United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Huntington Beach, CA

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definetly an experience, the work is not hard it's repetitive. same thing day in, day out. loads of drama. even if you try to stay out of it, it'll involve you somehow. the pay is cool, you can't get rich but you can be pretty alright with the money you're making. friendly coworkers (at times), I like the camaraderie.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Any position in the postal office is great. Fun. And fulfilling. However, if you work with some not positive/negative people at work. It could get tiring after a while. But this just goes to say that all work place has some of these type of people.
Pro érvek
Lots of OT if wanted, plenty of hours given, benefits are the best
Kontra érvek
Not a con for the postal office itself but, just a few negative people that get hired
Munkahelyi kultúra
A bunch of slow moving slugs working the system. Move slow get paid more! They need a complete over haul! The management is useless. Employees are out for themselves. You feel so emotionally and physically drained if you work here. They don’t care one bit about you. They just work you to death and give you broken equipment to work with. It’s so bad. They just expect more and more of the new people and less and less of the regulars.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good pay, hours suck. You will have no life for 2,3 years tops. Go somewhere else. Horrible place to work. Management does not appreciate hard work at all.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job Security! Excellent Benefits! Retirement included. The most difficult part of the job is the physical demand. Also, I would recommend starting this job a young age. For the physical demand.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
good pay, everyone is very nice including managers. It is a really easy job but you don't get benefits until you become a regular which is two years of working for usps.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have to have a thick skin to work there. But it was a good job in the end. You get to meet some great people & make some loge term friends. The job it self is very fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I retired after 37 years, that speaks for the Service. Start as a carrier and end my career as an Executive with the Service.
All goods
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Securing the area was boring an time consuming, always diligent in my duties and always alert to the environment around me. Observe and Report was the norm.
People were awesome
Kontra érvek
Pay was somewhat low for me
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will make you work 7 days a week for months at a time. Everyday I come into work thinking I'm just going to get my route ready, deliver it and go home but really I come in get my route ready, deliver it, deliver half of someone else's route, and then go help someone else finish their route. A regular mail carrier will get to work their 8 hour shift 5 days a week but a CCA (which is the title they hire carriers at) will have to work extra to cover for the regulars. You will gain vacation hours but you'd be lucky if you could ever get a chance to use them. In order to take time off you have to ask exactly 10 days before the schedule comes out so you really can't plan things. Then even if they do decide to give you the day off, they'll most likely call you to see if you can come in "just for a few hours." Also there's really no such thing as calling out sick because they will guilt you into coming in no matter how terrible you feel and if you actually do skip a day they will threaten to fire you. I got written up for missing 3 days in 6 months and I think including the days I called out, I got an average of 1 day off every month. Oh and ladies, expect to get cat called and whistled at.
Good Pay
No time off
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
In the morning I would organize the letters into the shelves for the address I was working. Once this was done I would drive to the streets and deliver in access of 200 homes and many times much more. Management unfortunately was disorganized and had a large disregard for ethics and the truth. Example; I was told to hide mail and packages by my direct supervisor. When I asked why I was told we couldn't deliver it today. That was it, the explanation. The positive part of the job was being outside in the sunshine alone and allowed to work, and I did it very well. Unfortunately I was laid off in 2009.
working outside
Kontra érvek
very stress full work environment