United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Greensboro, NC143 értékelés
143 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 638 értékelés megtekintése
Not Impressed
I really enjoyed working with my coworkers and learning from them because they had a lot more experience in the industry than I did. But it was a tooth and nail fight to get answers when needed, no training whatsoever for your position. You would get reprimanded for coming to Management to ask any questions about a certain procedure or what they thought you might need to do.

Management and staff were always stressed about the budget, the numbers they needed to meet their quotas along with budget issues 24/7 not the healthiest place to work, a lot of stress you could never catch up. I would stay some nights to eight or 9 o’clock at night trying to get my projects up-to-date and pay out to my subcontractors who were always stressed with getting their payments on time.

The Postal Service like any other major government entity needs to upgrade their software that’s evident with this coronavirus no one was prepared, the software is outdated and needs to be updated in a timely manner so that in the future we can cover pandemics like this along with working relationships on our day to day jobs that stress enough without the lack of proper IT hardware to do our jobs The Postal Service like any other major government entity needs to upgrade their software does evidence with this coronavirus no one was prepared, the software is outdated and needs to be updated in a timely manner so that in the future we can cover pandemics like this along with working relationships on our day-to-day jobs that stress us enough without the lack of proper IT hardware to do our jobs.
productive and casual workplace
I learned how to working in distribution settings while maintaining a professional demeanor. The most enjoyable part of working with the USPS was the ability to advance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Place based on years of seniority of older employees
With this government agency, it's all about who has seniority (being a career employee) and who doesn't. If you're considered a temp you have no reason to want to work here.
Good part time job,!
Decent pay! Physical job but good workout! It started as amazon delivery Sunday, but now it's a mixture of different retail shops. Customer's love the service on Sundays!
Great Money
Disorganized don’t care about family or nothing no work life balanced you’re only a number long hours short breaks u structure it’s terrible i would go back only if the mgr is different and better structure
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
No a good career choice
Spent my career there. Benefits and pay great but terrible upper management and labor unions will bankrupt the USPS by 2030. You are not treated with any respect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Big company with a lot of opportunity for a hard working person.
I began as a low level operations employee and retired as an upper level manager due to hard work, some luck, and a willingness to relocate when necessary. If you set a goal and do what is necessary to get ahead, you have opportunities for a great career.
Excellent benefits
Sometimes unclear management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and long hours
A mail handler assistant is tedious work and the hours are long at times, but the pay is decent. Just like most places, it’s not what you know but who you know. Favoritism and seniority play a huge role.
Munkahelyi kultúra
what I like about the job
What I like most about the job is that it’s not hard on your body if you work right and safe. This job is all about safety it’s not hard on some work it can get busy but they treat us fairly when breaks are needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to get experience in the HR field
Been given the opportunity to expand my knowledge and experience in the HR field. System is very compartmental, so need to be an eager worker in order to gain additional knowledge and experience in all areas of HR.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An awesome place to work if you believed in team work and friendly environment.
Learned a lot from the job by driving forklift to using different machines processing mails The hardest part of the job is lifting more than 70lbs' Opportunity for job advancement and training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very strict and an uncomfortable work place
Management has no compassion for employee or care for the personal lives. It would be a better place to work if they would understand no one has the same accessibility to resources.
2,0
Not worth it
I’m a CCA my office takes like 3 years to convert to regular which is way too long to be working 6 days a week for me. I do not like the inconsistency of not knowing where or what route I’m doing everyday. I actually do enjoy delivering and the independence. It’s nice being outside when the weather is nice but sucks when it’s not. It has the potential to be a good career if your office converts you quickly other wise you will be worked hard burned out.
Overtime, Independence, get a workout
Work life balance, inconsistency
Stressful
Management only care about the mail, and not their employee. No weekends off. Don’t get insurance until after one year. Also don’t get hurt because they will try to fire you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It could be a great place to work if management worked with employees rather than treating them as nothing.
Management treats the employees like there not humans.
The union just takes money from temporary workers knowing they can't represent them.

I hope the military treats people better than the USPS.
Good money, hours suck
The pay is good but the hours are trash and if you’re not a career employee, good luck getting your voice heard or trying to put in for leave. The turn around to be made a regular for clerks can take up to 5yrs which also sucks.
Nice place
I learned a lot and helped Transitonal Workers obtain healthcare at a time when it was not intially offered. I enjoyed being a shop steward. Helping my co workers with their job was rewarding.
Excellent Company
Human Resources at the federal level is way different from your regular Human Resources department because of having to directly answer to D.C. Fun place to work because some co-workers become like family. Hardest part of this job would be management that doesn’t know how to do their job correctly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
have a therapist on standby
Management is lazy and incompetent. Coworkers are mentally Ill, criminals and are sometimes dangerous. It's called "Going Postal" for a reason. This is a stepping stone only type of job. I wouldn't make it a career.
Incompetent/Indifferent Management
Hard labor job with unskilled managers makes it hard to go to work. Some positives are good pay and benefits and job security. Feel trapped in a good paying job with little respect from management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work...but not for everyone
I have had a pleasurable experience working for the USPS. Some people have not though. However, in all jobs there are Pro/Con's. If the organizational culture fits your personal preferences then the USPS will be an awesome place to build a career.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés