United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Worth, TX75 értékelés
75 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 406 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good job to have that’ll have union protections. Once regular, you’ll have great benefits and overtime as much as desired. Long as you come to work and do as needed, you’ll be fine. Longevity over advancement
Pay, longevity, benefits
Hours, shift, advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day as a Customer service supervisor consist of many things such as scheduling, moving the mail, counting the volume of mail, load leveling the mail according to color coding system, and then preparing for the next day of operation. My co-workers a great as long as you have a good repo with them and don't expect them to do something you can't do. The hardest part of the job is getting the mail to flow from the main plant so that you can manage your day to day operations consistently.. The most enjoyable part of the job is vacation time...
5 weeks vacation
short breaks
Everyone was punctual
Overnight shift was pleasant

pay was bi-weekly

machine work can cause injury
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working at the USPS is very challenging, but if you set your mind and get mentally prepared you will definitely get through the day. The station I work at has about 50 carriers and you have to make sure they have everything they need to have a productive 8 hour work day. We get 3 trucks a day and each truck has letters and parcels(boxes/packages) on it. I have to separate all of those and distribute them to the correct carrier. You have to learn a scheme(streets/blocks) of what each carrier is assigned to in order to successful get pasckages to the right carrier.
I have learned to deal with so many different types of people and their personalities. All the carriers aren't the same so it is definitely a challenge to please every single carrier. You have to just listen and try to remember what makes each carrier happy and make their day as productive as possible.

The management staff is awesome. They give you the tools and motivation that you need to do whatever it takes to get your job done.

My co workers are awesome as well. We work together as a team and that makes the day go by smooth and fast.

The hardest part of my job is learning all the streets and blocks. Their are about 400+ streets and blocks that you have to remember. You have to learn what carrier gets what street and what block. If you don't remember, its kind of hard to have a productive day because it takes longer to get the mail up and it causes the carriers not to leave the station on time to deliver mail to our customers. But once you learn it, its like tieing your shoes, you never forget
 - több...
Pro érvek
Breakfast in the mornings by our managers, lots of hours, benefits
Kontra érvek
short breaks, benefits, limited off days
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day delivering mail.
How to handle pets.

Management was good.

Co-worker were good. Usually worked alone.

Dealing with weather changes.

Ending my work day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
SEMI-RETIRED, RAN HOME BASED BUSINESS, SIGNED UP AS A MYSTERY SHOPPER AND MERCHANDISER.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Here i was a clerk and i sorted mail in the DC. the people i worked with were great and there was nothing too difficult to do here. if you can get on here i recommend it greatly and once youre in never leave.
great pay, better people
Daily office duties
Assisted with loan applications

Accounting
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Routes or cases all classes of mail in sequence of delivery along an established route. Rearranges and relabels cases as required.
• Withdraws mail from the distribution case and prepares it in sequence for efficient delivery by himself or a substitute along an established route. Prepares and separates all classes of mail to be carried by truck to relay boxes along route for subsequent delivery.

• Handles undeliverable mail in accordance with established procedures.

• Delivers mail along a prescribed route, on foot or by vehicle, on a regular schedule, picking up additional mail from relay boxes as needed. Collects mail from street letter boxes and accepts letters from mailing from customers; on certain routes may deliver mail that consists exclusively of parcel post, or the collection of mail.

• Uses portable electronic scanner as instructed.

• Delivers and collects charges on customs, postage-due, and c.o.d. mail matter. Delivers and obtains receipts for registered and certain insured mail. Signs for such matter, except insured mail, at the post office before beginning route and accounts for it upon return by payments of the amounts collected and delivery of receipts taken.

Working for the Goverment
Kontra érvek
heat exhaustion, no lunches are breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love it and match the zip code put in tray love to soical with co worker
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a daily basis, when arriving 1st thing in the morning I would case the mail in the proper slot prior to going out to deliver. I've learn that consistency takes you along way in this field. My manager and co-workers help each other out alot if you start to get behind. That's the hardest part of the job, but it has it''s rewards once you get the hang of it.
Working outdoors.
Falling behind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
hardworkers, amazing skills and great customers on routes. fast advancment oppertunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked learning the zip codes and filed the mails. Sadly it was only temporary job.
pay is good
short lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
group meetings ,employees parties , lots of over time ,money was great i love processing mail my customers was number1
Pro érvek
learning to work well with everyone
Munkahelyi kultúra
I delivered and picked up mail to residential and business addresses, on a foot route. In the mornings, we sorted the mail, to get it into delivery order, and processed mail to be forwarded to other addresses.
good pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
working outside on a foot route in bad weather can be challenging---epecially, keeping the mail dry in heavy rain.