United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Lauderdale, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Lauderdale, FL21 értékelés
21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 430 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful enviroment, overworked, and management that comes and goes. Good money when I started and stability when I started. New comers are paid less and worked more. They are not regular employees they can be fired at anytime and can only work certain amount of hours.
They allow any employee to stand up and be a supv so I guess thats good for new comers.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very toxic unprofessional work environment. Management does not support you instead they harass you and put you in situations that are not always safe for you. They benefit from a yearly bonus and their incentive is to screw you out of your hours worked, and or earned. No one has your back and no one shares pertinent information to help you succeed in your job. TOXIC!
Munkahelyi kultúra
My review, is that the postal organization is a great place to work. The leadership is sometimes questionable. But, the work gets done. Some operation areas needs more attention than others. However, if management does not relay any new processing changes immediately, there will be concerns.
Most managers worked together, I loved my job as a Operations Specialist
Kontra érvek
the other managers did not
Munkahelyi kultúra
Demanding schedule, do not provide adequate time to perform duties. Overworked at times
Management is not professional at all; They do not extend courtesy or respect to employees.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As an employee working in New York City. I felt like I was on top of the world because I was able to bring people joy. I had the responsibility of securing the medical products I delivering to. It gave me joy when the children who waiting for me to be able to give it to their parents who were brhind then. I thought that the Christmas holidays were very busy but so rewarding. You felt exactly like Santa delivering the hearts desires, I was promoted to acting supervisor of customer services. My experience took on a new level of commitment . I was in charge of more than 280 workers. I had to become so many people in order to get all of routes out for delivery. There were times when scheduled people did not show up as we were short of replacements. Because of my working relationships with them they stepped up and helped me completed our tasks.
Excellent place to work
Kontra érvek
We like all the help given in all areas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Resigned in 1999 to move up to NC. Worked there for 13 yrs and enjoyed my job. I was a city letter carrier and had various routes and modes of delivery.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the best work environment for those who actually work. They dont appreciate anything you do. Heavy politics. Games played for no reason. Vey petty people in high positions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I recommend working here because it gives you a sense of discipline and how to work with pressure. Also, you have to be strong to be able to work and be strong physically.
Health Insurance
Tough Supervisors
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS is a great place to work for benefits and pay. However, management can be difficult to deal with. It has become much better over the years, but can still use improvement. Management does not take into thought of employees as people, but as objects.
Pro érvek
Upward Mobility to supervisory positions. Supervisors, usually, have knowledge of job because they performed it before, Seniority rules
Kontra érvek
Supervisors, who were previous co workers, begin to mistreat employees., Seniority rules
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a cca on the job it is very stressful, sometimes no days off, long hours and management thinks you have super power to get the job done on time, good pay and benefits.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Post Office has great benefits for the employees. It is a very tough job that a lot of people take for granted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Utilizing knowledge of USPS Rules and Regulations.
Sort incoming and outgoing mail, according to type and destination, by hand or by operating electronic mail-sorting and scanning devices.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Regular start time is 5:00AM to 1:30 PM however my hours change everyday. Being relied upon and Work without Supervision. I have Supervisor however this person works out of Miami Florida and I work out of Fort Lauderdale.
Pro érvek
Postal benefits are good.
Kontra érvek
Have to wait until 55 years of age to retire.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day; interacting with all levels of employees from the craft employees to Postal Headquarters in Washington.

I've learned to communicate and be a good listener in such a diverse organization enabling me to be a fair/understanding, well liked entity of the Management group.

Hardest part of the job was to instruct individual carrier job performance and correct without using disciplinary action.

Best part of the job was to become one of the best overall branch achievers throughout the district.
Pro érvek
enhancing work productivity for overall success of employees
Kontra érvek
disciplining employees for work performance.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a job. I was a sanitation engineer, and always kept the place spotless. I was also a mail handler, always on time. The workers were fun and helpful t times.
Great
Kontra érvek
Bad
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
Munkahelyi kultúra
The atmosphere at the postal service is ok. People generally friendly however management is the worst. They are mostly uneducated have no leadership and/or personnel skill & are in that role because they like the idea.
Good pay
HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT
Munkahelyi kultúra
Same routine on a daily basis. Good co-workers. Overall a decent job but the post office is downsizing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
learned how to provide professional service
worked long hours in a timely manner

co-workers where like family
job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was always great coming to work here. It was like a workout as well working with the automation machines. My supervisors were quite enjoyable but stern at the same time. Also when were done with our zone, we would go help the rest of the zones distributing until the whole building was finished displaying how great our teamwork skills were.
Pro érvek
continuous work, enjoyable employees- very close to home (travel time 5 minutes)
Kontra érvek
that i got laid-off, very sad day..... very good employees had to go and some of us are still trying to recover
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
go in and pick up your work for the day. try to stay out of management. to much overtime. really enjoyed the customer service and special delivery.
paycheck
harassment
Munkahelyi kultúra
not good place to work for people who want to be apperciated for what you do.
good benefits