United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Herndon, VA

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working for USPS is fast paced and busy. You have to handle a lot of parcels and mail. Working in the front you have to deal with customers, helping them with mail and money transactions.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of mails and packages to be delivered before 5 pm in any weather condition. No lunch break nor paid days off. No weekend and expected to be on-call at all times.
Pay.
Everything.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working as an assistance holiday clerk, on daily basis I am part of production team at the back of the office. We sort received bulk packages from Amazon, other mailing offices and external courier, scanned all incoming mails and distribute to different routes for delivery. The job is more physical and you need to be a hard working person to accomplish certain task. The most enjoyable part of the job is free food and coffee.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall the best things I liked were my employees, healthcare, and meeting different people from all over. Management is the worst and employee's possessional busisnes is not confidential.
My Coworkers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sorting mail for domestic and APO delivery in standing and sedentary positions as a permanent part-time employee at the Mail Facility and Airport dispatch center.
Pay
Manditory Overtime
5,0
.Hi Recruiter,
I learned many things in this company and there was some typical days in the Project. Even though everything was good and with proper Management support.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Grateful for the many years that I worked there. Things more recently have changed based on mass cutbacks however.
Pro érvek
Stability of times past and compensation and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Six day a week work schedule and constant cut backs in more recent times.