United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Myers, FL

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 281 értékelés megtekintése
The Money and benefits
Work hard for your Money keep your business to yourself make sure you get in the Union. The job is what you make it you get paid for all the holidays
1,0
Just lol
If you can stand working 12 hours plus a day 6 days a week FOREVER ..? This is the place for you. I regret to say this initially seems like a good offer , at 40 years old I had intended to retired there. However after working 6 days a week and over 12 hours a day. Consistently for an 8 month time period. It will simply burn you out and offer no consideration once it is complete. I hope you avoid. Or if willing to endure. I hope you enjoy.
Pay
Hours
Best place to work
It is a federal Government job. I was hired as a Holiday clerk. It is a fun place to work. Every Christmas season Post office hire people for the holiday work.
Usps
Very good to work for benefits are great work lots of overtime which is very benifcial holiday pay sick pay vacation time fmla have 3 shifts to choose from
Fast paced, always busy
Unload semi-trucks every 2 hours during holiday season. Separate all packages by zip code before 10 am for the delivery drivers. Manage all express packages to ensure delivery by 10:30 am. Sign in and out mailbox keys, all must be accounted for daily. Verify cash at the end of the day. Empty the blue boxes out twice daily. Load all semi-trucks for outgoing mail.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and depends on where you're stationed
As an RCA, you may be moved around to a few stations to help out, which can be very stressful, because you won't know the route and it can take you forever to case, pull down, load up and hit the road. Managers may yell at you as a result. Rain or shine, you are out there, so be prepared. My pay was screwed up 7 times in the year and a half I worked there. Some of the coworkers can be poorly educated racists with bad attitudes, and it's best to keep clear of them. Sometimes, it almost feels like how it would be if you were in prison. The work is hard on your body and takes a certain kind of person. Eventually, and I mean a number of years (more than 3), you will finally make it to a Regular status, where you are on one route, and your benefits get better from there. If you can stick it out and get a decent route, I would recommend sticking with it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work place fast pace
Did you get the opportunity to take it and run with it do the best you can and stay focused stay on your toes. Attention to every detail be careful not to miss deliver mail or packages smile stay friendly go beyond what they ask you of and always safety make sure you report every single detail make sure you follow all the guidelines for safety inside and outside the post office on the road
Pro érvek
Great pay great benefits great retirement
Kontra érvek
Very hot during the summertime's very cold when it's winter time management very hard to deal with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for.
I was a Transitional employee there were ten of us and it was a temporary position. They hired two for full time and let eight of us go.I did get on as a custodian on the midnight shift but i left after about six months as it was affecting my relationship because of the hours.
Pro érvek
Great job and great people.
Very stressful at times.
2,0
Great Coworkers, Bad Management
Great pay, but you will work more than 12hrs a day, with no days off. Some supervisors do not know how to treat each employee with respect. They expect you to do routes you have never been on before to get them done, then for you to assist other carriers on their routes to finish and get back to office by a certain time.
Great pay
Kontra érvek
Stressful, work without any days off.
Stressful environment
Very little teamwork, a lot of complaining and laziness due to a strong union. You get to hear a lot of complaining and deal with people with little to no work ethic. A good portion of people act as they are entitled but are not willing to put the forth effort.
Pay
Unions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very proud to have the opportunity to help my customers with their postal needs
Lots of memory tests. Good training job postings for change of positions available
I saw lots of changes in my 32 yrs of service always moving forward
I Love It
This is such a fast paced work environment, but I love it t. The co workers make your shifts go by with a little more ease, some supervisors are such sweethearts.
Co workers
Some Management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fair pay for expected work.
Unlike many jobs in Fort Myers Fl, the pay is fair and comparable to the level and quality of work expected. Also, benefits are offered to both career and non-career employees.
work
wonderful place to work, great benefits included and people to be around. warm climate and understanding management. hardest part about it was driving to work on nice days
Excellent
Work was hard but rewarding. Shifts were long but you were compensated monetarily good. Supervisors were difficult at times, but overall good place to be
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people and great company
Although one reads a lot of horror stories about this quasi governmental agency, the USPS is a great place to work. After 25+ years of employment (retired with over 26 years due to accumulated sick leave added to my years of service), I retired.
Pro érvek
great pay and retirement benefits
Kontra érvek
long hours (but worth it)
Munkahelyi kultúra
producted work area with good pay and benefits
punch time clock group meeting with super. for job assignments do daily maintenance stand by machines in case of breakdown if time permitted rebuild broken parts
Pro érvek
good pay, health benefits, retirement, thrift saving plan, good vacation, advancement, training, secure parking
Kontra érvek
short breaks. dental care, closed lunch room, bad communication, overtime, cheap computors, days off, too many payroll deductions
Unfair
No chance to grown without pressure of getting fired.over all not a secure career
pay
threats to get fired
Great place to work.
It was nice to work there unfortunately it was just temp.Hr was great. Great experience. I Met some great people there.
Pro érvek
pay was great and just monday till friday
n/a
Good for part timers
Not an easy job to be RCA but not heavy at all. All that is needed is to learn the routes and follow daily duties.
Overall the job was OK
Used various methods to process the US mail. Learned the various aspects of mail distribution. management was. enjyed working with a group of people but hated the lazy atitude of some of the union workers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés