United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Evansville, IN

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 206 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a productive and busy day.
Maintenance Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, október 1.
A typical day at the post office is usually a very productive day with unloading mail and getting it separated and ready to be processed on the automated equipment. The workplace culture is one of business with some fun. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the employees and everyone being on the same page with getting mail processed and out to the respective post offices so that the mail can be delivered to the customer.
Friendships
Kontra érvek
Difficulty in getting rid of people that don't come to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Nice job
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, augusztus 30.
It was nice job and nice staffs and nice understanding.
It was nice friendly.
Employees work to get their and help each other’s.
It was easy work for me not hard work.

Thanks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Usps
Unloader and loader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, július 22.
Good job great Pay very fast work environment worked 50 plus hours per week get paid bi weekly and get breaks and lunch within 8 hours of working your 12 hour shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
good pay I just choose a bad one to work at
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, június 19.
I loved working at the post office. you're alone to work at your own pace only thing I didn't like is that if you were a good worker it seem like you were picking up on the more senior slack. which some of them would take naps and just chill cause they knew they we're going to be sent someone to do the rest of their work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. See below.
Operation Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, május 28.
Great place to work for career advancement. Great benefits, Thrift Savings Plan. Paid holidays and vacations. Very fast paced. Day goes by so fast. Great pay.
Pay. Benefits.
Sometimes long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst career move I have ever made.
Truck Driver Class A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, május 25.
This was beyond a shadow of a doubt the worst decision I have made involving my career! Shift changes and schedule changes due to managements inability to properly perform their function as managers and supervisors! No life away from work at all. As a driver there is a revolving door for employees and the only common denominator is the management as to why this happens. Don’t make the mistake I made.
Great insurance
Very bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are okay with no consistencies this is the job for you
CDL-A Part Time Flexible Tractor Trailer Operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2019, március 17.
This could be an awesome place to work if they had some consistency and better management. Great benefits and great people to work with. I am only part time and have zero family life and never know when you will start or get off. They can change your hours daily.
Great pay, great benefits
Kontra érvek
No consistency, no family time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
CCA/Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, december 26.
I loved working for the post office. Great pay and lots of hours. However, you will have no life and even a fit person will push their body to it's limits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard work, out in the elements
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, október 31.
Would not recommend, too much to do on a daily basis and CCA's are treated very badly. No room for advancement. Have to work as a temp for too long, and not promised full time.
too many
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
It is a good job.
Building Maintenance Mechanic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, szeptember 7.
Get your work sheets.
To many boss's that did not known their jobs.
Some are good and fair.
Hard working got more of their bull.
Good People worlhard
Work in all weather.
Kontra érvek
If you didn't work. They wouldmake you a boss.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to build a career
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, március 7.
Mail carrier 90 day temporary placement is the hardest to get through. I personally was bitten by a dog and had a very hard time with management after that. I unfortunately decided not to go through with my job but I do have a friend that made it through. It is a rough and demanding job as a carrier but it is worth it if you can rough it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is not worth the long hours and days
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2018, január 27.
If you want any sort of life or time with your family this job is not for you. They tell you in the interview that you are guaranteed 2 hrs a day and should have no problem getting at least 40 this is extremely underplayed. As a PSE you will always work 6 days a week almost always working 10-12 hours. If you are not a regular then you will always be on a shift that starts at 4pm or after. Once you get to regular I’ve been told the days and hours aren’t as bad but there have been people here for 2 years that still aren’t regulars and the only benefit you get in the mean time is annual leave that they never encourage you to use. I’ve been told by several people that management is really big on looking for reasons to try and fire you and most of the employees only care about themselves and won’t hardly ever help you out. There is a high turn around rate and it’s no wonder why no one wants to stick around. This kind of job is only good for someone who is single, has no life, and is willing to work really hard and put up with a lot of stupid stuff.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Everything else (hours, days, management, employees, etc...)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
US Postal Service
Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, december 14.
It was a job. I worked there for a short time. I would've stayed if the job offered full time employment. Thank you for taking time to read this bit about the us postal job.
It's a Job
Not hiring full time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Very stressful
Mail Sorter (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, december 8.
All you do is work no time for a life or your family. Co-workers act like they are still in high school even the older ones. Management needs to change alot
The pay
Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Decent
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, szeptember 21.
Management needs work, pay is decent, co-workers sometimes make the job a pain...sometimes they make it worth it. The work culuture is a learned culture you just have to get used to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Secure place to work
Letter Carrier/ Acting Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, május 17.
Great job for hard working and independent individuals. Efficiency and time management are keys to being productive and doing your job well. With the right equipment, working in the elements is not as bad as one might think.
secure job, paid holidays
Kontra érvek
long hours, no work-life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Unfair - Unbelievable Treatment
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, január 20.
I am not going to complain about working long hours daily, the hard work and only having one day off. I am going to tell you about the hard working Holiday Mail Handlers & PSE's who were there on time, worked everyday (even when they were ill), worked 12 hours on most days, great attitude and SO hardworking. The new hires began the first week of December during the busiest time of the year. However, everyone was so eager, excited and hungry to start earning that money. Many of the new hires quit during orientation or by the 2nd day. However, the others who stayed had dreams, goals and prayed this would lead to a career. We were told by management during orientation that we would know if they would continue our employment after the holidays. Also, we were told the first paycheck would be for one week pay only since the USPS holds one week pay and PSE's would have Christmas Day off which was a new implement change. The 1st pay arrived and the Mail Handlers rate of pay was incorrect, the overtime hours they worked was not correct and two employees had no EIN to issue a check. OMG...The next bi-weekly pay was the same story. Those same employees asked questions and begged for the matter to be resolved and and no one seemed to care. Those same Holiday Mail Handlers paycheck matters have not been resolved and to add insult to injury. They all received a text from the SDO that their last day was the day before and the MDO forgot to mention not to come back. It was so heart wrenching seeing my fellow co-workers crying, angry and feeling misused. It was like they were there to volunteer  több... for services unpaid. They did everything required of them, but in return no one could correct the matter per matter. Management dropped names of people who correct the matter and point the finger, instead of someone following through on their behalfs. The new hires would say; I wonder why we fill out the timecards, because they are not going to pay us for the amount of time we worked or will we receive our pay at all. I was a PSE and let go after being ill for three days during the probation period. I enjoyed working with mostly all my co-workers. I witnessed career employees that worked 28 days straight without one day off and the new hires wanted to know their secret for encouragement. Lol
We did not receive Christmas off and we were laughed at when we mention what we were told during orientation.
One those Holiday Mail Handler was a Veteran, great employee and with a great spirit. He was beginning to break with the physical demands and not receiving his earnings. Non-Career employees were never kept in the loop about anything from management, except when to work, how long and what tasks to complete.
  kevesebb
Pay & co-workers
Kontra érvek
Management, long hours everyday, poor communication and one day off during the week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A positive experience, but much more difficult than people believe.
RURAL LETTER CARRIER ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2016, december 17.
As a part-time Postal employee, I filled in for the regular carrier when they needed off work. The job paid well, but the schedule was inconsistent. I might work one day a week, three, or none.

This job gave me an appreciation for how the US Postal System works, and how hard the employees work each day. Many of the public misconceptions of the job were dispelled during my experience there. The work is more difficult than people believe, and can be very physical. Most people that try to get hired and fill positions simply cannot do the job. I felt that being hired was an accomplishment considering hundreds of people try to get hired for these jobs and simply do not make it.

The culture in the Postal Service was positive and most people were happy with their work and position. My co-workers were supportive were very helpful. I learned to be efficient, focus, and push myself harder than I ever had. I met interesting people on my mail route, which was in a rural area.

The average wait time for full-time employment was around ten years. Simply for this reason, I resigned and moved on to other work.
Pro érvek
Pays well, good co-workers.
Kontra érvek
Inconsistent part-time work, could be called on any day to work with no notice.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job security with little motivation for advancement
Sales and Services Distribution Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2014, december 23.
There are very few, if any, jobs that are more secure without any requirement of a college degree than the post office. With that said the company is unionized and struggles to recognize hard work. It also lacks real upward mobility for those who are most qualified.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
working Saturdays, mismanaged
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 77Nem 9Jelentés
Redundant and monotonous
Senior Automation Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2013, december 11.
Very repetitive job with good benefits and room for advancement.
Great Health care
Not a lot of fun time
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van