United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Huntington, WV

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 148 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Rotten organization
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2019, október 31.
No interview or information given before I accepted the job
Not told I was only guaranteed one day a week
Not told it may be 10-15 YEARS before I become a “regular” employee
Given contradictory information from every level of management and training staff
To top it off I was told I would get paid on October 30th then told I “wasn’t put into the system” and would have to wait two more weeks.
Miserable, rotten experience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Great pay but...
Window Clerk/mail processing (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2019, október 1.
Pays great benefits are good. But, promotion is usually done to get rid of someone who cannot do their job or gets in trouble. Environment can be volatile at times. District managers concerned with numbers only, not mail/employee ratio. You great days and not so great. Mondays and days after holidays can be devastating. Good pay, but plan on working hard.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
3,0
no comment
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2018, június 18.
literally no comment - good money hard to work for - at least in my area
typical day would be showing up at midnight and not leaving until 10 am - lazy co workers, have to pull a lot of missed weight from the permanent employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
1,0
Horrible job.
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2018, február 6.
I was hired as an RCA. I was unaware that you only get paid for evaluated time for each route. Being new it was impossible to finish in evaluated time. Home owners do not believe in house numbers so 8t makes it very difficult for someone who does not know the area or route to find. Some days I'd spend 20 mins looking for a home bc I was afraid to bring package back. Co workers were very friendly and helpful. When my supervisor learned I had accepted a position at another post office she found a way to terminate me and it hurt my other opportunity. I tried for months to get on at post office and it was shattered in 2 months. Glad I had the experience bc now I know it is not a job I would ever try to do again. Working corrections was and is a better job. Plus they only schedule you for one day and week and expect you to sit by your phone the other 6 days and you do not get on call pay for that.
Pro érvek
Pay
Kontra érvek
No benefits or anything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not easy for a new employee
Postal Support Employee (PSE) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2015, március 13.
I'm sure the USPS use to be a great job about 10 years ago. For new employees it is very tough to find a fair opportunity for advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 3Jelentés
5,0
great resturant
pse (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, WV2013, október 10.
Great food honest people clean friendly loved working herr
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 5Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van