United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

137 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 24 530 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Big company with a lot of opportunity for a hard working person.
I began as a low level operations employee and retired as an upper level manager due to hard work, some luck, and a willingness to relocate when necessary. If you set a goal and do what is necessary to get ahead, you have opportunities for a great career.
Excellent benefits
Sometimes unclear management
Very Productive work place
The job was very demanding and required lots of change and flexibility. It is truly a great place to work. The sad part is in the postal world down sizing or layoffs take place first most of the time in HR.
Workout experience
This job is truely a workout experience. I was a package handler, my job was to load truck with the right packages of course. When the belt is running smoothly they reward use with food (all smiles) but is job is an all around great job they even offer scholarships as well.
United State Postal Service is a great experience
As a Mail carrier you will deal with weather issue.Expect to work 2-4 days a month guaranteed. On the plus side, after you get out of the office you are on your own the rest of the day, but are so rushed it's not ease. Then be called a couple times more each month needing you to be at work within 30 minutes of the call! You will need to run routes with no training and never having been in those offices if your looking to work more hours. The pay is very good but you do work hard for each doller that you earn. It's very stressful at times and you need to make an evaluated time, which is never in your favor. Also expect about 100-185 parcels (packages) to deliver on top of your mail. You definitely learn a lot about mail and haw it works. Over all working for the United State Postal Service is a great experience but it just keeps getting challenging at times.
Great start pay
Kontra érvek
Very physical and stressful at times
great place for advancement
Professional environment, management treat you with respect, an organization that believes in putting the needs of the employee 1st. Top notch training environment.
Pro érvek
plenty of room for advancement
short brakes
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Overall environment
Environment is mondane, monotanous, repetitive and doesn't stimulate the mind or the intelligence of individuals. Also a constant noisey environment and physically demanding. Job leaves little to no time for family, not much promotion/growth potential, mentally draining. Compensation of money and benefits is excellent; overall way of life is not. Takes a toll on your physical and mental health.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, if you can get in
Great pay, great benefits, the work is not stressful, but it is hard to get hired full time, even when you pass the exam, because the employees that can retire, won't, because the work isn't hard.
The Best Job
A typical day consist of case and carry assign mail route. Throughout my twenty-eight years of service, I learned the importance of customer service and satisfaction. Also, throughout my twenty-eight years of service, I encounter various management styles. I encounter the Competent manager, Result only manager, Cheerleader manager and Name only manager. My co-workers was phenomenal. The hardest part of my job was delivering mail in the snow storms. The most enjoyable part of my job was the relationship that was developed with my customers and providing them with outstanding customer service.
good place to work
I worked there for 15 years and was satisfied with my job. I appreciate the opportunity to have been employed there. I would recommend this job to others. Excellent benefits.
Skills
I was able to gain a great deal of computer skill and the importance of protecting confidential information according to federal guidelines.
Production
A typical work day is simple. Supervision is limited to moderate. usually working with one other person, depending on the time of year downtime is limited, constantly working and moving
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun and productive work environment
was a great place to work and the employees worked well as a team. The pay was good and they worked with you far as schedule flexibility
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and one of the best place to work
My ability to do a data entry, processing and distribution of mail as set by company policy. Loading trays of sorted letters into a containers
No free coffee and Tea
short breaks
I enjoyed working for Postal Service
There was never a dull time working at the Postal Service, I enjoyed meeting people, coworkers worked as a team. When problems was presented we worked as a team to solve and find a answer. When unruly customers came inside the store, we would warn the each other to be on there best behavior. The many diner we received was because of the team working together.
Pro érvek
Example: we eat many pizza lunch together from management.
Sometimes long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assisted USPS employees with their benefits questions via phone
Assisted employees via phone with benefits questions
Learned a wealth of knowledge about the untied states postal service in order to assist other employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day of being a RCA is busy but enjoyable
I love being a RCA and assisting when needed. I hope to make this my retirement job. I've learned the importance of delivering mail not just seeing workers load in the mailbox. I like working with my coworkers and from day one they welcome me on. Hardest part of the job I would say is, casing (sorting) the mail and getting out in a timely manner and back to the office. I love the fact my Post Master see the drive and willingerness in me to work and learn new things.
Own Boss
Make time allocated
exciting daily travels as Safety Specialist
review accident claims for employees to refer to Injury Compensation. Observe carriers along their route for safe practices. As well as observing employees to see if they are performing their jobs safely
independent working
travel
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place to work to learn about the USPS
A place to work to learn ins and outs of USPS. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected as USPS is a federal position. The best part is my coworkers.
Great pay
My job pays well,but money isn't always great. I just had a baby he's four months now. I am now on the search for a new job that I could have a set schedule Monday -Friday off weekends morning shift only s. Well at the post off I been working different days every weekend 1 day off sometimes none. Then I always have a different check never know how my hours will be. A schedule like that is hard when having a child so young and I'm also in school so basically looking for a job that'll fit my life schedule.
check, some employees, union
mix days
Just another job
As a casual, you will not have an opportunity to advance. There's no benefits as a casual. This job is more like a part / full time job without benefits. You will be the first to go if job slows down.
Enjoyed the diversity
The post office was a great place to work. It was very diverse the people were kind and the work was good!! A typical workday was being productive and getting the work out my co-workers were good team players, the hardest part of the job was staying productive with the count. The most enjoyable part was the pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés