United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

139 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Fairly easy, but no flexible schudling.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, április 9.
I worked on a machine where I caught mail in bags and put them in a bmc. I dumped mail on the belt, load and unloaded trucks, used pallet jacks, and I sorted mail. I learned to really pay attention to where the mail goes and to make sure I scan everything that needed to be scanned. It was fairly a easy job, its just their schedule conflicted with my child daycare and I have no one who can help with that. And my chances where low on getting a bid job because of my seniority.
Pay and Benefits
Managment and Schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and stay healthy
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC 274072019, március 31.
Sort mail in office and deliver that mail on street.
No problem with management
Work long house during christmas time of the year and get paid overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Oppressive office culture, upper management is clueless about lack of morale
Human Resources Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, március 30.
Lack of respect from the majority of management, it's obvious they don't care. Suggestions are not incorporated. Office is dusty, no PTO for phone team, no sick leave, no vacation.
salary
Kontra érvek
Tied to phone, oppressive management, no team building or cross training for phone team!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for... once you finally get in
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC 274982019, január 23.
Ive been on and off with post office for a few years now and the job itself is good but demanding. I worked at the plant so those hours made it hard to balance my life sometimes. Being there for 10+ hours was easy though. You are always busy so that makes time fly. I think the company is very unorganized as a whole. Holiday help can be brought on as permanent but getting that communicated and confirmed was impossible. We stayed past our termination day so everyone in the building assumed that we were hired on until a week later we got let go when USPS are expected to convert a lot of employees over to regular, leaving so many unfilled positions. Management is crazy (for a lack of a better word). It's best to keep your head down and do your job and it should be smooth sailing from there.
salary, benefits
Kontra érvek
unorganization and terrible communication skills
Great money, horrible environment
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, december 29.
It was very stressful and unorganized. The management was very disrespectful. Too many cheifs not enough Indians. Too many leaders no one to follow directions.
Overtime pay
Kontra érvek
Lack of training and communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Poor Management
Retirement Counselor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, december 22.
Management is not people oriented. Half of their employees are not considered career. Meaning no benefits, vacation, paid holidays or sick leave. It’s not a very friendly place to work unless you are a career employee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
N/a
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, november 21.
Postal Service job when I was their was long days of nights 12 hours. Work was none stop. You are placed where ever needed. I ran machines that sorted the mail using programs to sort the mail for the carriers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Average
Human Resources Associate (Temp) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 23.
Throughout the day I was in training to process,updated and maintained personnel transaction in support of the administration of Human Resources Programs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Tough environment
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 15.
This place is probably one of the toughest places that I've ever worked. Mandatory overtime, tough manager and tougher work. Not for those who want an easy job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays Great but no advancement!
Human Resources Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 11.
I worked in corporate for over 3 years, working long hard hours. When working postal and you have kids/family you can just forget about them because postal work comes before them ALWAYS! Bad management on ALL levels from cCrporate to HR to local districts including plants and distribution centers. They do not offer long term or short term disability! so after 20-30 years if you don't have a savings you could loose everything you worked so hard for. Overall great money but don't look for any advancement or rewarding opportuities
Great Pay, Benefits if Career
Kontra érvek
long hours, bad management, no time for family or vacation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 2Jelentés
A stable productive job
Human Resource Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 8.
I'm grateful for the opportunity given to work in the Human Resources Field. It has taught me the ends and outs of working with and for internal and external customers.
Pro érvek
The ability to learn the basic craft.
Kontra érvek
Not enough room to grow.
Decent place to work
Personnel Processing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 8.
Learned several good things about working at such a large company but also learned some really eye opener things also. Other than that just a mediocre place of employment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My employment with the Postal Service was outstanding and very educational
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, október 4.
My experience with the Postal Service was positive. I enjoyed working with management to achieve their goals and their confidence in my ability to perform. I had great one on one with all my employees. I believed in teamwork which helped me to always meet the goals in my department. I retired seeking a new career and my next achievement for my life. The company had great incentives and offered outstanding benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to come up quick
Mail Clerk - Fulltime (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, szeptember 5.
if you are looking for a lot of hours and huge checks every 2 weeks, this is the place. typical day would be SORTING through all types of mail no matter where you are inside the place. some areas are faster paced with no hangups and some are very slow and literally dragging your feet. the hardest part of the job were the hours..if you can work past 12am or 1am your set and thats not mandatory. however, they do occasionally announce mandatory overtime which is a pain because if you had or have something to do you can pretty much hang it up if your management isn't cool. the most enjoyable thing was finding the cool ppl to build with and getting paid
Pro érvek
learning how to process mail and getting paid
Kontra érvek
the hours and not so cool supervisors
Working To Learn
Human Resources Associate Job Duties (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, augusztus 26.
On a daily basis repsonsible for answering calls concerning human issues. From FMLA. retirement concerns. Also responsible for adhering to quality and adherence metrics.
Remote Work
Career Oppotunities
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Lack of Leadership
PERSONNEL PROCESSING SPECIALIST (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, augusztus 4.
The postal service has great benefits and great coworkers. The lack of true leadership is my biggest complaint. Despite the lack of leadership coworkers get the job done to the best of their ability in order to service the customer.
Great benefits
lack of leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Na
Safety Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, július 29.
I would prefer not to answer this question.!
I enjoy working for the USPS, however there are some things I would change in regards to Mgmt. The Mgrs ate only concerned with getting the mail out and don’t have any compassion for the wmployees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Personnel Processing Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, július 17.
Great job to have, It was only temporary love doing data entry daily and working second shift for 8 hours. Wish the job didn't end as quick as it did.
Learning new material
Just temporary
1,0
Under paid
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, július 16.
I was only promised one day a week and I was living in Salem and traveling to Tualatain. It was not worth the commute. I could not raise my son on the wages.
meh
Personnel Processing Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, június 30.
The money and experience are the best thing about USPS. Great resume builder. They are behind in time concerning technology. Management could do a lot better to boost morale.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van