United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Flint, MI

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 275 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to work for with good benefits and the ability to meet and work with a diverse group of individuals. Job work/ life balancing could be a challenging.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was by far the worst job I have ever done. I managed to stay with it for two years & never felt more happy to quit a job after I left. You really don’t have a life. If they call & you happen to answer, they expect you to drop everything & come in. They’ll put you on a route that you’ve never done before & expect you to know it without any help. Full timers get away with a lot & don’t help Part timers. Most of the supervisors are only looking out for themselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
With over 16 yrs here, it’s one of the best jobs I’ve ever had! As a city carrier, delivering mail in Flint..there’s something different and new everyday. Working outside and interacting with the community is great!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never work there again. The supervisors have favorites and they show it. You work long hours. One of the worst placed I've ever worked at. Don't do it
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you don’t have a life. Then apply. There’s no set schedule. Hours are horrible. They care nothing about you. Management sucks. Your outside all day .
Rest breaks
• Continuous lifting
• lowering and sliding of packages

• Delivered packages to residents in surrounding areas

• Ensured the integrity and punctuality of packages upon delivery
n/a
low pay, no life
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working for the post office because I was meeting different people. I was able to experience going to different businesses. I loved being outside working. I learned how to sort out mail and deliver mail to different neighborhoods and different businesses.
Great hours and pay
Kontra érvek
Must complete job daily no matter how long it takes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I organized and delivered residual and corporate mail.
delivered packages and scanned mailboxes.

picked up out going mail worked at different branches.

made sure vehicle had gas before returning it
Kontra érvek
not nice to employees and not concerned about the safety of employees
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal service is quick paced and stressful. The educational training are not in alignment with real life execution of duties. The physical demand at start are extreme and can lead to safety and health problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
time spent in office putting mail and parcels in order for delivery.loaded all mail for that day into mail truck.had short safty meeting often.. some of management was very hard with time when I got a new route that takes more time to memerize the case plus lifting the heavy trays of mail and parcels into carts then into postal truck,that was the hardest.the most enjoyable part of job was getting to go when job was done even if I got my work done in 5 hrs plus got paid for the 8 or 9 hrs a day for what my route was evaluated for.
Pro érvek
salary, sick leave, annual leave with pay, evaluated timed route, if the work was done before the evatuated time, got paid for the route time
Kontra érvek
management was very stressfull when i started a new route
Munkahelyi kultúra
dog eat dog environment, unorganized, chaotic most times, it is very stressful, and the supervisors are constantly hounding you, good work doesn't exist to them, and $10.00 an hour to break your back everyday is definitely a big reason for leaving.
decent pay
Kontra érvek
not enough money for the type of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
This would be a wonderful place of employment if we had the appropriate management staff.