United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Worth, TX

67 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 416 értékelés megtekintése
Nope.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, november 26.
Horrible long hours, they don’t care about your priorities they only care about getting mail out. 12 hr shifts everyday 1 day off a week. Say they will work around your schedule but don’t.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don't have to, don't work for the Postal service, the salary is just good.
Holiday Clerk/Seasonal (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, szeptember 25.
Very stressful company to work for where management treat you like you're in the military screaming and hollering at you. Long hours, floor bad for your legs & body. People that work for the Postal service come out sick with something or die soon as they retire.
Very unorganized and unbalanced
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 17.
The plant is very unorganized and unbalanced that management ONLY cares about the mail and their numbers when it comes to volume. Management doesn't communicate with each other at all, pretty much blames the other for not being up to par. Once their area is clear, it's like you don't even exist until further needed for something else. If you're not a regular or career at the plant, then you're there forever.
3,0
Have no life
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 15.
You work 6 days a week. So make sure you have a very strong support system. No one cares about you life or schedule. Not a great job if you have children that you care for alone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of hours and physical work.
Mail Handler Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 14.
Those hired as a seasonal employee, which is how I was hired and asked to stay with USPS, may continue to get paid less than "regular" employees and not get any of the work benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive. Enjoyed interacting with the customers.
Window Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, július 2.
The hours were long and most weeks I worked 6 days
a week. The work was satisfying because of the customers.
Many times I have seen customers outside the post office
and they have expressed their gratitude for the service I
gave them.
Compensation and benefits.
Kontra érvek
Long hours due to staffing shortages.
United States Postal Service Supervisor
Supervisor of Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, június 9.
As a supervisor for the Postal Service you are responsible for ensuring that all mail is delivered daily. This means making and adjusting pivot plans to ensure that you are maximizing your employees and compensating for employees who call in to work. I learned what an incredible difference it makes to establish a positive relationship with your employees and understand each person's capabilities. Scheduling is another key task of the supervisor and you learn that the more you schedule in advance, the easier it is to make minor adjustments throughout the work week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Loved it
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, május 23.
This was the most fun job I've had. I was only there for the holiday's but I am still trying to get back on. Management was fine for me but the other clerks and carriers are what made the day enjoyable.
People
Customers
Not what you expect!
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, március 20.
As a letter carrier you will start out on the hardest routes will be mostly walking. You don’t get uniform allowance until after 90 days probation, other than ID badge the only thing you will have that identifies you as a postal worker is the mail bag they give you, so your walking up on people’s property at night. Managers and supervisors have no people skills, any issues outside of keeping up with your time and herding you in and out like cattle they are clueless on. USPS is very dysfunctional nothing like you expect you start out as a temp with no consistent schedule and no idea what station you will be sent to, and if you get injured they will try force you to work through your injuries or resign. I had a heat stroke on the job was hospitalized for seven days, when I was released I went to my home station my manager said the night supervisor didn’t write up a report of the incident, and was hoping that I had died so they didn’t have to deal with it. If you have other options go with that they even have you jumping through hoops before you ever receive a paycheck. Managers will clock you out if you don’t make it back to the station by a certain time, if you don’t keep up with your hours they will screw you out of your overtime. The union isn’t what it use to be so don’t expect them to help you, don’t sign up for them to take union fees out of your check takes an act of Congress to stop them from taking out of your check.
Too many to list
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Lies Lies Lies
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, március 14.
The vast majority of management do not know how to manage. Management supports other managers despite them knowing of their wrong doings. It's going to take about 3 years to become a career employee and your pay when you get hired is lower than that when you weren't. You will need the UNION so sign up. Supervisors will sabotage you just because. Especially a A/A woman, they do their best to treat you bad and they will if you let them. Keep writing grievances and EEO's when you are done wrong.
Stability
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job wish it wasn’t temporary
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, február 25.
Love the job very much it was just temporary though. Great people great management, Great benefits great pay if It was a career I’ll take it.I recommend anyone to this job
Great pay great benefits
30 minute lunch break
Poor Management
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX 761612018, december 5.
I have worked with the USPS for three years. The work environment is very unpredictable and mismanaged. The employee usually has a low moral and not willing to work. Hours easily extend a normal 40 hour work week. Working six days and twelve hours a day for a year and more. Unwilling to work with employee's on time and work schedule.
Great pay
Unpredictable
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Busy fast paced job
Yardwalker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, november 28.
Walking around the the yard checking trailers making sure they are loads or empty’s. Checking the numbers on the trailers and reporting them to the office. Sending off contractors for the holidays.
Hours and the pay
Outside during any weather
We became a family
Post Office Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, augusztus 9.
The workers are amazing it’s management that makes the job hard. You can’t simple go to work and home. Besides that it’s a great job and I would recommend it but not to friends.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a fast pace,positive environment
LETTER CARRIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, július 26.
Overall i enjoy doung what i do. The USPS has a vast variety of positions. And placements available for many. I. Was a contracted employee .then a casual. Thena Transitional employee to the a c.c.a. finally converting to regular after 7 years of service. I enjoy being outdoors. And delivering to my customers. I hope to finish my career with this company.and would highly recommend it to any.!!
Great pay and benefits
Incliment weather
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Not Bad
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, június 18.
Some people were a pain to work with, but it was mostly moving and sorting heavy or large packages, and for the most part you could listen to music if you wanted to as long as it didn't interfere with the technology around the plant.
Pro érvek
good for veterans, great union
physical labor
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
a very fast pace work place
MAIL CLERK / HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, május 3.
Can be a hostile environment, fast pace...meet deadlines and time sensitive dispatches time has to be met. You have to cross train to be able to move to other department that need help
Pro érvek
lunch room have a variety of vending machine
Kontra érvek
bathroon alway out of toiletries
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great company
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, március 26.
I was a Postal Support Emploiyee. I will NEVER apply for a Rural carrier because i dont want to get bite.
So anywho i started my journey with USPS in the ville and from then i fell in love with working with usps. They dont say USPS has competitive pay but they do.
In general the basic hourly rate is low and USPS pays well; but along with the pay you will work.

But if you work HARD time will pass and when you get off your sleep will be good....
But for real i love working with usps got some food for thought moments from the seasoned workers there.
i REALLY LEARNED ALOT and im appreciative to have been given the opportunity to be a postal employee.

YOU WORK HARD BUT IT PAYS OFF. ....
GREAT PAY
Kontra érvek
some managers dont need that position or title
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
We have fun when the production is at the top of the district.
MAIL CARRIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2018, január 5.
Fast paced working conditions each day which dictated the time you may get off. Learned how to interact with various cultures and management types. Mostly positive workplace with weather conditions dictating how hard or fun it was.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
weather
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
very stressful but great benefits
window clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2017, december 26.
had great benefits but they did not care about you personally. Lots of heavy lifting. Managers don't really care about your personal problems but they do have a union that fight for your rights.
great benefits
very stressful
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van