United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houston, TX

321 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 107 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Great Place to Work
City Carrier Assistant (Holiday Term) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 4.
Very Physical working environment. Enjoyed the experience. Management was extremely hard on the employees to get the job done in a sometimes extreme timely manner which created a very stressful situation while delivering mail and packages. Most employees were very friendly and helpful.
Good paying job
Short Breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Based off non career employee
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 8.
This job is just a stepping stone to something better. My opinion, nothing to get comfortable with, my opinion. The money is good due to excessive overtime but fairness is not easy to come by in this work environment favoritism is.
Random Excitement
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 5.
High stress environment, random personalities and unruly behaviors.

Learned how to properly deliver mail in random environments, random weather, random activity on the street, random stray dogs etc all while maintaining a quota.

The most stressful and unruly management experience ever. Over all introduced tough skin.

Variety cultural backgrounds.

Adapting to the stress levels after a while.

The overtime panned out well and the being paid for working out part!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Great Job
USPS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 20.
Love working for the post office you have to love what you doing to be able to deal with what you doing. My experience was wonderful my supervisor was great.
n/a
Rural Car Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, november 5.
Was not a pleasant to work...Too many last minute shift changes and mandatory work days that did not allow for a healthy balance of work and personal life. Also, no accommodations for people who had not been with the company a long amount of time. Many safety hazards in the workplace and for daily duties.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work life balance, treated bad. Bad management.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 10.
One of the worst jobs I ever had. Management will do you so bad. They don’t believe in helping each other at this company. Forced to do whatever they please with no breaks. It was literally modern day slavery.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Your Moral Compass will be tested
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 8.
This place is like working in Sodom and Gomarrah times in the Bible. They do not adhere to Government policies about fraternization between supervisors, management and employees. The hardest part of the job is putting up with ignorance from supervisors and managers. I have always wanted to work at the P.O. but the people I work with are suspect and you don't know who to befriend so you just need to stay to yourself and work and go home.
your paycheck and benefits
management and supervisors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
4,0
Great Job Depending on the Management
USPS Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 2.
I work for the USPS for a little over 5 years.

During my time with the company I was transferred at least 12 times.

Some places I loved and some some places I hated. It all depended on the Management.
Poor.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 21.
The work itself is rewarding. The customers on the routes are amazing. The problem with the postal service is management. It is managed as if it was a military organization. There are no repercussions for management errors. Supervisors who violate the contract are moved and often promoted.
Salary and benefits.
Management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 18.
Honest way to make a living without a degree. You should make sure that you are in excellent physical condition before start working for the USPS because you will be physically challenged in most of all areas in the work environment.
Poor Work Life Balance and Management
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 17.
I was excited to be working in this Federal environment but let’s say the North Houston installation has a lot of work to do. I could be a very good asset to help turn things around but no one in management wants to listen. Their ideal is to work harder than smarter.
Retirement benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor work life balance, low morale, management makes it hard for you.
Very productive
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 12.
United States Postal Service hiring process is not organized. Usps need people in the office that cares for their employees and had very good personality. Everyone I got in contact with were very RUDE and don’t know how to talk to people. Last I remember we are all grown so slow some respect. That’s why I resign couldn’t take the rudeness anymore.
Not enough time
No cons
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 6.
Good pay , hard work and dedication. Must be on time.you work up to 10 to 12 hours unless your career. They are very unorganized the hiring process is slow and confusing.
Pay
Kontra érvek
You don’t get all your breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
N/a
AP Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 30.
You have to be disciplined to work for the postal service. It’s not for everybody; a lot of people want to work there until they get there and it’s not what it seems.
Pro érvek
The work schedule can be flexible.
Kontra érvek
It takes a long time to become permanent.
Good salary, benefits
City Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 26.
Worked there for 30 yrs. Single parent, bought a house, new car every 2 years, Raise my son. Made life-long friend's ships with co-workers and patrons.
Don't recommend
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 24.
Don't recommend unless you are desperate it's just overall poor management mistreatment and most of the time management tries to underpay and and will definitely harass or bully employees more when you try to get the union involved and work the system in a way which is really easy to do for them so they can get away with all the harrassing and bullying tactics used
The Manager
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  MLKing,Houston Texas2019, augusztus 21.
I think that,the manager sucks,at her duties ..Never been a CCA,before so,she just would not no,the hazards an dogs we incounter...Other than that,I loved my job...Just couldn't deal with the manager...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Look elsewhere until Hatchett is fired!!!
TTO (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 14.
Revamp the management!!! Unprofessional group of managers. Starting with the head. Until Hatchett resigns or gets fired then Houston will keep a high turnover rate. There are 2 pay scales. New drivers average 50 to 60k. Old heads average 80 to 100k. That is a union issue. Favoritism. Some drivers pay truck notes for they will cry for certain trucks. Those are the ones wearing knee pads.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay, long hours weekend eork
Distribution Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 9.
The postal service is a good job with great benefits; but, during the winter months, your life belongs to the government. The managerial personnel needs to be at least college educated so they are more professional. Other than these few points, anyone can be train to do work in any job that the postal service has.
Na
Delivered mail and parcels to various customers (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 7.
I didn't like anything about the post office! The female supervisors are so mean and rude and nasty and vindictive and jealous of you if you're pretty at all! They treat you horrible!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van