United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Indianapolis, IN

156 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 181 értékelés megtekintése
Loved this job
Maintenance Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, április 11.
In a heart beat if they asked me to come back I would. There was only one down fall for my job and that was I didn't get enough hrs. The pay was fare and nice i just needed more hrs and because the way my hrs were i couldn't get another part time job before my children go home from school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard physical work and long hours
Postal Support Employee Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, március 27.
A typical day was 10-12 shifts 7 days a week! I learned that I am stronger than I thought I was. Most of management and employees very discouraged. The pay was pretty good. The most enjoyable part was trying to encourage my fellow workers.
pay per hour
long shifts
Very busy
Flat Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, február 18.
Workers were always busy moving mail to it's proper place. Amazing to see mail everywhere but it would always get delivered to the right places. Enjoyed the competitiveness of my coworkers on the machines I worked on. We would see who would key the most mail at the end of the day. That's how we kept our numbers up.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent job with benefits and a pension
Building Equipment Mechanic (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, február 5.
Ive been working here for 30 years. I have had a few different jobs here. The pay is good. Good benefits. Good retirement. There are for the most part three shifts. You can work at a station as a clerk or carrier, or work at a p&dc as a mailhandler, clerk, or maintenance. I would recommend working here.
Good benefits, good retirement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great place to work
Custodian/Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, február 4.
Enjoyed working there,,got along great with my supervisors,,,I actually miss it,,,,,retired earley due tp my spouses health,',,She passed away in June 2014
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Good Benefits
DISPATCH CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, február 1.
Its a great place to work if you're going to a station. They do have a lot of changing in management and you don't know who to talk to with any problems. Just keep a union stewards number on hand.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
A productive workplace
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, január 29.
I worked there for 32 years, working 8 hours a day sorting the mail and then dispatching the mail to the customers. Making sure the correct mail was sent out to the customer.
A very productive company
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, január 26.
A typical day for me would be to work at a SPBS machine entering zip codes for the various mail items to send then to their correct destination. The hardest part about the job was the mandatory overtime when you have a small child. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work independently.
great benefits
good part time job
UPS Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, december 6.
Ups is a good job with friendly people very fast paced environment pay is good but you will be almost running back and forth 100% of the time your clocked in.
Pro érvek
free school good healthcare cookouts free breakfast sometimes
you can only work 3.5hrs to 5hrs a day 5 days a week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Great JOb
DISPATCH CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, augusztus 9.
I really enjoyed the benefits you get after a year at this place. It was night shift so it was hard to work in personal life. But the pay was amazing and outweighs a social life.
Delivering mail
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, június 28.
A typical at the Postal Service can be pretty hectic but overall it is a good job for some people. It can be very mentally challenged and sometime stressful.
Pro érvek
Dont have management over your shoulder
The Wheather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
2,0
Work yourself sick
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, május 27.
Working here takes a lot of energy and right state of mind. I was happy to start working here, not knowing what I would find. What I found was pain and hard work which is fine but packages are too heavy for one person and the time they require you to do so.
Free Water
Surgery
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
A typical day at the Post Office
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, május 24.
A typical day at the Post Office would be to come in, Case my route and heading out on the streets. Normally I walk 10-12 miles a day depending on the weather. My co-workers overall is pretty sweet and don't mind helping me. The most enjoyable part of the day is going home.
Benefits, and breaks
Management, Weather, dogs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, május 16.
This job is very excellent, you can really learn things and excel here. They're plenty of opportunities, great place. I've learned so much in 4 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Experience right out of college
DISTRIBUTION CLERK/ACTING SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, április 30.
The United States Postal Service was a great place to work and learn new things about processing mail. It was the place that laid the foundation for me learning how to lead a large group of people.
great pay, great people
Kontra érvek
Worked a great deal of hours and no personal life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
ups
Warehouse Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, április 13.
my job ups isa great job it has it good an bad days. I feel the hardest part of my job is to load an the funnest part is picking the boxes to eeach trailor. Management is ok an my co workers are some pretty cool people. Working here at ups i learned how to load an i learned patience.
Pro érvek
our supivisor nuys us food depending on how we working an they have lots of benefits
Kontra érvek
they might short you on your check if you are not wrighting your time down
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, február 7.
Great place to work. Good pay and room for advancement. I worked there for 35 years. I started out unloading trucks and before I retired I had worked my way up into management.
Great pay; great benefits
Kontra érvek
Upper Managers makes your job more stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
its easy work but hard time
mail handler assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, december 4.
I work 12 hours 6-7 days a week. The management and supervisors need severe training. I think the job is ok but they over work the employees. Employees have bad attitudes. There is no life outside of the work place.
money
job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 30Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Hiring process sucks
Extended job offer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, október 26.
I was offered a job only to 20 days later receive a email saying I didn't meet the qualifications now I've had drug test interviews test and more test it would appear you would know this before you offer me a job and waste my time not to mention the money of a company that is constantly in the red and you out source jobs to a company that does your hiring and your payroll yet they will never meet the people they hire they don't even do interviews smh seems way off to me I'm pass mad how can you offer me a job then take it back I could have still been looking having me drive all over the earth for test that I passed how do you not qualify to sort mail also I've done it before as a casual I was never fired and a good worker it was just temp employment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Company
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, október 7.
Not a bad place to work... the pay is good, but the hours are long. However, USPS has good benefits if you can become career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 32Nem 4Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van