United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Indianapolis, IN

156 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 107 értékelés megtekintése
Carrier
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 28.
I worked for the post office for a little over six months. I believe the job is fun.The manager that schedule you for the week is very disrespectful and make you fe very uncomfortable. He would cut your hours if you said something he didnt like.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Poor managememt, poor hours, no time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, május 2.
work average of 40 hours a week
leadership and instruction
hard work
self motivation
enjoyed working with my customers
hours are good for family
it is a great entry level paying position
hours, working outdoors
working every Saturday
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked the challenge of the mail
TE FSM Clerk, Casual Mail-handler, Casual Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, március 29.
This was a great place to work except I was the minority. The regulars were also very lazy which put more work on us temps. The fact they had union made it impossible for those workers to get in troulbe or be fired. Very sad situation. Great place to work though.
Pro érvek
Loved the work sorting mail
Kontra érvek
Racism, and temps are abused to do more work due to regulars being lazy and they cant be touched
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok work place if you don't mind not having a life.
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, március 15.
its an ok place to work sometime I guess it depends on your location and position. A typical work day could be anywhere from 4 hours to 12 hours depending on your position. The management is not that great depending. its like nobody wants to take responsibility for their mistakes but want to put it off on others. The workers can be lazy and not forced to do there job. And I don't like the fact we are micromanaged. There are locations that are good but its hard to get to them to due the fact you have to have seniority to switch locations and if you have low seniority its hard trying to move locations.
I would say the stations would be the best place to work compared to working in the plants. I actually liked when I would in the stations. So all in all the pay is great, the hours can be to depending how long you have worked for the company and the benefits are good too.
pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
management, other employees, breaks and lunches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 4Jelentés
Experience
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, március 7.
Cool place to work if your kids or child is older. Pay is amazing and benefits and the only problem with this company is you will not have a work life balance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not accept a SUB position
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 22.
Ideal for those who have no other engagements. You route your day and its always a surprise on how your day will be. Subs get no benefits and you will be a sub for years before you can "BID" on a regular positions. I should've applied for plant operations.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
1,0
Fire the Workers keep the Lazy
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 21.
I worked the peak season. Not too hard & Good as long as you stay to yourself, however I was shocked I was fired as a PSE solely because I was a few hours short during a particular week because I am a college student... Was then told "if I were a 'casual' there would have been no reason to fire me for that basis! Plus it's been over a month and they have just now informed me they had a check of mine. Not the worst job but very disorganized and unfair!
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Lazy regulars, support forced to pick up the slack.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Great Job
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 19.
Working for the United States Postal Service was a great Job overall & sometimes stressful. Most Managers are awesome and love to help you & there are a few that treat you as if you’re worth nothing more than the job you applied for. USPS is overall a great place to start a career
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 3Jelentés
Good Money bad life
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 9.
Work you to death and don't care about your family life. Very bad communication, and unrealistic expectations. If your a good worker they will run you until you quit or get injured on the job and then they can fire you and not have to worry about making you a career employee.
Money
Working 70+ hours a week with no option
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Hard working days
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 2.
Delivering mail in good neighborhoods, got done and could go home. Some days light some heavy. Depending on weather as well. Over all okay as a occupation.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Its the Post Office
PSE CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, február 1.
Great place work, high paced and if youre a hard worker youll do just fine. I was a pse clerk so you come in and you work everwhere they place you for the time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great working environment, team work and good management.
Package Handler, UPS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, január 27.
I would recommend anyone to work at UPS. For benefits also a good working environment. The management is understanding. They treat their employees with respect and provide the proper tools to complete the job.
Free water sometimes food
Short breaks hot environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Productive and out going
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, december 22.
Only advice I can give is make sure when working for the USPS is that you are on your Ps and Qs. Move fast or management will let u go. They start off at 17.42 an hr but at the end of the year you have to pay irs bc they do not take any state or fed taxes out of checks
Pro érvek
Free lunches, out going, awesome pay
Kontra érvek
Poor managment skills, expect too much from new employees, drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Usps
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, november 28.
Work at 8-9am every day of the week, sunday at 10am. on a typical morning as a CCA you will case multiple routes, carry multiple routes of mail and often have to help others out. i learned to have great responsibilities and time management. the management was great to me. the hardest part of your job is having to meet a quote when they put so much mail on you to deliver. the most enjoyable part is going on the street by yourself all day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management with decent pay
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, november 27.
I have to quit this job for the hours that kept being pushed back. I would not recommend this to anyone that wants a stable working establishment or someone who wants to put themselves in a dangerous work area.
Pro érvek
Pay was good for starting wage
Kontra érvek
Managers, work facility, inconsistent hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive and fun
Assistant Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, november 22.
Very fun and relaxing place to work. I like my co-workers and I enjoy the environment. The independent work day give me time to relax my mind. I would recommend this job to anybody.
Peaceful environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 4Jelentés
For Some Probably not many
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, november 6.
If you are a single person with a family, you sholud not apply at the USPS. The only thing they care about is mail, not their employees or anything else. The pay is good considering the cons. If money rukes your life the USPS is a good place to live.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place with flexible hours.
CIC/RCA/CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, október 31.
I enjoyed the people I worked with which made the jog fun and learning easy. Management was easy going as long as the work was completed in a timely fashion. The hardest part of my job is sometimes there is no pleasing the public. The most enjoyable part of my job is when you are able to help someone and they show their gratitude; it makes it all worth the while.
flexible lunches and hours
Kontra érvek
health care and other things
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
working
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, október 12.
i have to be hard working person. i think the pay was good and i have been trying to go back for months now, but they are not responding.

I would love to have my career position there someday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
had fun everyday of the week
Mail room clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2017, október 8.
have to be their to early, i had Engaged to learning how to sort the United state mail by hand and the hard part was remember the right zip code and ware to throw the letter,the best thing was the party every Fridays.
Pro érvek
that we was able to eat free lunch everyday.
Kontra érvek
having to be their to early.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van