United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Indianapolis, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Indianapolis, IN162 értékelés
162 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 281 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but hard work
Worked there for 3 years, are not family oriented at all. But was a fun fast paced job if you like to push yourself it pays well and you can get overtime if u want it
Pay, fast paced
Kontra érvek
Work manu days, work christmas eve late
Good paying job
Good paying job with great benefits and a pension after retirement and they’ll work with you if you have other activities outside of the post office. I enjoyed my time there
Great Job
The Post Office has been very good to me. No complaints here. Pay is great for being unskilled. Work isn't too difficult. Get adequate vacation and sick leave. Earn a nice, early retirement. Plenty of opportunity for advancement, if that's your thing. We are unionized so there is a great deal of job protection. I've always been treated well by management. Overall, a very good job. Happy to be here!
Amazing
Great job to work for. Hard work, but worth it. Training was great. If you are a hands on learner, you will get through training with no problem. I would recommend for anyone to apply
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked with a great group of people
we were challenged to be pro active and innovative to keep all of the equipment running during an operational tour.
we never wanted to hear "maintenance is to blame for any operational failure".
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Treated poorly
Mgmt is the pits. Nepotism is a big factor. Only wanted to work there for money and benefits to raise my son. I am a single mother. I lasted 34 yrs. I couldn't stay any longer, even though I was only 56 yrs old.
Seasonal job not permanently
Nothing applicable it just temporary it was only good for the seasonal work would have been nice to stay working permanently the work was easy not to hard
Great for outdoor enthusiasts
You spend 8 hours or more outside delivering mail. It is great exercise if you are up for it. Everyone likes the mail delivery person except dogs. The weather can cause problems.
2,0
Stressful
If you are full time its hard to get rid of you. Even if you're disrespectful and mean your union will protect you.
A lot of micromanagement goes on but the managers are not protected from disrespectful employees.
Pay
Stressful, no family oriented
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job is easy, Management is not
I worked at the post office for a seasonal job. A lot goes on there and your typically going to start out working at the MPA. Management there wasn't very good as I didn't know all of the in and outs of my job description. And they will try to work you 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressfull, physically demanding, good pay and benefits
The work environment is very stressfull. The work is physically demanding. If you go in working hard the supervisors will work the you like a horse while the union protects the lazy workers. Company politics is huge and advancement really depends on who you know and what you are willing to do for the position. The hardest part of my day is going to work and the most enjoyable part is going home.
Pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Management incompetency, Permanent damage to my back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to be single with no kids to work there
The pay is cool for this job, but if you have family, you will not have time to spend with them due to constantly worked. I worked here for 3 months and only received 3 days off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only good if you're single
No life, lack of personal time all you do is work. Management is not concerned about getting the mail delivered in a timely fashion. Management is petty. Not really run like a business. They have a good old boy's club.
Currently trying to leave
Its pretty horrible. Management sucks. The unions are wishy washy at best. Pay is great if you want to work 7 12s during the holidays and 6 12s before you go regular. Depending on the craft, it could be 1 to 12 years before you get a regular fulltime position.
Uspis
The USPIS was a challenging and engaging workplace, with no two days ever the same. I was able to work several significant criminal investigations during my career. Success as a Postal Inspector is completely up to the individual and how much they are willing to invest into the job. If not properly managed, this can lead to work-life balance issues.
USPS summary for work
It is time demanding job. Has great benefits and pays decently. Opportunities for advancement and many programs to allow people to detail and try new things.
2,0
Negative environment
The culture has changed and you deal with so many people with personal issues that bring them to work. Management is very cut throat and the union creates lazy employees that feel they can come to work and get a check without doing the work and spend the day complaining. Never been at a job that no one wants to work but wants to get paid. Majority of employees are out of high school that never had a job and lack work ethics. Supervisors are scared of the employees because of so many frivolous harassment charges. It's a mess!! Get rid of the union and maybe they will work and stop trying to get out of work. They need to raise the standards of the people they hire and make them take a real test like they use to. Cheap labor is not always the right answer. Raise the pay and give basic requirements so people that want to work can have a job not hire people that are mad everyday because they were given a job. I think the changes for cheap labor were put into place so people could get a lot of their family members in.
Money
The toxic environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok money always will have a job
Management is the worst
the people are the worst lazy entitled employees I ever met

Nosey no life having people really makes your easy job suck

Too many chiefs not enough Indians

Great opportunities for advancement

You will always have a job working for USPS
Always have a job
Mentally and physically exhausting
ok
The postal service will be great job but it needs better management. I will never work for them again. The employee don't get treated fairly and have to work long hours every day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and job security
In the Branch, the hours were consistant with the window hours. A clerk in a small office may stuggle to get 40 hours, but in a large branch a clerk may stuggle to get a day off.
hours
hours-DEPENDS ON WHERE YOU ARE STATIONED
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would rather meet the devil before going back.
While at this job I experienced such stress that I would break out in full body hives and had to take several medicines for anxiety and stress. If you get a job there become a favorite that way you don't have to worry about the inhuman treatment. You go from being treated like a dog to being treated like a house slave.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés