United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

139 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 850 értékelés megtekintése
Hrssc
Personnel Processing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, augusztus 19.
My area is very different from any area in the postal service. I have been with them 11 years and I want to grow I will have to relocate or work in the field.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work and get paid well
Personnel Processing Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, augusztus 7.
The pay is great. There are different manager styles depending on the department you work in. If your work ethic is good you will have no problem keeping employment here and/or moving up within the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a motivated young person to start...
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, július 22.
If you're looking for your first job and you have the go-get-'em attitude, this is the job for you. Get on as a CCA or RCA in your late teens or early twenties, do your time in the trenches (2-3 years) and you might be on your way to a 30-year, secure profession. If you're in a transition point in your career and need the money, it can help there too, but be prepared to work 9 hour days (with very few off) for not a lot of money. If you have a family and like to spend time with them, this isn't for you! The people are mostly nice and helpful. Supervisors can be pushy and don't honestly seem to care about your life or needs, but even they will throw you a bone occasionally. If you see your Post Master more than once a week in a large station, you've seen a unicorn. Your first summer will be the worst summer of your life! The heat, the volume of the mail, the stress, and the rules will make you want to quit daily. If there's something out there paying $20/hr with great benefits and job security, by all means move on! But if you've gotten past your probationary period and there's a lot of people slated for retirement in your station or District, hang around a little longer and see if you can get a career route. That's when this job will become something you can be proud of and will support you and your family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisor, HRSSC (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC 274092017, július 11.
Great place to work, stable company. I have enjoyed my tenure with the Postal Service. I have had good years and some bad and indifferent years. Overall, I am proud to work for the Postal Service.
I am not looking to leave, I'm only trying to secure a good part time job.
Benefits, pay
Kontra érvek
Advancement some times takes a long time.
you will be overworked
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, július 7.
Its a lot of work. Working 6 days a wwk sundys included sometime 12-15 days consecutively not good for single moms or women with families. Great money just over bearing and over worked
Bad Management
Warehouse work (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, június 28.
Don't pay enough, horrible work environment, with horrible equipment, more work then getting paid, bad manager communication, its hard to advance in the company.
Ok
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, június 21.
Hard work job. Long hours. Pay decent. Benefits are good. Management is not so good. Guaranteed 8hrs of work daily once you make regular. They promote within all the time.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
usps
Human Resources Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, június 20.
work can be repetitive; very paper intense; organization & leadership could improve. have to use several databases to manage information; volume driven
good pay
Kontra érvek
not too many opportunities for career growth
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Postal Life
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, május 31.
I loved working for the post office even with the stress. It was worth it for the pay and benefits. I would go back in a minute. I have never loved a job more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast-paced environment - loved this job
Remote Data Entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, május 22.
I didn't work here very long - the hours were odd and not liked by my husband. But I thoroughly enjoyed the work and the hours went by very quickly - pay was good.
lots of breaks
Kontra érvek
odd hours, had to work holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
mismanagement at every curve
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, május 17.
employees are not thought of as people, but as ERGS. you are there simply to move mail. most of it does not make sense, but they don't want to listen to sense. workers walk like gorillas, workworn and disgruntled. expect to work through illness, injury or pain. not a happy place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not for the weak at heart
Postal Support Employee Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, május 13.
Great pay but you have to work for it. A typical day at work varies, you may be in a different location every hour. Management has their ways as is with any job. The most enjoyable part of the job is the paycheck.
benefits, pay check
Kontra érvek
you can be placed in a different location every night
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive Place to work
Personnel Processing Specialist-Human Resources (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, május 10.
The workplace culture is very diverse. We are all like family. The environment is very laid back and you would really enjoy the people. Human Resources is broken down into different departments and we handle all HR needs for the postal service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A productive and fun day at work
Human Resource Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, május 9.
I think coming in and going straight to work is how i start my day and of course speaking and telling everyone "good morning" and believe a little fun and laughter gets me threw the day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Govt job
Customer Acceptance Test Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, április 9.
The Post Office I found to be no very well run, at the time I left they were losing money rapidly due to poorly run operations and cost structure due to expensive retirement packages.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personnel Processing Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC 274092017, április 5.
Great employment environment, Provide company events, great pay and insurance, plenty of overtime. Great training to advance your career. Annual pay increases
Company event, pays well
work on most holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fulfilling work, good co-workers to work with.
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, március 19.
Working at the Postal Service has been a good experience. It has been good for my family and myself. I have been with the Postal Service for 17 years.
Pro érvek
Good salary, good benefits.
Kontra érvek
Work some days can be very tiring.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
productive company
Human Resources Personnel Proccessing Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, március 18.
Great place to work. Typical day was great coming in greeting fellow employee. Learning where the previous shift left off so you can resume. Management was very helpful. Nice work environment.
Growth opportunities
Travel time
fun
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, február 7.
great place to work. Supervisors, to mail handlers, every one is a team and works together. If looking for something steady and with great pay, this is the place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
good pay nice benefits
City Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2017, január 21.
Mail volume depends on day of week
good pay
if not regular no set hours
good benefits
really not convient for single parents for small children
easy job once you learn the routes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van