United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Indianapolis, IN

162 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 850 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Experience right out of college
DISTRIBUTION CLERK/ACTING SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, április 30.
The United States Postal Service was a great place to work and learn new things about processing mail. It was the place that laid the foundation for me learning how to lead a large group of people.
great pay, great people
Kontra érvek
Worked a great deal of hours and no personal life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
ups
Warehouse Worker (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, április 13.
my job ups isa great job it has it good an bad days. I feel the hardest part of my job is to load an the funnest part is picking the boxes to eeach trailor. Management is ok an my co workers are some pretty cool people. Working here at ups i learned how to load an i learned patience.
Pro érvek
our supivisor nuys us food depending on how we working an they have lots of benefits
Kontra érvek
they might short you on your check if you are not wrighting your time down
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2016, február 7.
Great place to work. Good pay and room for advancement. I worked there for 35 years. I started out unloading trucks and before I retired I had worked my way up into management.
Great pay; great benefits
Kontra érvek
Upper Managers makes your job more stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
its easy work but hard time
mail handler assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, december 4.
I work 12 hours 6-7 days a week. The management and supervisors need severe training. I think the job is ok but they over work the employees. Employees have bad attitudes. There is no life outside of the work place.
money
job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 30Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
Hiring process sucks
Extended job offer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, október 26.
I was offered a job only to 20 days later receive a email saying I didn't meet the qualifications now I've had drug test interviews test and more test it would appear you would know this before you offer me a job and waste my time not to mention the money of a company that is constantly in the red and you out source jobs to a company that does your hiring and your payroll yet they will never meet the people they hire they don't even do interviews smh seems way off to me I'm pass mad how can you offer me a job then take it back I could have still been looking having me drive all over the earth for test that I passed how do you not qualify to sort mail also I've done it before as a casual I was never fired and a good worker it was just temp employment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Company
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, október 7.
Not a bad place to work... the pay is good, but the hours are long. However, USPS has good benefits if you can become career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 32Nem 4Jelentés
Cheap Labor and Part Time
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, In2015, október 6.
The pay is terrible, management is horrific, and everything about the job less than ideal. I would not recommend working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 14Nem 4Jelentés
Great But Hard Fast Pace place to work at
Package Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, augusztus 25.
Load and unload Ups Trucks . Scan bar codes to see what part of town the package going to. I learn more parts of Indianapolis I didn't know about. Management was awesome.co-workers was fun and made the job easier. The hardest part of the job was we had to move really fast. Most enjoyable part was working with awesome people
free breakfast
very fast pace environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
process mail
Mail handler/Mail clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, augusztus 20.
this postion did not have much room for advancement. Plenty of room for overtime. You got a chance to learn every mail processing department. Dont plan on having any holidays off.
Pro érvek
decent pay, consistant work load
being mandated
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 36Nem 5Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working with the customers and meeting new challenges at the Post Office.
CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, augusztus 18.
It was interesting, learning to communicate with different personalities, management was fine as the supply of the customers was met,co-workers challenging at times. leaving was hard, most enjoyable part enteracting with people.
Pro érvek
Good bemefits, Postmaster Boswell and Williams knew your name and commicated with all
Kontra érvek
No matter what the condition of the weather you must be there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and very productive
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, július 31.
My work day starts at 10pm to 630am sorting mail at a steady pace. I enjoying with coworkers that are focused on finishing the job so we can get home. The most enjoyable is be able to mind my own business and get the work done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 45Nem 7Jelentés
1,0
Needs Improved Working Conditions
Group Leader/Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, július 13.
Supervision is lacking. The overall concept of personnel is that they are just another number. The overall conditions of work environment are inadequate. There is no morale. I was glad to retire. Micro-Managers abound who are unskilled in operations.
Significant
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Productive and descent job
Mail Handler/ RCA Mail carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, május 9.
The job pays well and its a descent place to work. I'm just looking for a set schedule job and to have a guarantee forty hours a week. A typical day is sorting /casing mail to be ready to deliver to customers. I learned how to deal more with the public in bad situations as well ads good. My co-workers are fun and I enjoy working with them. The hardest work at my job is the daily physical work that may cause body problems down the line. Most enjoyable is interacting with the customers and talking with them.
Pro érvek
I work during the day hours
Kontra érvek
Never know when I get off of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 20Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Maintenance mechanic (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2015, február 26.
Really enjoy working in this kind of environment. Great people to work for.. If you see you can do the job better and cheaper the boss will listen and make the decision of your way or his.. many time the said just get it done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 27Nem 7Jelentés
Ok place to work
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2014, december 31.
It is a very demanding job you work 10 to 12 hours a day 6 to 7 days a week. If you have kids or a life outside of the workplace this is not the place for you. The work schedule is very very demanding.
Great Pay
Horrible management, Demanding schedule
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 27Nem 2Jelentés
Good paying, fast pased
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2014, december 10.
Processed mail on a distribution bar code sorter.
Learned how mail is processed and the procedures used to ensure mail is delivered in a timely manner.
Management were friendly and considerate.
Most co-workers worked as a good teammates.
Good pay, benefits
Work time mandation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 31Nem 1Jelentés
Mail Clerk,
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2014, november 29.
Responsible for breakdown and sorting by hand or on high-speed
machines; loading and unloading machines; unloading trucks and sorting large
packages and bags.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 2Jelentés
Complex and challenging
Acting Manager - Distribution Operations (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2014, november 4.
A typical day would start by meeting with employees to establish our daily needs and goals. It would end by sitting down and reviewing to see where those goals were not met or exceeded. This would provide the platform for the next mornings goals. In between would be a myriad of duties ranging from observations of low and high performers to see where improvements could be made, reviews with these employees (both positive and negative), meeting with my manager, meeting with the union, meetings or phone calls with mailers who have concerns and walking the floor to provide employees a chance to speak with me over their concerns. I hired in as a shy 35 year old man and left a confident person that was not afraid to meet any challenge. Management was factual. If you considered this to be criticism then you did not enjoy it. If you considered this to be your chance to provide improvement then you did very well. The hardest part of the job was being frustrated with a union environment. The restrictions within the grievance process could cause unnecessary delays and conflict among personnel. The most enjoyable part was the wide open chance for advancement as long as you were willing to put in the work.
Pro érvek
job security, pride in the postal service
Kontra érvek
could be an impersonal place to work if you were not proactive
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
good carrier
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2014, október 31.
sorting mail,working sales window, Management over paid.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 5Jelentés
productive work place
Mail handler assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  INDIANAPOLIS,IN2014, október 28.
getting the job done
learning all the different cities and states by zip codes
great managementy
hard working co-workers
love working for the compan
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van