United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
76 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 773 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good job to have that’ll have union protections. Once regular, you’ll have great benefits and overtime as much as desired. Long as you come to work and do as needed, you’ll be fine. Longevity over advancement
Pay, longevity, benefits
Hours, shift, advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love the company, co workers and union. Great pay, great benefits, Lots of manual labor but it’s worth it. I’ve been working there 5 years now and it’s been wonderful and I also learned alot
Munkahelyi kultúra
however the work environment is extremely unprofessional. There is a lack of discipline where its needed. Management aren't trained well to effectively manage and there is a mean spirit about upper management, lack of empathy and inclusiveness. The morale throughout this entire company is extremely low.
Great healthy benefits
Poor management training.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work here again if the hours were consistent. I didn't get enough hours to pay for daycare so it wasn't worth it at the time. However I think if given full-time hours u would work here.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I could not get a straight answer as to how to continue my employment with USPS. There was only 2 supervisors that I would consider worthy and mature enough to hold this position. I had one supervisor that yelled at the top of her lungs HEY all the time and often times right in my ear. Seasonal Employees were not allowed to sit down at all unless it was our lunch or break. One supervisor that I was old enough to be her mother acted as if she considered it a personal challenge to make my night miserable and to make me quit. But, through pure determination, I did not let her win. There was over 40 people that stated the same day as I did and I was told that only 8 of the group made it until 1-3-20 and I was one of them.
Pro érvek
Learning an Industry I have never done before.
Kontra érvek
Mail is not handeled appropiatly, people were treated in a horrible non inclusive manner, supervisors need more training on how to treat employees to maintain and get the most of an employee, more appreciation and less arguing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work if you like working in a warehouse, competitive salary, training provided, most of the time work at own pace, benefits available, and management always available if issues arise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
worked here for seven months and it was just ok. even being full time did not guarantee that I would work 5 days per week. job has the potential to be good, but it takes years to get to that point.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Permanent employees are rude, dishonest, treat a person as if they are stupid, Intentionally break packages, show favoritism and racial preferences, and not only harass new employees but threaten them as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job that will keep you busy. Challenges you everyday. Mostly very good, very helpful people but some managers aren't all that supportive at getting you out the building on your route. You could always tell which manager was on duty. Work/life balance is non-existent as an RCA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible long hours, they don’t care about your priorities they only care about getting mail out. 12 hr shifts everyday 1 day off a week. Say they will work around your schedule but don’t.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job is very demanding and stressful. On call, as an RCA- you do not have a personal life. The job as of 2019 starts off at $18.19/ hr. I have enjoyed my time here but it has its ups and downs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stressful company to work for where management treat you like you're in the military screaming and hollering at you. Long hours, floor bad for your legs & body. People that work for the Postal service come out sick with something or die soon as they retire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The plant is very unorganized and unbalanced that management ONLY cares about the mail and their numbers when it comes to volume. Management doesn't communicate with each other at all, pretty much blames the other for not being up to par. Once their area is clear, it's like you don't even exist until further needed for something else. If you're not a regular or career at the plant, then you're there forever.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work 6 days a week. So make sure you have a very strong support system. No one cares about you life or schedule. Not a great job if you have children that you care for alone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Those hired as a seasonal employee, which is how I was hired and asked to stay with USPS, may continue to get paid less than "regular" employees and not get any of the work benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours were long and most weeks I worked 6 days a week. The work was satisfying because of the customers. Many times I have seen customers outside the post office and they have expressed their gratitude for the service I gave them.
Compensation and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Long hours due to staffing shortages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a supervisor for the Postal Service you are responsible for ensuring that all mail is delivered daily. This means making and adjusting pivot plans to ensure that you are maximizing your employees and compensating for employees who call in to work. I learned what an incredible difference it makes to establish a positive relationship with your employees and understand each person's capabilities. Scheduling is another key task of the supervisor and you learn that the more you schedule in advance, the easier it is to make minor adjustments throughout the work week.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was the most fun job I've had. I was only there for the holiday's but I am still trying to get back on. Management was fine for me but the other clerks and carriers are what made the day enjoyable.
People
Customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a letter carrier you will start out on the hardest routes will be mostly walking. You don’t get uniform allowance until after 90 days probation, other than ID badge the only thing you will have that identifies you as a postal worker is the mail bag they give you, so your walking up on people’s property at night. Managers and supervisors have no people skills, any issues outside of keeping up with your time and herding you in and out like cattle they are clueless on. USPS is very dysfunctional nothing like you expect you start out as a temp with no consistent schedule and no idea what station you will be sent to, and if you get injured they will try force you to work through your injuries or resign. I had a heat stroke on the job was hospitalized for seven days, when I was released I went to my home station my manager said the night supervisor didn’t write up a report of the incident, and was hoping that I had died so they didn’t have to deal with it. If you have other options go with that they even have you jumping through hoops before you ever receive a paycheck. Managers will clock you out if you don’t make it back to the station by a certain time, if you don’t keep up with your hours they will screw you out of your overtime. The union isn’t what it use to be so don’t expect them to help you, don’t sign up for them to take union fees out of your check takes an act of Congress to stop them from taking out of your check.
Too many to list
Munkahelyi kultúra
The vast majority of management do not know how to manage. Management supports other managers despite them knowing of their wrong doings. It's going to take about 3 years to become a career employee and your pay when you get hired is lower than that when you weren't. You will need the UNION so sign up. Supervisors will sabotage you just because. Especially a A/A woman, they do their best to treat you bad and they will if you let them. Keep writing grievances and EEO's when you are done wrong.
Stability
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the job very much it was just temporary though. Great people great management, Great benefits great pay if It was a career I’ll take it.I recommend anyone to this job
Great pay great benefits