United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Flushing, NY

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 107 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't care about their injured workers
Mail handler level 4L (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY 113512019, szeptember 25.
I was injured on the job in 1997 and have be out of work receiving worker comp and being cut off and on for years losing everything when all they had to do is give me a job within my limitation and leave me alone!
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Don't care about the people that worked hard for them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2019, január 2.
Relaxed Slow Paced, not much career advancement. takes along time to get a pay raise. supervisors are laid back depending on the shift, shifts are not good either too early or too late, have to work for many many years to get weekends off
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It works for some, not for me
Full Time Mail Handler Group Leader Grade (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, december 12.
Working at the PD&C is like working at a large HS or bad sex club or a mix of the two. Everybody has interoffice relations and the wjole plant overall is just immature and gossipy. The senior staff has 30+ years in and are stuck in there ways. Its a shame because it would run much smoothly if all tours and everyone worked as a team. good pay good hours job security great if u have no kids or dont mind physical labor
hours, overtime, benefits
Kontra érvek
micromanaged, dirty work environment, not so nice co workers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Post Office
Mail Carrier/Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, október 11.
The Post Office is an environment that brings the employee down more than build them up. The energy level is very negative and needs more positivity within the workspace.
Pay, stress, negative
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
Depressing place to work
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, július 8.
They put you in a location that's more than 2 hours away while you have children. The career employees are lazy.management don't know anything.they care less about your life.mail is way important than your life.if you have family this job ain't for you because they will change your schedule anytime they want to and you can't say anything about it.the only reason why I'm staying because of the pay
Pay
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a job like anywhere else
MAIL HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, június 7.
Get in, make your money, go home. It's quite simple. It's not for the lazy and faint of heart. Its not for those who believe in management that is active or involved in the well being of their employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Work
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, május 21.
The work is very monotonous. You can easily learn and do the job but be ready for a lot of walking. The training for this job is very quick. You read some of a handbook then you shadow a person then you're on your own.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Productive Enviroment
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, március 27.
I enjoyed being employed United States Postal Service because it was very fast paced and always work to do . I dislike the fact that my job position was temporary and I wasn't aware of that until the day I showed up at work. Meanwhile I was guaranteed a 360 day assignment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun, Fast-paced work environment with great people.
Postal Support Employee/ Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, január 8.
Working for USPS was great! Your day consisted of sorting and processing First Class mail. Whether it was scanning mail onto a conveyor belt or running filled boxes, gaylords as we called them, through dispatch to be sent to other stations, there was always something to do. Time moved quicker as the night went on with every piece of mail processed. There was always an overall sense of togetherness and camaraderie between you and not only the people that worked along side of you but the management as well, whom were very understanding. The hardest part of the job was trying to make a quota every night. Troubleshooting a brand new Eurosort machine caused us difficulty when trying to hit our goal of 100k pieces of mail processed every night but everyone did their best.
Fun, exciting environment
Laid off too soon
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
1,0
hated it
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2017, december 16.
The entire 2 years I worked at the post office I hated it, It isn't worth the stress or time wasted. You're over worked so 8 hours feels like 30 and they want all your time they don't care about your education or anything else.
Great
Casual Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2017, december 7.
Great experience. I wish I would work here full-time. I enjoyed the work and my co-workers. The location was fine and everyone was very helpful on the job.
Crazy job life
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2017, november 21.
Working at the postal service is fast-paced, competitive, a little stressful, but overall a good job to have. You basically load and unload trucks with pallets of mail. Separate mail according to zip codes. Also, if work as a mail handler, you have the choice of working anytime depending where you are located at.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, good working environment
Loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2017, november 20.
Great place to work , coworkers were good people to work with . It was a good learning experience. The breaks could have been a little longer. and the work environment was good.
night shift
shorts breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
i never should have retired
retired postal worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2017, október 27.
get your route up and out the door
solve any problems on the street
co exist
good environment
cold weather
positive feedback from customers
in control of your life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Busy Environment
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY 113512017, június 1.
A typical day comes with preparation and safety talks to begin the day so that a healthy and safe work environment can be maintained. A lot of training and floating to different operations when you are a PSE Clerk or MHA. Regular Mail Handlers have bids and achieve them though a bidding process based on seniority.
Busy Environment
No weekends off
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I expected more from this job
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2017, április 29.
Working for this job is like modern day slavery, I expected way more from this job. Some people make it work but as for me I'm ready to move on and broaden my horizons.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, Friendly co-workers, Good management team, Learn to be work with others and work under pressure
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2015, szeptember 16.
• Sorting mail to certain zip codes and addresses
•Carry and push packages to trucks to get to their destination
Meet great friendly people
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 5Jelentés
Productive Fun Environment
Linear Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2015, április 9.
-Works hours were flexible
-Learned how to operate linear sorter machine, pbs #1 2,load & unload cargo
-Managers polite,respectful
-Co-workers were goal oriented
Great food service
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Working outside
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2015, március 7.
Typical day at work includes sorting and filing mail and packages. It must also be packed into a cart in which you will take outside with you to deliver to homes in and businesses. The hardest part of the job is when the weather is bad and you have to walk and deliver in the rain and wind. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that you are basically on your own and you don't have a manager breathing down your back.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 19Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A most interesting and stimulating place to work.
lead sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2015, január 27.
The Postal Service maintains an efficient workplace where mail processing can be performed at a top level. A typical day of work starts with the distribution of incoming mail to the various letter carriers and postal truck drivers. As the retail services window opened, I schedule the sales associates and designate them to their work stations. I kept a log of which stamps and products are needed for the associates to sell. I take the cash and bank card receipts from the window clerks at closing and prepare deposits to the bank. I've learned about delivery processing of various classes of mail and why things "happen" to pieces in the mail stream. While some of my managers have been demanding over the many years, the majority have been cooperative with me, as they see how efficient and independently I can work. My co-workers and I had a good relationship and worked well with me. The hardest part of the job was dealing with irate customers. Sometimes you have to use psychology to satisfy them. The most enjoyable part of the job was going home knowing that I made a difference that day.
5 weeks vacation per year, good health benefits, pension
Kontra érvek
traveling to work in all weather, ie. snowstorms
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van