United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gulfport, MS

14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 416 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great career choice but you give up your life
Maintenance Mechanic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2019, augusztus 19.
A typical day entails vacuuming the mail processing equipment, looking for mail that may have gotten stuck in the machines, and performing routine maintenance such as replacing belts and pulleys. Periodic work outside of the processing plant servicing PO boxes, collection boxes, and the mailbox clusters at apartment complexes.
Great pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
30 minute lunch with almost no restaurants close enough, every minute accounted for, frequent overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
wonderful experience
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2019, január 20.
I enjoyed working for the post office... I learned the over all process of how the mail is processed. fast pace. Management was great and sometimes gave a helping hand... Good pay and benefits.
good pay, good hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Great Benefits
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2018, szeptember 6.
Great Benefits and pay but job can be stressful and bad for your health. Lots of working in extreme weather conditions that can be dangerous for you as a carrier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the best jobs around for a hard worker
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2018, augusztus 26.
A very good, reliable job for the right people. These are hard working, often under appreciated individuals that ensure timely deliveries universally across the US on a timely basis.
Good pay, stability
Hard work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
2,0
Negative environment
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2018, augusztus 8.
I had a horrible experience working with the USPS. I was harassed, retaliated against for filing a complaint, illegally terminated due to my complaint, and discriminated against. I now suffer from depression, anxiety, and PTSD due to the hostile work environment that I endured. I ultimately resigned. Every location may not be like this, but from what I gathered in speaking with many higher ups, several of them are.
Driver Helper.
Driver Helper (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2018, január 11.
Most enjoyable part of the job is you get to work with interesting coworkers. I load up trucks and afterwards when the truck drivers get there I help them deliver the packages to the residents.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced, detailed oriented, hard work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2017, október 22.
This was my first experience in a non salaried position. It was long hours, and hard physical labor. I enjoyed it because you were constantly moving, and had little down time. When I was moved to expediting the mail trucks, I enjoyed that the most. I was over the entire dock, the entire movement of the mail and keeping within the time frames. I worked extremely well with the mail handlers, and truck drivers. It was actually fun even though there were the tight deadlines and time constraints. My original manager was incredible because she had been there for over 30 years and absolutely knew her job and how to lead. The hardest part of the job was motivating others to keep up with the fast pace and some of the heavy physical labor and hours. I worked 6 days a week, over 10 hours a day and my hours were from 4:00pm to 2:00am or later. You don't really finish your shift until the mail is out. That became a struggle with having a family.
2nd shift hours for the most part
Kontra érvek
lack of family and down time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
Hostile environment
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2017, október 18.
Fast paced, most employees were angry all the time. Stressful demands. Had to work until all the mail was sorted which usually meant 4-5 hours past scheduled time with no opportunity to leave.
A job
Poor cowrkers
2,0
re
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2017, január 26.
its hard to move up. its not a long term job if you ask me. it goes off seniority when it comes to getting a job that you want. so the management as far as lead clerks can be bad.
pays good
bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay but terrible place to work
Postal Support Employee/Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2016, március 22.
The postal service pays well but it's not a good place to work. You have little to no free time out side of work. You work long hours and your work is not appreciated. The management is terrible. The environment is hostile.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 36Nem 3Jelentés
3,0
On the go
Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2013, november 21.
My co-workers were great, a typical day was very long. Management was very deceptive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Contract work with the USPS
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2013, április 4.
I worked here under a six month contract where I learned the mail routing system under great management with excellent coworkers.
great hours
short contract
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work once you adjust to the schedule and work related requriements
Sales and Distribution Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2012, augusztus 1.
Putting out the mail for the carriers to case to their routes.

Placing mail in the customers P O Boxes.

Working and maintaing a cash drawer on the front counter

Mailing parcells and selling Postal Products ( Stamps, Envelops, Padded Envelops).
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 3Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van