United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Greensboro, NC150 értékelés
150 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and benefits. Management sucks! Time off is even complained about. No time to spend or have goals with what you make. Request always denied.
Munkahelyi kultúra
family comes second to the mail, it has to. retirement is better then most places, management for the most part do not know how to do their jobs or yours, if they have less then 18 years. Older managers are all retiring now.
Pro érvek
great pay and retirement vacation and holiday pay
Kontra érvek
you can't take time off since they don't have replacements
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no work/life balance at this company. The pay is good because of what you have to deal with and sacrifice. Management is terrible, they will tell you one thing and lie about it to their superior so that they won't get in trouble. They have a high turnover rate and you will work every weekend and holiday. I would not recommend anyone to work for this company if you have kids! They make employees work 9 days straight without a day off. When a mail carrier is finished with their route, management will make them go help another carrier finish their route.
Pay/Benenfits
Kontra érvek
Everything besides the pay and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very bad! Only saving grace is the postal unions! Must be on time! Must work in all kinds of weather! Calling in is discouraged! Overtime depends on management!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management thought that the carriers were robots instead of people. There were days when there were unrealistic expectations set. They wanted everyone to be safe but would then say finish your route as fast as possible to go help someone else.
Pro érvek
Meeting great coworkers and customers
Kontra érvek
Long days, unbearable and dangerous working conditions, noncaring supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
Well my ratings were based off my job currently I'm sure the post office still has it's issues from when I was there last time so I wouldn't be surprised by them either just saying.
Pro érvek
With my job currently just job security
Kontra érvek
People here are only out for themselves
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working with my coworkers and learning from them because they had a lot more experience in the industry than I did. But it was a tooth and nail fight to get answers when needed, no training whatsoever for your position. You would get reprimanded for coming to Management to ask any questions about a certain procedure or what they thought you might need to do.

Management and staff were always stressed about the budget, the numbers they needed to meet their quotas along with budget issues 24/7 not the healthiest place to work, a lot of stress you could never catch up. I would stay some nights to eight or 9 o’clock at night trying to get my projects up-to-date and pay out to my subcontractors who were always stressed with getting their payments on time.

The Postal Service like any other major government entity needs to upgrade their software that’s evident with this coronavirus no one was prepared, the software is outdated and needs to be updated in a timely manner so that in the future we can cover pandemics like this along with working relationships on our day to day jobs that stress enough without the lack of proper IT hardware to do our jobs The Postal Service like any other major government entity needs to upgrade their software does evidence with this coronavirus no one was prepared, the software is outdated and needs to be updated in a timely manner so that in the future we can cover pandemics like this along with working relationships on our day-to-day jobs that stress us enough without the lack of proper IT hardware to do our jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to working in distribution settings while maintaining a professional demeanor. The most enjoyable part of working with the USPS was the ability to advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
With this government agency, it's all about who has seniority (being a career employee) and who doesn't. If you're considered a temp you have no reason to want to work here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent pay! Physical job but good workout! It started as amazon delivery Sunday, but now it's a mixture of different retail shops. Customer's love the service on Sundays!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Disorganized don’t care about family or nothing no work life balanced you’re only a number long hours short breaks u structure it’s terrible i would go back only if the mgr is different and better structure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Spent my career there. Benefits and pay great but terrible upper management and labor unions will bankrupt the USPS by 2030. You are not treated with any respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I began as a low level operations employee and retired as an upper level manager due to hard work, some luck, and a willingness to relocate when necessary. If you set a goal and do what is necessary to get ahead, you have opportunities for a great career.
Excellent benefits
Sometimes unclear management
Munkahelyi kultúra
A mail handler assistant is tedious work and the hours are long at times, but the pay is decent. Just like most places, it’s not what you know but who you know. Favoritism and seniority play a huge role.
Munkahelyi kultúra
What I like most about the job is that it’s not hard on your body if you work right and safe. This job is all about safety it’s not hard on some work it can get busy but they treat us fairly when breaks are needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Been given the opportunity to expand my knowledge and experience in the HR field. System is very compartmental, so need to be an eager worker in order to gain additional knowledge and experience in all areas of HR.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned a lot from the job by driving forklift to using different machines processing mails The hardest part of the job is lifting more than 70lbs' Opportunity for job advancement and training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management has no compassion for employee or care for the personal lives. It would be a better place to work if they would understand no one has the same accessibility to resources.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m a CCA my office takes like 3 years to convert to regular which is way too long to be working 6 days a week for me. I do not like the inconsistency of not knowing where or what route I’m doing everyday. I actually do enjoy delivering and the independence. It’s nice being outside when the weather is nice but sucks when it’s not. It has the potential to be a good career if your office converts you quickly other wise you will be worked hard burned out.
Overtime, Independence, get a workout
Work life balance, inconsistency
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management only care about the mail, and not their employee. No weekends off. Don’t get insurance until after one year. Also don’t get hurt because they will try to fire you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management treats the employees like there not humans.
The union just takes money from temporary workers knowing they can't represent them.

I hope the military treats people better than the USPS.