United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Greensboro, NC

135 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 149 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and long hours
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, december 22.
A mail handler assistant is tedious work and the hours are long at times, but the pay is decent. Just like most places, it’s not what you know but who you know. Favoritism and seniority play a huge role.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
what I like about the job
PSE Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, november 29.
What I like most about the job is that it’s not hard on your body if you work right and safe. This job is all about safety it’s not hard on some work it can get busy but they treat us fairly when breaks are needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place to get experience in the HR field
Human Resources Associate/Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, november 26.
Been given the opportunity to expand my knowledge and experience in the HR field. System is very compartmental, so need to be an eager worker in order to gain additional knowledge and experience in all areas of HR.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An awesome place to work if you believed in team work and friendly environment.
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, november 25.
Learned a lot from the job by driving forklift to using different machines processing mails The hardest part of the job is lifting more than 70lbs' Opportunity for job advancement and training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very strict and an uncomfortable work place
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, október 28.
Management has no compassion for employee or care for the personal lives. It would be a better place to work if they would understand no one has the same accessibility to resources.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Not worth it
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, október 10.
I’m a CCA my office takes like 3 years to convert to regular which is way too long to be working 6 days a week for me. I do not like the inconsistency of not knowing where or what route I’m doing everyday. I actually do enjoy delivering and the independence. It’s nice being outside when the weather is nice but sucks when it’s not. It has the potential to be a good career if your office converts you quickly other wise you will be worked hard burned out.
Overtime, Independence, get a workout
Work life balance, inconsistency
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Stressful
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, szeptember 13.
Management only care about the mail, and not their employee. No weekends off. Don’t get insurance until after one year. Also don’t get hurt because they will try to fire you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It could be a great place to work if management worked with employees rather than treating them as nothing.
Temp P/T (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, augusztus 21.
Management treats the employees like there not humans.
The union just takes money from temporary workers knowing they can't represent them.
I hope the military treats people better than the USPS.
Good money, hours suck
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, augusztus 4.
The pay is good but the hours are trash and if you’re not a career employee, good luck getting your voice heard or trying to put in for leave. The turn around to be made a regular for clerks can take up to 5yrs which also sucks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Nice place
Transitional Worker/Union Executive (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, augusztus 4.
I learned a lot and helped Transitonal Workers obtain healthcare at a time when it was not intially offered. I enjoyed being a shop steward. Helping my co workers with their job was rewarding.
Excellent Company
Human Resources Generalist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, július 31.
Human Resources at the federal level is way different from your regular Human Resources department because of having to directly answer to D.C. Fun place to work because some co-workers become like family. Hardest part of this job would be management that doesn’t know how to do their job correctly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
have a therapist on standby
Mail Handler/204-B Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, július 22.
Management is lazy and incompetent. Coworkers are mentally Ill, criminals and are sometimes dangerous. It's called "Going Postal" for a reason. This is a stepping stone only type of job. I wouldn't make it a career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Incompetent/Indifferent Management
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, július 15.
Hard labor job with unskilled managers makes it hard to go to work. Some positives are good pay and benefits and job security. Feel trapped in a good paying job with little respect from management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work...but not for everyone
Sales & Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, július 15.
I have had a pleasurable experience working for the USPS. Some people have not though. However, in all jobs there are Pro/Con's. If the organizational culture fits your personal preferences then the USPS will be an awesome place to build a career.
Great Job great Group Micro - Management When Not Needed
Facilities Project Manager 2 Hub East (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, július 5.
Great place to work, great co-worker's, micro management when not needed reprimanded for asking about procedures and guidance for projects that ranged from 20K to 100K but not giving any insight when needed on budgets and transferring projects without an explanation from both sides for the transfer. Salary for the job responsibilities are a misnomer, they do not equal the day to day operations and what is ask of a Facilities Project Manager.

If you wanted to keep ahead of the work orders, invoices, proposals, hvac issues, hub works, e-buy processes, follow-up from the sites, e-mails you would have to work over time daily and not get paid for it but you were "reprimanded" on a monthly basis if your numbers were not up to the standards for the USPS.
Pays the Bills
Human Resources Associate (Temp) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, június 19.
The USPS is a stone age organization that would like the people on the outside to think its all roses and chocolates but its really a chaotic mess. You have management that are not skilled or knowledgeable in there job craft who then cause confusion among those who are. You have the management that promotes or hires career employees not based off skills but how well you like them. You have dedicated people who have been non-career employees for over 10 years who have no benefits, retirement which is very important....and these employees are non union and are considered headquarter ee's. I would suggest if you have to take this job don't stay any longer than you have to.
Pay is decent
Kontra érvek
NO BENEFITS ...except Marketplace Health Insurance offered to non-career employees
Fast Pased
Package Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC 274062019, május 14.
Fast-paced environment. The people are nice. Hard work. Provides an opportunity for overtime. Advancement is hard because there is a lot of competition for positions at UPS.
Very clear expectations
Human Resource Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, április 21.
Expectations are made very clear during orientation. Very fair employer who respects the employees. Each employee has the opportunity to make it a better work environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Fairly easy, but no flexible schudling.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, április 9.
I worked on a machine where I caught mail in bags and put them in a bmc. I dumped mail on the belt, load and unloaded trucks, used pallet jacks, and I sorted mail. I learned to really pay attention to where the mail goes and to make sure I scan everything that needed to be scanned. It was fairly a easy job, its just their schedule conflicted with my child daycare and I have no one who can help with that. And my chances where low on getting a bid job because of my seniority.
Pay and Benefits
Managment and Schedules
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and stay healthy
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC 274072019, március 31.
Sort mail in office and deliver that mail on street.
No problem with management
Work long house during christmas time of the year and get paid overtime.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van