United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Gilbert, AZ

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 416 értékelés megtekintése
A waste of time.
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, szeptember 13.
At first I was very excited to work for USPS as an RCA, but quickly realized after they hired me what a mess this company actually is. You are basically a temp for about 4-5 years (which means no sick pay, vacation, or benefits for 4-5 years!) until an opportunity comes up to be hired on as a Career Employee. You are on call every day. Try making plans when they can call you in at 10am to come deliver a route and you cannot argue because it sates in your contract they can fire you for saying no. You work until everyones is done. So don’t plan on doctors appointments or seeing much of your family because there is a lot of slow people you will bave to help. There is a lot I could say, but these were the major points. You can get better treatment from a job anywhere else.
The starting pay
Kontra érvek
Work/life balance, Management, No benefits, No Time Off, No room for advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Be Prepared to Work Hard
Holiday Clerk Assistant sorting parcels (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2019, május 12.
I sorted parcels into the 12-15 routes inside each zip code. First I held each parcel underneath a large camera to photograph the parcel then the camera would say which route it went to. I would toss the parcel into the container then grab the next parcel. It was very hard and often heavy work but I loved it!!!
Pro érvek
Good pay, casual clothes/shorts because you work in the back
Fluxuating work schedule, Occasional Super heavy parcels
Always something to do.
Temporary Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, december 23.
I saw experienced the whole process of getting the mail from the dock to the machine sorter 4x per shift and finally to the three cities' destination.
Pro érvek
Managers and supervisors were especially helpful in training process.
None to mention.
2,0
Very stressfull
Supervisor customer service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert Arizona2018, május 24.
very stressful uper mangement unrealalistic expectatioons. i have had three heart attacks 4 stents and bypass surjuriw since i became a supervisor. no time to do the job correctly. micro mangement. your not allowed to manage your prople with out union steping in
stres unbelivable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Most fun I ever had in a Job
Package Handaler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2018, február 6.
Very cool drivers. Seasonal helpers get treated with delivery drivers picking you up outside your door. Cant get a better labor job then this. The hardest part is carrying boxes around. food you can eat on the job.
Expierience
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
It was alright...
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, december 6.
I have to say that I really didn't enjoy this job. It was so boring and mind numbing in the sort center. Couldn't wait to get out driving to delivery stuff.
cool place
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, augusztus 5.
cool place to work fast paced job there is a lot to learn in a short amount of time. there are some great bosses then there are some rude ones.job security is not promised.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Gave it everything I had but...
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2017, július 18.
From day one you are told to "go faster" thought it was just the norm (it is). Right before I resigned, the postmaster reluctantly admitted that mine was the hardest route between the two districts of which he was in charge. If I has been lucky enough to have drawn any other route, I'd still be there.
Pro érvek
Lots of freedom provided you work quickly, great pay
Kontra érvek
Nothing is ever fast enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2014, május 20.
A typical work day is coming in the morning and sorting my mail and packages. Once they are sorted i would case the mail and pull it down and then deliver the mail and packages. I learned how to use time management and to be very accurate. The hardest part of the job was delivering mail that had to be mailed at a certain time. The most enjoyable part of the job was working independently and meeting new customers while i was out on my route.
Great Healthcare and benefits
Kontra érvek
Working in all types of weather conditions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a very freindly work enviroment
Rual Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2014, április 10.
You need to be earily to work so you can get back to the office on time. Case all presorted mail and presorted flat mail and flyer mail and get miss sorted mail through out the time you case your mail also you have to get all you parcels marked to each stop that you must deliver. And if they are too big to fit in the box then you must make an extra stop at the door. That is not including certified mail that gets deliver to the door. Lets no forget time sensitive parcel that need to be there before noon or before 3pm. Very stressful but in the end it is very doable after learning the case for at least three weeks of work. The most enjoyable part of the job is you are all alone to work you but off the get back way before the time limit that is set by the postal office and it makes you feel good about yourself. Management on the other hand changes the schedule at the last minute and calls you late to start the day that is very stressful when you only have one car and have to pick up your wife and kids when school gets out.
Pro érvek
co workers are the best because they understand the bull.
Kontra érvek
almost no breaks and no health care that is affordable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 3Jelentés
Very hard physical work
Clerk Mail Processor/Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gilbert, AZ2012, július 1.
Very fast pace running mail through automation nonstop busy. Preparing the mail for dispatch.
I learned to work fast and hard
Management was good
co-workers - very ethnic group, all hard workers we all worked as a team for the most part
The hardest part of the job was sometimes trying to keep up high volume of mail to be processed
Most enjoyable was getting paid
Pro érvek
i worked alot of overtime so time and a half- good pay.
Kontra érvek
no healthcare, sometimes it got a little tough workin over 40 hrs.

Tekintsen meg United States Postal Service további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van