United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Indianapolis, IN

162 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 233 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but hard work
Worked there for 3 years, are not family oriented at all. But was a fun fast paced job if you like to push yourself it pays well and you can get overtime if u want it
Pay, fast paced
Kontra érvek
Work manu days, work christmas eve late
Productive and fun
Very fun and relaxing place to work. I like my co-workers and I enjoy the environment. The independent work day give me time to relax my mind. I would recommend this job to anybody.
Peaceful environment
2,0
For Some Probably not many
If you are a single person with a family, you sholud not apply at the USPS. The only thing they care about is mail, not their employees or anything else. The pay is good considering the cons. If money rukes your life the USPS is a good place to live.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place with flexible hours.
I enjoyed the people I worked with which made the jog fun and learning easy. Management was easy going as long as the work was completed in a timely fashion. The hardest part of my job is sometimes there is no pleasing the public. The most enjoyable part of my job is when you are able to help someone and they show their gratitude; it makes it all worth the while.
flexible lunches and hours
Kontra érvek
health care and other things
working
i have to be hard working person. i think the pay was good and i have been trying to go back for months now, but they are not responding.

I would love to have my career position there someday.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
had fun everyday of the week
have to be their to early, i had Engaged to learning how to sort the United state mail by hand and the hard part was remember the right zip code and ware to throw the letter,the best thing was the party every Fridays.
Pro érvek
that we was able to eat free lunch everyday.
Kontra érvek
having to be their to early.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and plenty of hours
It's a hard job with long hours and usually only 1 day off. You will definitely make plenty of money to be made at USPS if you are willing to put in the work.
fast paced

great benefits
no recognition, missed lunches
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS does not car about home life or employee work/life balance
After working for the USPS 17 years - 15 in management - I just found the culture of the Postal Service to be so toxic that I had to leave. From working 6-7 days per week up to 12 hours a day to higher level managers treating people without respect, I just had enough. I miss working with the craft level employees on the front lines, but I will never miss the way the job turned into the worst job I could have ever had for the USPS.
1 hour lunches, Great pay
Being treated without dignity & respect, 12 hours days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful place to work, fast paced but fun to accomplish goals.
I retired from the U.S. Postal Service. Enjoyed all the different positions I had while there, but the most enjoyable one would be either manager or administrative specialist.
Pro érvek
Great benefits, pay and retirement
Kontra érvek
Seeing people that are not productive get away with it and the union protecting them.
It pays the bills!!
I prefer not to elaborate any further about the United States Postal Service other than to say you can come get your job done, earn your paycheck, and go home.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, rude and cut-throat work environment!
Would never recommend this as a job. Was so hostile I had to leave at the earliest opportunity. Older employees feel threatened by new employees and treat them as a threat. New employees feel so threatened they are prepared to step all over each other to "stay in the game". Very hostile environment all the way around! I filed several former complaints about one particular employee, but nothing was ever really done.
pay
Kontra érvek
hostile work environment, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
This is a great company that help you work for a career or help you be able to figure out what you want in life. Gold people and stable work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
work was fun; management unprofessional.
work was stressful; learned to manage it. I try to see the good in all. Loved working outside and loved my patrons. Many times the management's expectations were unrealistic such as demanding you to carry the route in 8 hrs when there were 10 inches of snow on the ground.
good benefits
Kontra érvek
management had no people skills
Good place to work.
This was a good place to work. There was always extras hours for you to work overtime when you needed extra money. The only down side was the new contracts pay rates.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want a social life...beware
I came into the Post Office as a letter carrier with so much ambition and determination to do and be the best that I can be. To my surprise, I had to work random hours filled strenuous situations on the street and in the office. The pay does not compensate for the amount of stress that this job will cause and the time away from family and friends.
no chance of lay-off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and good people
Is a very active place to work, sometimes is too much for the pay. There is people that just pretend to work and let the real responsible one do their job, I don't think they should be paid. Something I really enjoyed was the good people that do their job and still are willing to help you.
warehouse
Decent job. Warehouse work. The job has intense hours. The pay is amazing. Some of the staff are rude. Overall a good job. Make sure to pack water for your day.
1,0
work place
The work place at the post office was sort of tough. I was only seasonal help and i did want to be promoted and receive a review but the supervisors were insisting that there were no reviews for anyone. When I went to the plant manager he stated that they were doing reviews. I feel like I was not given a fair chance to become apart of the team full time.
employees
supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and challenging work environment
I've learned a lot in the two years that I have worked for the U.S. Postal Service. A typical day at the my job would be first meeting at the time clock or other designated area to have a plan 5. That is when the Supervisor gives us a brief summary of how much mail is left to be ran or processed after the shift before us leaves for the day. We process first class mail, then standard mail. Occasionally, Supervisors may need one or some of us to work in a different department.
Field Sales
Challenging environment with unrealistic goals. Sales management come from a strictly internal operations background and do not understand real world sales.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés