United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Greensboro, NC144 értékelés
144 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 868 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well my ratings were based off my job currently I'm sure the post office still has it's issues from when I was there last time so I wouldn't be surprised by them either just saying.
Pro érvek
With my job currently just job security
Kontra érvek
People here are only out for themselves
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great employment environment, Provide company events, great pay and insurance, plenty of overtime. Great training to advance your career. Annual pay increases
Company event, pays well
work on most holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the Postal Service has been a good experience. It has been good for my family and myself. I have been with the Postal Service for 17 years.
Pro érvek
Good salary, good benefits.
Kontra érvek
Work some days can be very tiring.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Typical day was great coming in greeting fellow employee. Learning where the previous shift left off so you can resume. Management was very helpful. Nice work environment.
Growth opportunities
Travel time
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work. Supervisors, to mail handlers, every one is a team and works together. If looking for something steady and with great pay, this is the place to work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail volume depends on day of week
good pay

if not regular no set hours

good benefits

really not convient for single parents for small children

easy job once you learn the routes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great way to gain HR experience in USPS. The pay is higher than most in the area but very little opportunities to grow within the company unless you are close with upper management.
Federal Benefits, Pay
Kontra érvek
Favortism, required to work in bad weather, very little employee engagement
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was very demanding and required lots of change and flexibility. It is truly a great place to work. The sad part is in the postal world down sizing or layoffs take place first most of the time in HR.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is truely a workout experience. I was a package handler, my job was to load truck with the right packages of course. When the belt is running smoothly they reward use with food (all smiles) but is job is an all around great job they even offer scholarships as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a Mail carrier you will deal with weather issue.Expect to work 2-4 days a month guaranteed. On the plus side, after you get out of the office you are on your own the rest of the day, but are so rushed it's not ease. Then be called a couple times more each month needing you to be at work within 30 minutes of the call! You will need to run routes with no training and never having been in those offices if your looking to work more hours. The pay is very good but you do work hard for each doller that you earn. It's very stressful at times and you need to make an evaluated time, which is never in your favor. Also expect about 100-185 parcels (packages) to deliver on top of your mail. You definitely learn a lot about mail and haw it works. Over all working for the United State Postal Service is a great experience but it just keeps getting challenging at times.
Great start pay
Kontra érvek
Very physical and stressful at times
Munkahelyi kultúra
Professional environment, management treat you with respect, an organization that believes in putting the needs of the employee 1st. Top notch training environment.
Pro érvek
plenty of room for advancement
short brakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Environment is mondane, monotanous, repetitive and doesn't stimulate the mind or the intelligence of individuals. Also a constant noisey environment and physically demanding. Job leaves little to no time for family, not much promotion/growth potential, mentally draining. Compensation of money and benefits is excellent; overall way of life is not. Takes a toll on your physical and mental health.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay, great benefits, the work is not stressful, but it is hard to get hired full time, even when you pass the exam, because the employees that can retire, won't, because the work isn't hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day consist of case and carry assign mail route. Throughout my twenty-eight years of service, I learned the importance of customer service and satisfaction. Also, throughout my twenty-eight years of service, I encounter various management styles. I encounter the Competent manager, Result only manager, Cheerleader manager and Name only manager. My co-workers was phenomenal. The hardest part of my job was delivering mail in the snow storms. The most enjoyable part of my job was the relationship that was developed with my customers and providing them with outstanding customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for 15 years and was satisfied with my job. I appreciate the opportunity to have been employed there. I would recommend this job to others. Excellent benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was able to gain a great deal of computer skill and the importance of protecting confidential information according to federal guidelines.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day is simple. Supervision is limited to moderate. usually working with one other person, depending on the time of year downtime is limited, constantly working and moving
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a great place to work and the employees worked well as a team. The pay was good and they worked with you far as schedule flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
My ability to do a data entry, processing and distribution of mail as set by company policy. Loading trays of sorted letters into a containers
No free coffee and Tea
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was never a dull time working at the Postal Service, I enjoyed meeting people, coworkers worked as a team. When problems was presented we worked as a team to solve and find a answer. When unruly customers came inside the store, we would warn the each other to be on there best behavior. The many diner we received was because of the team working together.
Pro érvek
Example: we eat many pizza lunch together from management.
Sometimes long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assisted employees via phone with benefits questions
Learned a wealth of knowledge about the untied states postal service in order to assist other employees
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés