United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Englewood, CO

10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 430 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
its not for everyone. its definitely a different type of experience. been there for almost ten years now and no changes yet. management still sucks. best part is the coworkers. they make it fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m still fighting for a weeks worth of pay from two different pay periods which is primarily why I left. I was tired of hearing we will cut you a money order for 60% with adjustments on next check, but we don’t have time now.
I decided I didn’t have the time to keep working for free. It was causing stress at home with my family not being able to produce that income to cover gasoline and lunch expenses.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisors always yelling at you and training has not much to do with the job.
I worked in three different facilities and all the supervisors yell..
Pay
No help
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at USPS as a CCA for 2 Years .. would have stayed if the chance of making regular had been on the horizon but it wasn't . There was bad abusive style managers and a couple of good ones . The hours were long and stressful often being thrown onto routes then given half another route all being done in vehicles that broke down all the time . I am married with 2 kids .. i barely seen my family in the time i was there .. i decided after being sworn at by a postmaster to " get my A** into work " on my one day off in 15 days that i had enough and quit so in short if you are single > hate your home life > want to earn a lot of money for working endless hours its a good gig .. if you have any family / social life look elsewhere !
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything about this job/company/management was absolutely horrible, and would not recommend it to my worst enemy, bar none worst place I have ever worked in my entire life.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a company that will take care of you and will help guide you through your career in advancement. They have excellent benefits and working with them feels like family.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for me started at 3 am. I would unload truck and sort all mail to the specific routes. I sorted out mail to the post office boxes. My job constantly changed because starting out you are a PSE which stands for postal support employee. I ran the dock, managed carrier's scanners, keys, certified and registered mail and I was also window certified, working with customers and giving out specific rates for mail. The hardest part of the job was the work hours. I worked six days a week from 3 am to 1:00 pm. Hours always varied.
Pay and Benefits
long hours/ 1 day off per week
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I didn't like working here. That's the bottom line. I worked extremely long hours and no one cared about the workers. The mail had to be delivered no matter what. My manager was a rude person.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is the worst to work for. They make it sound like the best job in the world at orientation, however, the reality is until you have been there for a year in a half to two years it is horrible. Your schedule changes every week and during the holiday season you don't get paid overtime. They will have you come in at 6 am and you will get out at 8 pm or later. Now that the holiday season is over they do everything to make sure you get off in 8 hours.
Good Benefits
Kontra érvek
Stressful, Schedule sucks, holiday season is the worst
Terrible Management Bully Attitude toward employess to perform,
Toxic Enviroment. Enjoyed the public interation. Physical job in all climates. Made many friends over the years.