United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Houston, TX338 értékelés
338 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 818 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A company that you can retire from, invest, great medical and life insurance, get a chance to meet all walks of life, educating the public on postal mailing procedures
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management cares Mostly of getting mail delivered and not so much about employees. You have no work life balance , all work you will miss time with your family/ kids.
Horrible management
No breaks

No flexibility

Bad work environment

Hard to get in contact with upper management

Discrimination

Work you like a slave
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Really enjoyed my time there, I loved the flexibility of being out in the public everyday amongst the diverse environment that I was in. This job provided a very nice life for my family and I. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a bs company who gets away with a lot from S. Harassment to fraud/forgery at the workplace. I hated it and it is the worst place I’ve ever worked! Money is good but you deal with a lot that management covers up and get away with.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced warehouse environment.Performs a variety of clerk duties required to process mail using automated mail processing equipment or manual methods of importation and distribution.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's decent but sometimes it feels as if it's not worth the struggle. There favoritism, over worked and under paid handled rudely. Sometimes if feels as if no one cares.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management totally sucks here, they don’t respect you as a human being, they talk at you and like a child. Intimidation is rampant. No structure. No professionalism. Positive changes fall on deaf ears. I was displaced out of my position possibly due to retaliation from reporting manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
work not matter what the weather condition is.Case all classes of mail in sequence of delivery along an established route.Withdraws mail from the distribution case and prepares it in sequence for delivery.
pay and overtime
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture is horrible. There are some great people that work for USPS, but because of the lead through fear mentality of the supervisors, it feels like you are a piece of worth less property. Any place that generate fear of being terminated if you are injured on the job has to be looked at closer. I have seen people walked out or fired for things like attendance and they may not be able to come back. Why is that an issue? Well mainly because there has been people to physically fight managers and other employees, employees doing drugs on property or coming in smelling like a field weed with their eyes almost closed, and even the ever so present constant harassment by supervisors to female employees yet they are still employed. In order for it to change all in charge need to be replaced and the entire system overhauled.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job hasn't laid anybody off ever. It's a job of stable conditions. The pay is pretty great. It takes time to become regular. The job is union protected, therefore it's not easy to get fired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent place of employment. You have to be dedicated and understand seniority. Good things come when you do right. You have to give all you can, to get most of what you want. Most of my friends have put their children through college, purchased homes, traveled and so forth. Some managers are tough, but so is the world we are living in. Customer service is what sustained the company. Having friends for 30 years is incredible.
Great Company to work.
The USPS is a great company with many great benefits, There are also many Career opportunities available through out the US. Some jobs are Career and some are PT, and also Holiday jobs. Many of the jobs require some type of testing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hope I get called back to work there again! It was an amazing experience. I learned a lot from working here. Made me realize this is where I wanna be. This is what I wanna do.
Great pay
Favoritism
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to advance and accept the responsibility there are numerous opportunities.
Educational achievement is somewhat important yet the culture is similar to crabs in a bucket.

So you will need to be cautious yet very professional.
Pro érvek
Job Security, excellent salary with benefits
Kontra érvek
crabs in a bucket mentality and blocking for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learnt a lot in the short time I was there. I got a more in-depth idea of what it entailed to process and deliver mails to the public and how important it was for the employees to be punctual, professional and accurate. A lot of people depend upon the USPS .
Pro érvek
Flexible work schedule. Good retirement plan. Over-time.
Short lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Physical working environment. Enjoyed the experience. Management was extremely hard on the employees to get the job done in a sometimes extreme timely manner which created a very stressful situation while delivering mail and packages. Most employees were very friendly and helpful.
Good paying job
Short Breaks
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is just a stepping stone to something better. My opinion, nothing to get comfortable with, my opinion. The money is good due to excessive overtime but fairness is not easy to come by in this work environment favoritism is.
Munkahelyi kultúra
High stress environment, random personalities and unruly behaviors.

Learned how to properly deliver mail in random environments, random weather, random activity on the street, random stray dogs etc all while maintaining a quota.

The most stressful and unruly management experience ever. Over all introduced tough skin.

Variety cultural backgrounds.

Adapting to the stress levels after a while.

The overtime panned out well and the being paid for working out part!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working for the post office you have to love what you doing to be able to deal with what you doing. My experience was wonderful my supervisor was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not a pleasant to work...Too many last minute shift changes and mandatory work days that did not allow for a healthy balance of work and personal life. Also, no accommodations for people who had not been with the company a long amount of time. Many safety hazards in the workplace and for daily duties.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés