Snarky Management
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2019, augusztus 6.
Working at USPS is like selling your life away. Your day will be to deliver mail for 8 - 11 hours depending on mail volume on a regular day or after a holiday. The accomplishments and Hard work means nothing to USPS. Lazy or hard working everyone get paid the same. There is a very big disproportion of train well carriers and management. If you are able to lie to your carrier and take advanage of hard working CCA and Regulars. Management loves that. They can literally get away with almost anything to get you in trouble. The only thing that was keeping me striving was the paychecks and carriers helping each other out. The job itself is easy and quite a learning expreience. If only they can hire someone with a brain cell to manage instead of letting idiots in charge. USPS would be a great place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Stressful
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2017, december 31.
The hardest part of the job is when the holiday season comes, you will not be able to see your family for a while because you could be working more than 12 hours a day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Pays the bills
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2017, június 27.
I thought this job would be more secure and traditional. But here I am working 6 days a week, 6 hours a day after being here for over 2 years. The job itself is pretty simple once you get the hang of everything.
Fast Paced
Supervisor turnover
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Lots of work
Mail Carrier & Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2017, február 1.
Its an ok job, need benefits. Managers are alright. Pay could be alot better. Need new trucks. Work loads ridiculous sometimes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
4,0
USPS generally
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2016, június 8.
Hardest part of the job is pleasing management. Nothing can ever satisfy management. Some time unfair treatment between workers by management. Workers get in trouble for things that workers cannot control.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
5,0
good work place
Postal Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2016, május 9.
enjoyed the work environment and the people i worked with. everyday was different. management was great. hardest part of the job would have to be the weather.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
1,0
worst ofice to work
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2016, március 28.
worst office to work i would say almost the same as dmw or even worse. they will treat you like you don't belong to this world
easy money
management sucks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get Back On Time From Street Or Face Discipline!
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2013, február 13.
Go in, start putting mail up in your case, make sure all mails are accounted for by scanning bar codes on packages and accountable mail. Pull down all mail from case, load into vehicle, go to your mail route. Deliver all your mail, even more than your normal load, skip lunch if necessary to get back when they (management tell you to be back at the office) expect you back. Management gives you no leeway or overtime for excessive mail. Get back late and you get a letter of warning or verbal chewing out. Co-workers all agree, unfair management. We all do our best! The hardest part of the job is maintaining both office and street time daily. They project everything before you start, and you cannot disagree or get the time you ask for. Unfair management in Post Office. The best part of the job is, having customers say thank you for your service, smiling, and knowing you make a difference to someone.
Pro érvek
good pay and medical coverage!
Kontra érvek
skipped breaks and lunches the norm to make management happy!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van