United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Harrisburg, PA

53 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 175 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor environment for new hires/non-union employees
Mail Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA Crooked Hill Rd2019, október 30.
In your first 90 days you are not part of the union therefore they can do whatever they want wth you. Refusal to do anything in your probationary period willl get you fired. They can change your shifts, call mandatory 12 hour shifts at the end of your scheduled day. Move you to 5 different departments during a 12 hour shift. They do not give you the same standard breaks as the union workers. I sometimes worked up to 8 hours before I would get a 15 minute break. You are hired as a casual and led to believe that you can make career at anytime. They have instituted the 2.5 year policy. You won't see career before that timeline. For the first 2.5 years you are required to work 6 days per week and that will include Saturdays AND Sundays. Weekends off are given by senority. Also, you can not file union greivances against Management for the first 90 days and they will push you to your limits knowing that. They are forced to give union employees whatever they want so they take their anger out on the new hires.
Good money, no life
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2019, szeptember 19.
Money is good. Have to wait over a year to become “regular “ to get full perks of job. First years, work 6 days a week. Then you will have 2 days off. Overtime pay is worth it. Can make up to 2,000 a paycheck with holiday paychecks. You will work 24/7 at first.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the USPS is a stressful job
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2019, szeptember 15.
Work environment is stressful and culture is depressing. Management is counterproductive to doing your job. Management does not understand job and is only concerned with numbers. Treat people poorly and with little respect.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Hard, High Stress, Under Appreciated
Administrative Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2019, július 15.
I only work here because of the retirement it offers. If they didn’t have it I would have left a long time ago. Only work here if you are okay with being micromanaged and can tolerate the management treating you poorly. Also highly recommend to join a union as fast as possible.
If you can last 30 years you will retire very comfortably
Kontra érvek
Micromanaged, high stress, opportunities open if they like you not because you are qualified.
US Postal Service Career
UNITED STATES POSTAL INSPECTOR (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2019, február 10.
A career with the USPS is what you want to make of it. If you work hard,and are mobile, you will be promoted. I have had a good career and consider myself to be very fortunate.
Medical benefits, time off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have a love and hate relationship
Clerk/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, december 12.
I loved my job hate management. I barely had any days off I was working 8 days week no time for my family or friends.but every two week my checks was looking lovely
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful, poorly managed work place
Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, Pa2018, október 18.
For my time working for and at USPS, I overall had a very poor and negative work experience. The work environment was extremely fast paced and work was rarely ever done on time. Work that was done was gone unappreciated. Staff including myself was poorly trained because managers were unqualified themselves. Management had little or less experience than some employees. USPS was always understaffed which put a heavier work load on the staff they had. I felt that i and as well as others were overworked, and that took time away from me being able to spend tome with my own family. It was mandated we work holidays, and work overtime as well those times. I’ve missed out on what should’ve been a special time on Christmas etc, which should’ve been memorable times. Instead it just brought stress and zero good times.
Good Benefits & Overtime
Kontra érvek
Poor Management, poor work conditions, poor shift hours & none family oriented
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Work place
Supervisor Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, szeptember 13.
Horrible racist discriminated I will never work there again . I hate this job it ruined my life completely and lost alot of family and friends.i Will never work there again in my life.
Non
Alot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
a typical day at work
Supervisor Customer Services (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, szeptember 5.
The last position I had was as a supervisor in the processing plant in Harrisburg. I worked over night and weekends usually 10 or more hours per night and usually 6 days per week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible outdated ideals drive this failing organization
Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, szeptember 5.
Poor management engagement lacks any reasonable communication structure and to entangle in its own rules
Lacks the ability to properly foster employee development
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with. Dirty work environment. Management needs some work.
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg Pennsylvania2018, szeptember 3.
Easiest part about the job was the work. It was a lot of heavy lifting and movement, but it was very light work on days that weren’t holidays. The worst part of the job was the management. They seem to hire people who weren’t properly trained and don’t care about their job, or their employees’ jobs.
Pro érvek
Annual time (paid time off). Healthcare. 401k. 40+ hours per week.
Management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money makes all well
clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, augusztus 6.
I really liked this job some co-workers aren't the best but the job it's self and the money was good. Two 15 minute breaks a half hour lunch and a 5-10 minute wash up before lunch and before end of shift
Money
People
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Goodbye free time
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, június 6.
They work you as much as they can while you are part time. When you go Full time the benefits seem great but after talking with veteran carriers, found out that no one retires with a clean bill of health. If you dont mind a messed up back, knees, wrists, hips...etc and never having a weekend off again then this job is for you.
Pro érvek
It's not the hardest job
Kontra érvek
It's not the easiest job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Usps
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, április 12.
Unloading trucks, sorting mail. Zip codes from around the country. My supervisor was nice, but the upper management was a whole different story. The full time people felt threatened. That I had a job.
A job
Kontra érvek
Hard to learn a lot on my own.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Job Descrition
IT Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA 171072018, április 2.
It is an excellent job with great benefits and the person is wonderful

My employment time in this job is wonderful and I like the work I do, I recommend everyone who has the opportunity to take it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Challenging
Manager, Post Office Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, március 21.
As a "quasi' governmental agency, the Postal Service moves slowly to innovate and change. The job work/life balance leaves much to be desired. While providing a living wage, the opportunities for merit based compensation increases are non-existent.
Health Benefits
Kontra érvek
little innovation in the mid-level management ranks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard job for work/life balance
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, március 6.
Unpredictable schedule. 60 hours one week, 10 hours the next. You will be 'scheduled off' but are on call 24/7. Cannot make any plans for your days off. Pay checks are never accurate. Worked there for 6 months and never had a single pay check right.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
job summary and daily task
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, február 20.
Great job if you can get hours
it's a part time position until you become a regular

case incoming mail for your selected route
pack on truck
deliver mail to selected route
beneifits
competitive hours
They will keep you busy
Assistant City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, február 12.
The assistant city carrier was one of the best jobs I ever had. The work was constant and demanding. I delivered mail, including packages all over the Harrisburg Area. It was challenging, but a definite change from an office environment. I would recommend it to anyone interested in being outdoors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Difficult to move upward
Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg, PA2018, február 6.
Very competitive.Stressful. Busy. Long hours. Not much time with family. Work weekends and holidays. Get yelled at. If you are looking for a job where you are appreciated, this isn't the place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van