United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Fort Collins, CO

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Fort Collins, CO12 értékelés
12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 329 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The benefits was all I can say was good. I loved work hated the hours and the management. Was on call due to no employees wanting to work always calling. I was even told that that I couldn't have a day off, and when I did was yelled at by supervisor for not being able to come in like she wanted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have enjoyed my career at the postal service. Very good leave program. Many opportunities to advance within the company. Many opportunities to transfer from state to state.
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS was a great experience in some ways and in others it was hard. I had some amazing coworkers that became like family to me. You will work a lot of hours here. In my 5 years of experience I had maybe 2 weeks that I worked under 40 hours a week and the majority was at least 50 plus. Very hard to have a family life/work balance because this job keeps you very busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself is exhausting. Management isn't always communicating well. Hours are crazy and there isn't a very good work/life balance. I like the job but its just not for me.
Pro érvek
More hours than you want, no micro managing
Kontra érvek
30 min break/day even if you work 12 hours, no work/life balance, lack of communication in management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Office is a very toxic work environment. It is extremely stressful and management seems to go out of its way to make life more difficult for its employees. There is zero concern for the employees in regards to giving them the resources/support to enable them to do their jobs and I have never worked for a company that treats its employees with such blatant disregard. There is an overall feeling among all the employees that they are expendable, and as such, the general attitude is one of negativity and hopelessness. Management. in its actions, shows its workers on a daily basis that they don't care, so why should the employees? That appears to be the consensus of all those employed at the Post Office.
Pro érvek
able to work outside. customer interaction while delivering
Kontra érvek
stressful work environment, poor management
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired as a PTO, which is basically a 1 year contract employee. I was not treated like an employee but more like a dime a dozen. Since I was not a career employee and did not have a craft, they made do whatever they wanted when they wanted and I never had a set work schedule.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor training. Poor management. Incrediblely unorganized. Not properly compensated for routes due to improper evaluations. Given safety meetings then expected to get work done in specific time which makes it nearly impossible to follow safety procedures and not be penalized. Other carriers falsify documents about their routes so sub carriers aren't paid correctly. Everything from top to bottom in management is an absolute mess and work environment is beyond discouraging, negative, and toxic. This is not even including Christmas season....
Pro érvek
Union protects employees quite well.
Kontra érvek
Not enough time for breaks and very very over worked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a challenging competitive position with no guarantee of advancement or wage increase. Hours are long and overtime is mandatory. It is good for pay and benefits but you work hard and your work schedule is all consuming. Getting days off and vacation time is almost impossible if you are new.
Good wages
Negative attitudes
Munkahelyi kultúra
After sitting at a desk for 20+ years, it was a challenge to work at this physically demanding job. I have lost inches - but not pounds. Everyone works to help each other out.
Working with customers.
Kontra érvek
Too much competition for the jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is not for everyone. Not as easy as it seems . Constent changes in management. If you are willing to put in the time it can become a rewarding carreer. Getting there can take some time
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work meeting people. A good place for advancement.
Meeting people
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was another college job that helped me get through college with some money in my pocket, learned how to operate and run a transportation warehouse.
great pay