United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Houma, LA

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is either trash or wonderful. Almost no benefits until you're a career employee, which takes years. Pay is good if you can get hours and deal with being screwed every week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was surprised how attached you can get to the customers on my route. Many wonderful people I have meet during my career. The work is physically demanding but very rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly enjoyed this job and never would have quit. I was injured and laid off which was a really low point in my life. I picked myself up and found less physical work and something else that I enjoyed later. The hardest part of mail delivery was the rain and heat other than that it was really fun being outside. The workplace was friendly and fast paced.
Pro érvek
The pay was very good, benefits for full time employees is great.
There were no cons.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the post office was extremely challenging. The workers were very racist and made it known that the new people were not welcome with them .
the money was great
Kontra érvek
the employees made working there miserable
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a city mail carrier. My day started at 0700 Monday-Friday, and ended around 1630. I had a different mail route throughout the work week. I delivered letter mail, parcels, and magazines no matter the weather. I enjoyed the freedom of being on the road after gathering my mail and leaving the post office.
Pro érvek
Great pay. No direct supervison. Great benfits.
Kontra érvek
No set time you get off. Weathter conditions. Loose dogs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to scan packages and put up mail. First time doing something like that. The hardest part of the job was picking up heavy packages. Overall it was very lenient.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
to move mail everyday in order to export or import mail around the world and to deliver to customers daily,to be more productive.
mail handler