United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Hialeah, FL

9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 597 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Good benefits.
UPS has good benefits after you been there for a year but if you apply as a loader or unloader it’s nonstop work you only get 1 10 minute break and work for about 5 hours straight loading heavy packages.
1,0
Horrible place to work
First off, from about 10 managers I dealt with, about maybe 3 were compassionate and helped you out and only because they had gone through what you go through when you start. The rest, treated you like you were in the army. They think they own you or they have power over you like a dictator does. I was a CCA and a PSE clerk. CCA is cool just because youre on the street and dont really have anyone on you as long as you do your job. The downside to it is that since youre the new guy, they slam you with work. Oh you finished your route? Go do P.O. boxes. Oh you finished early? Go help out this other carrier down the street. It may seem like its not much, but after about 9 hrs of walking in the sun and then they keep telling you to work, you let me know how you feel about that. As a PSE clerk, you deal alot with customers. That was actually pretty cool because its a different interaction with every transaction. Your day starts at 3 am unloading trucks into your station and then you have to start slanging boxes and parcels for the carriers to be able to leave by 9 am, after that they send you home for about 3-4 hrs and make you come back, but to another station and then they work you until about 7-8 at night. Do it all over again the next day. Your day off? Good luck if you even get one. I didn't get a day off for almost 2 months at a time because one of the stations were so backed up with packages that workers from other counties had to come help. The only way youre moving up is if someone retires which is really hard to come by because everyone wants to keep their benefits and - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Once you start working at the Postal Service your life is mostly your job
Exciting place to work with the enjoyment of meeting new people daily, Management is unbearable at times, but do your job everything else is secondary. The overall performance of the Postal Systems, I think falls on the Letter Carriers back for survival.
Munkahelyi kultúra
UPS is a fast-paced working environment very competitive
Working at UPS is a very fast pace environment you can be very successful in your career if you continue to accept a fast-paced environment and making a lot of money I recommend it to anybody that wants to have a great career at UPS.
4,0
Great Pay , Great Benefits , Horrible Management
The Hours & Pay are great , benefits are NICE once you become an career employee of course but management is NASTY very rude and unprofessional and expect you to allow them because of their position in power talk or deal with you any kind of way
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
its a great place !
Great place to work at it has great benefits and it helps you grow within because you get to have a stable schedule and the pay is amazing.
Productive, fun environment
The job is really laid back you get to meet alot of really cool people everyday. My manage Shameka was always willing to help you move up in the company.
2,0
City Carrier Assistant
Come in prepare my route. Load my truck. Leave for my route to deliver the mail. Once I'm finish, return to the office and help out where needed. I'm not permanent so I don't get any benefits. The work is stressful. Management doesn't care they just want the work to be done.
Pro érvek
As much overtime as you can
Kontra érvek
No benefits
Great Room For Advancement
As a supervisor come in early make sure work area is et up properly, make sure all employees are in place, and maintain a high level of performance. learnt what It takes to work in Supervision under alot of pressure situations and still perform at a high level. managment was encouraging. Co-Workers were motivated. Hardest part of the job was dealing with the hours. Moat enjoyable was hitting all the numbers and goals required.
Pro érvek
the room for advancement
Kontra érvek
hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés