United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Worth, TX74 értékelés
74 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 306 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good job to have that’ll have union protections. Once regular, you’ll have great benefits and overtime as much as desired. Long as you come to work and do as needed, you’ll be fine. Longevity over advancement
Pay, longevity, benefits
Hours, shift, advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workers are amazing it’s management that makes the job hard. You can’t simple go to work and home. Besides that it’s a great job and I would recommend it but not to friends.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall i enjoy doung what i do. The USPS has a vast variety of positions. And placements available for many. I. Was a contracted employee .then a casual. Thena Transitional employee to the a c.c.a. finally converting to regular after 7 years of service. I enjoy being outdoors. And delivering to my customers. I hope to finish my career with this company.and would highly recommend it to any.!!
Great pay and benefits
Incliment weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some people were a pain to work with, but it was mostly moving and sorting heavy or large packages, and for the most part you could listen to music if you wanted to as long as it didn't interfere with the technology around the plant.
Pro érvek
good for veterans, great union
physical labor
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a hostile environment, fast pace...meet deadlines and time sensitive dispatches time has to be met. You have to cross train to be able to move to other department that need help
Pro érvek
lunch room have a variety of vending machine
Kontra érvek
bathroon alway out of toiletries
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a Postal Support Emploiyee. I will NEVER apply for a Rural carrier because i dont want to get bite.
So anywho i started my journey with USPS in the ville and from then i fell in love with working with usps. They dont say USPS has competitive pay but they do.

In general the basic hourly rate is low and USPS pays well; but along with the pay you will work.

But if you work HARD time will pass and when you get off your sleep will be good....

But for real i love working with usps got some food for thought moments from the seasoned workers there.

i REALLY LEARNED ALOT and im appreciative to have been given the opportunity to be a postal employee.

YOU WORK HARD BUT IT PAYS OFF. ....
GREAT PAY
Kontra érvek
some managers dont need that position or title
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced working conditions each day which dictated the time you may get off. Learned how to interact with various cultures and management types. Mostly positive workplace with weather conditions dictating how hard or fun it was.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
weather
Munkahelyi kultúra
had great benefits but they did not care about you personally. Lots of heavy lifting. Managers don't really care about your personal problems but they do have a union that fight for your rights.
great benefits
very stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun place to work, advancement, extra hours, despite some unknowable supervisors who only pick on carriers to make their lives miserable just for fun; other supervisors are great friends of the carriers, managers are good when they go for carriers's efficiently and not for others gossipy
Pro érvek
You learn to manage your job efficiently each day
Kontra érvek
bad supervisors in some stations (and lazy carriers who always ask for help)
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a package handler, my work environment was usually solitary which I very much appreciated. The work was very physical, but also very rewarding. Break were short and unpredictably timed, but if you had a gallon of water and a busy day, there was no hunger to worry about (in my case anyway).
solitary work environment
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although the tasks/process of the position may remain the same...each day is different! You grind-in the outside elements, deliver the mail safely, securely, and efficiently all while maintaining a positive-customer repor.
a highly respected profession
poor work-life balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
To many politics, unqualified people promoted over qualified people
Bad for moral

To many people on a detail instead of doing their job that they were bid to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was a temporary assignment without any benefits; Job did not match education and career goals. Nor did wages exactly match the hard labor and duties that were required such as,

heavy lifting, bending, driving, and other random duties.
no comments
no comments
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work as a letter carrier can be very stressful and physical. You have to walk long hours daily and it can be overbearing sometimes especially in Texas because it's either extremely hot or cold. There's lots of climbing, lifting and bending down and this can put a lot of strain and pressure on your back and knees. The hazards are extremely dangerous with dogs, holes or ditches, water hoses in people's yards and rude people who may get angry if they don't get expected mail. The management teams are not sympathetic at all, even those who were previous letter carriers and knows what it's like. There's rarely any appreciation for the hard work that we do and lots of criticism. Our jobs are constantly on the line and there's no room or understanding for mistakes. It's just really crazy in this craft. However, the benefits in the Postal Service are really good. If I were to recommend someone to this company I will suggest going into a different craft, definitely not carrying mail. If you deliver mail long enough you will eventually have to have at least one surgery.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
strenous activity; no appreciation for hard work
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the post office over night and went to school during the day. It was very tiresome on my body due to me not getting enough sleep for work nor school. They only had night shift available because the morning shift was for seniority people only.
Benfits
Kontra érvek
Don't work with your schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is walking into my work place with a positive and great enviroment. I have a had an opportunity of learning how to process different types of mail at the United States Post Office such how the mail should be delivered on time & safely, the hardest part about delivering mail is that you are always in all types of wheather.
the enjoyable thing is when the job is done correctly and on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great organization and chances for advancement. Ability to move to different areas for career growth and potential. Time management is a must skill to have........
excellent benefit package
no cons
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had a mild stroke and the upper management and direct supervisor left me nasty massages on my phone say g that I better be dead to miss work. They also stated that I should demote myself because missing work for any reason is not good. All of this after winning executive of the quarter. There is.no family life no time for anything. I worked 7 days a weeks 12 to 15 hours a day.
Pay
No time for family
Munkahelyi kultúra
carried and delivered mail and packages worked with residents and other postal customers usually start about 630am and when finished still get paid for full days work minimum benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Super busy. Can be a daunting task if one is not used to the fast-paced environment. Learning how to sort, process, and distribute thousands of assorted mail entails speed, vigor, and accuracy. Overall, the people make it fun.
Benfits
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I I enjoy working at the post office it was a great Experience cased an organized the mail to be care and then loaded my vehicle Android to my location to begin Karen my mail I had to be safety in driving and have a military postal driver's license as a clerk I had to have money and do certified insurance and any other documents that customers needed to have to ensure that they mailed safely delivered

erience and a great career as a carrier /clrk
Pro érvek
Financially benefit and a great opportunity to meet people
Hot and hard work