United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Green Bay, WI

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 128 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constant change of schedule-even days off, no work/life balance
PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  300 Packerland Dr Green Bay 543042019, szeptember 10.
Constant change of schedule. No work/life balance. Communication to get earn days off was difficult. Advancement opportunities based on tenure not work ethic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Assistant Rural Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2019, augusztus 30.
The United Postal Serivce is a great place to work. The work load is routinely physical and requires an eye for consistency and details. The environment is considered fast pace.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great wages if you don't mind not having a life
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, december 26.
The pay is excellent but plan on not having any benefits for at least 5-10 years. There are a lot of gossipers here too that don't mind their own business.
Pay
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
pse clerk
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, október 18.
typical day at work when you start you train with a regular for a week
learned how to sort mail to the right address and use the machine to sort mail
management is alright not the best
hardest part of the job is learn quick and do it correctly
enjoyable of the job working for the usps
Pro érvek
good pay, working for usps
Kontra érvek
too many hours no steady schedule if your not a regular
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Discrimination all around the board point blank!!!
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, május 2.
This company hires felony literally!! And discriminate against people who have misdemeanor that are well over 15 years old if you are of color don’t even bother applying in the oshkosh, neenah, or greenbay area they will find a reason to not give you the job!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job requirements are not clear until you start work
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2018, február 6.
Orientation does not describe the job in enough detail. Work schedule will not be set at all and need to be willing to work any time, all the time. Many 10-12hr days with 8 hrs in between with 1 day off in a plant setting. Management is lacking in the most severe environment that I've ever experienced, and not sure how to fulfill the job you are requested to do. Lack of training to do your job adequately. The pay is great due to the amount of overtime.
pay
Kontra érvek
lack of time off, management, schedules, and training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overall culture was less than positive
Window Clerk, Manual Mail Clerk, Expediter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2017, szeptember 14.
The hardest part of this job was to stay away from the continuous chit chat and gossip that goes seems to go on. It seems that there are people who thrive on minding other's business and my main priority was to try and stay away from all of that and to work as hard as I can.
Compensation, Benefits
Leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
5,0
Was a Great Place to work
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2017, augusztus 13.
I enjoyed working my regular overnight shifts, but it became difficult when they started switching my shifts, so that I'd work till 8am and have to be back at 4pm and lived an hr away.
Pro érvek
Always had something to do.
Union
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
PSE Clerk
CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2017, július 5.
Pay good with automatic raises
Plenty of hours
Work every weekend
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not recommend to someone who prefers to have a life outside of work
PSE/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2016, július 9.
I worked as a PSE/Clerk. This meant I would do anything assigned to me by my supervisors. I was told once I got hired if I had called in sick once, not to expect to have a job when I came back. And if I called in sick twice, that I would be terminated. I worked there for all of 34 days before being terminated. And favoritism is VERY HIGH there. I heard the office manager talking to another PSE telling him that she would make him a "regular", which meant that he'd be able to keep his job. Why? Because he was a suck up to her. But to me, oh, she hated me. I would work for 12 hours with no lunch break. And I wasn't allowed union representation until after 90 days, which meant if I was terminated before that amount of time, "oh well". I was terminated due to being "too slow" whilst others would perform slower than me and they kept their jobs. My hours were between 12 PM to 12 AM or 4 PM to 4 AM. A typical day at work consisted of me clocking in, getting my assignment, and starting to work. While working, I would normally get yelled at by a supervisor for not working "fast enough" in front of others, which was degrading. After 16 days of working there, my quality of life drained severely. I found myself very depressed almost every day, and had no time to spend with family, friends, or anybody. My co-workers often felt the same, but needed the job. I even saw one girl who had to leave because her daughter was sick... the manager told her to hand over her badge and time card, and get out. The most enjoyable part of the job was clocking out and leaving. But I learned some lessons, like  több... that a job like this wasn't worth any amount of money. And to not let my managers walk all over me, because I'm a person and I deserve just as much respect as anyone else. But this definitely goes to show how much the USPS cares about their employees... they don't. If you're not a regular, and you aren't part of the union, you are nothing to them. You mean nothing to them. If you get hurt on the job, the other employees will make fun of you. A supervisor had to take 30 minutes of his day to interview me to make sure I wouldn't file a report of a dangerous chemical in mail when I got some unknown substance in my eye and had to leave. It took me two hours of work time to convince my superior that I needed to leave because I couldn't perform my job properly. And the next day, when I came in, I was mocked for leaving early. There are so many hazards within the USPS, it's shocking they've never been looked into for so many safety hazards. I almost tripped over a forklift that someone casually left out in the middle of the floor. And the floor in my particular post office was made of chemicals which contained asbestos, so we were required to report any cracked tiles to a supervisor, and he would get maintenance to paint over it. I will NEVER work for the USPS in my life, and I feel very bad for anyone else who has ever had to deal with the USPS.  kevesebb
I actually got to leave
Kontra érvek
Everything. Don't ever work here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 5Jelentés
Mail Carrier
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, Wisconsin2015, január 4.
To start the day I would sort the mail into slots in the order that it would be delivered. I would put the mail in trays in the work vehicle to be delivered. Drive to the area in which I was delivering, park the vehicle, bag the mail, and deliver by foot. I did not realize how hard of a job it was until doing it. My body was not in shape for walking and carrying such a heavy mail bag. I only lasted a short time but now, understand my limits.
excersize
body aches
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 24Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
never ending flow of mail
Distribution clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Green Bay, WI2012, augusztus 5.
always busy, management was not allowed to touch the work. coworkers were fun to work with.
job security
Kontra érvek
never ending flow of work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van