United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Irvine, CA

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 568 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work with a lot of overtime and good retirement
I can honestly say you will earn the money you earn here. The benefits are better than most and the retirement is good. At times management was good but more often than not they were not very good. More times than not they were under staffed and overworked the employees but the overtime was nice if you didn't burn out.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Job if you're into slave labor
This review applies to the CCA position, long mandatory overtime. Nobody cares if you have family matters, kids, apts. Good luck getting a consistent schedule! Or better yet the appropriate amount of days off. Management rushes you and harrasses you during your shift expecting more, no support is provided.
Pro érvek
A job, potential to have a career
Schedule, compensation, advancement.
5,0
Usps
The postal company is a great place to work it is stressful but if you have enough patient you can survive. It is a fast pace company depending on what position you get you start time is early in the morning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good part time job/second income
When I come in on a regular mail day I am expected to set up my route based on the map. Independent work but help is available if needed. The hardest part of the job for me was to learn the route and work on my speed. I joined a Facebook page for my position and got some advise from other carriers around the country.
I do enjoy working alone and challenge myself daily to improve productivity.

When I come in to do parcels only it isn't a full day...but sometimes I like that since I have kept my full time job. It has been good for supplemental income.
Great Co Workers, Snarky Management
Working at USPS is like selling your life away. Your day will be to deliver mail for 8 - 11 hours depending on mail volume on a regular day or after a holiday. The accomplishments and Hard work means nothing to USPS. Lazy or hard working everyone get paid the same. There is a very big disproportion of train well carriers and management. If you are able to lie to your carrier and take advanage of hard working CCA and Regulars. Management loves that. They can literally get away with almost anything to get you in trouble. The only thing that was keeping me striving was the paychecks and carriers helping each other out. The job itself is easy and quite a learning expreience. If only they can hire someone with a brain cell to manage instead of letting idiots in charge. USPS would be a great place.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Stressful
The hardest part of the job is when the holiday season comes, you will not be able to see your family for a while because you could be working more than 12 hours a day
Pays the bills
I thought this job would be more secure and traditional. But here I am working 6 days a week, 6 hours a day after being here for over 2 years. The job itself is pretty simple once you get the hang of everything.
Fast Paced
Supervisor turnover
Lots of work
Its an ok job, need benefits. Managers are alright. Pay could be alot better. Need new trucks. Work loads ridiculous sometimes
4,0
USPS generally
Hardest part of the job is pleasing management. Nothing can ever satisfy management. Some time unfair treatment between workers by management. Workers get in trouble for things that workers cannot control.
5,0
good work place
enjoyed the work environment and the people i worked with. everyday was different. management was great. hardest part of the job would have to be the weather.
1,0
worst ofice to work
worst office to work i would say almost the same as dmw or even worse. they will treat you like you don't belong to this world
easy money
management sucks
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Get Back On Time From Street Or Face Discipline!
Go in, start putting mail up in your case, make sure all mails are accounted for by scanning bar codes on packages and accountable mail. Pull down all mail from case, load into vehicle, go to your mail route. Deliver all your mail, even more than your normal load, skip lunch if necessary to get back when they (management tell you to be back at the office) expect you back. Management gives you no leeway or overtime for excessive mail. Get back late and you get a letter of warning or verbal chewing out. Co-workers all agree, unfair management. We all do our best! The hardest part of the job is maintaining both office and street time daily. They project everything before you start, and you cannot disagree or get the time you ask for. Unfair management in Post Office. The best part of the job is, having customers say thank you for your service, smiling, and knowing you make a difference to someone.
Pro érvek
good pay and medical coverage!
Kontra érvek
skipped breaks and lunches the norm to make management happy!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés