United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Indianapolis, IN

162 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 233 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but hard work
Worked there for 3 years, are not family oriented at all. But was a fun fast paced job if you like to push yourself it pays well and you can get overtime if u want it
Pay, fast paced
Kontra érvek
Work manu days, work christmas eve late
Munkahelyi kultúra
You will work hard every day.
I have worked 3 weeks straight with only one day off. Out of one entire month, I had 2 days off. Pay is very good! It's very stressful because you never know when you will be off work. Depends on how much mail and packages you have that day. As a sub, you go to many different stations as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay, hard on your body
If you are a young person and want to make a lot of money, this is the place for you. Make sure you do not have a family, because you will never see them, and you will not have time to spend that big check.
Benefits, money
no life
Great Place to work
I feel that I have had a really good career with the Post Office and have moved through the ranks from road driver to the Acting Manager of the tractor trailer operations. I oversee 6 shift Supervisors and 114 drivers.
Do not work for USPS
I wouldn't recommend. The management is terrible. The culture is terrible. The pay when I left was 17.98 but it still isn't work it. Just my opinion but I was there for almost 3 years
pay
everything else
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
ok work enoviroment
working for this job was ok with the pay but as fast wanting to leave work you never had a set time as to when you were getting off or coming to work, work hours change everyday
Carrier
I worked for the post office for a little over six months. I believe the job is fun.The manager that schedule you for the week is very disrespectful and make you fe very uncomfortable. He would cut your hours if you said something he didnt like.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Poor managememt, poor hours, no time off
work average of 40 hours a week
leadership and instruction

hard work

self motivation

enjoyed working with my customers

hours are good for family

it is a great entry level paying position
hours, working outdoors
working every Saturday
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked the challenge of the mail
This was a great place to work except I was the minority. The regulars were also very lazy which put more work on us temps. The fact they had union made it impossible for those workers to get in troulbe or be fired. Very sad situation. Great place to work though.
Pro érvek
Loved the work sorting mail
Kontra érvek
Racism, and temps are abused to do more work due to regulars being lazy and they cant be touched
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok work place if you don't mind not having a life.
its an ok place to work sometime I guess it depends on your location and position. A typical work day could be anywhere from 4 hours to 12 hours depending on your position. The management is not that great depending. its like nobody wants to take responsibility for their mistakes but want to put it off on others. The workers can be lazy and not forced to do there job. And I don't like the fact we are micromanaged. There are locations that are good but its hard to get to them to due the fact you have to have seniority to switch locations and if you have low seniority its hard trying to move locations.
I would say the stations would be the best place to work compared to working in the plants. I actually liked when I would in the stations. So all in all the pay is great, the hours can be to depending how long you have worked for the company and the benefits are good too.
pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
management, other employees, breaks and lunches
Experience
Cool place to work if your kids or child is older. Pay is amazing and benefits and the only problem with this company is you will not have a work life balance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Do not accept a SUB position
Ideal for those who have no other engagements. You route your day and its always a surprise on how your day will be. Subs get no benefits and you will be a sub for years before you can "BID" on a regular positions. I should've applied for plant operations.
1,0
Fire the Workers keep the Lazy
I worked the peak season. Not too hard & Good as long as you stay to yourself, however I was shocked I was fired as a PSE solely because I was a few hours short during a particular week because I am a college student... Was then told "if I were a 'casual' there would have been no reason to fire me for that basis! Plus it's been over a month and they have just now informed me they had a check of mine. Not the worst job but very disorganized and unfair!
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Lazy regulars, support forced to pick up the slack.
Great Job
Working for the United States Postal Service was a great Job overall & sometimes stressful. Most Managers are awesome and love to help you & there are a few that treat you as if you’re worth nothing more than the job you applied for. USPS is overall a great place to start a career
Good Money bad life
Work you to death and don't care about your family life. Very bad communication, and unrealistic expectations. If your a good worker they will run you until you quit or get injured on the job and then they can fire you and not have to worry about making you a career employee.
Money
Working 70+ hours a week with no option
Hard working days
Delivering mail in good neighborhoods, got done and could go home. Some days light some heavy. Depending on weather as well. Over all okay as a occupation.
Its the Post Office
Great place work, high paced and if youre a hard worker youll do just fine. I was a pse clerk so you come in and you work everwhere they place you for the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great working environment, team work and good management.
I would recommend anyone to work at UPS. For benefits also a good working environment. The management is understanding. They treat their employees with respect and provide the proper tools to complete the job.
Free water sometimes food
Short breaks hot environment
Productive and out going
Only advice I can give is make sure when working for the USPS is that you are on your Ps and Qs. Move fast or management will let u go. They start off at 17.42 an hr but at the end of the year you have to pay irs bc they do not take any state or fed taxes out of checks
Pro érvek
Free lunches, out going, awesome pay
Kontra érvek
Poor managment skills, expect too much from new employees, drama
Usps
Work at 8-9am every day of the week, sunday at 10am. on a typical morning as a CCA you will case multiple routes, carry multiple routes of mail and often have to help others out. i learned to have great responsibilities and time management. the management was great to me. the hardest part of your job is having to meet a quote when they put so much mail on you to deliver. the most enjoyable part is going on the street by yourself all day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible management with decent pay
I have to quit this job for the hours that kept being pushed back. I would not recommend this to anyone that wants a stable working establishment or someone who wants to put themselves in a dangerous work area.
Pro érvek
Pay was good for starting wage
Kontra érvek
Managers, work facility, inconsistent hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés