United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Edmond, OK

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Edmond, OK14 értékelés
14 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 430 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had excellent managers at every location. Do the best to your ability and you are recognized for hours. Stay dedicated and you'll go far with the company. With the current competition, it might have changed a bit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They focus so much on the speed of tasks that the quality of the outcome is poor all around. They won’t tell you to throw packages (for liability reasons) but pressure you into it for the sake of making deliveries on time.
Pay/benefits
Kontra érvek
You’re treated less than human
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most management are not quality managers. As a CCA you do not have a life outside of working. Hours are long especially building up to Christmas season.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fast pace, friendly, and great energy in the work place. When i came into work it was always so welcoming. Everyone worked hard and helped out if needed.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
To nutshell being a city carrier.. If you are either single or married (with no kids) It's a great job for you or if the kids are older. If not and either you or your spouse works long hours.. This may not be the ideal position if you truly wish to keep family life balanced and happy with your work life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is pretty good, but if you have a family, I would not recommend this job. A typical work week was usually over 60 hours a week. the environment was chaotic and unorganized.
pay
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
When everthing is working properly it is an simple job, however, this is never the case. Getting addresses that are not on your route is common place, and weather will be a problem at some point in the year. Summers in a vehicle without air conditioning are rough, and winter is extremely busy during the holdays with prettty much mandatory overtime due to the increased workload.
Pro érvek
Simple Job when things are working.
Kontra érvek
Environmental extremes make the job much harder.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managements doesn't allow you to express better ideas and opportunities s to make changes to be more efficient. 8+ hours daily are mostly required to be on time of the 24 hour clock
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
you will have no life if you are not working you are on call 24/7 without pay you do not get benefits until you become a career employee which can take 5+ years
everything
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you can last through this you can last any where One of the most stressful jobs out there because you're timed and have management on you constantly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay was great and the other carriers were team players. Salary was great and the hours each day was acceptable compared to the assignment of deliveries.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and fun workplace. I learned the entire process of mail acceptance, sorting, and delivery. I worked with some great managers and postmasters, but also had my share of inadequate personnel. Most of my co-workers have become life long friends. Assembling the mail on time was sometimes difficult, as in days after holidays, but the hardest part was delivering the ever increasing load of parcels. I thoroughly enjoyed meeting my customers every day and going the extra mile to customize my delivery to their needs and expectations, as the job allowed. As a supervisor I enjoyed resolving complaints and seeing the smiles on customers faces when they left. I enjoyed management of rural carriers and juggling substitute carriers to give them the annual leave for the time they requested, and resolving their problems and complaints.
Pro érvek
Being able to go home at the time the job was completed regardless of hours worked.
Kontra érvek
The pay decreases when routes were cut could be very difficult.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working out doors and meeting our customers and I liked the people I worked with but I did not care for the management at all. They are not easy to work with and they make the job harder than it should be.
Meeting new people/
Munkahelyi kultúra
Takes a life time to become permanent. They have part-time rural carriers that have worked over five years and they are still not full time permanent employees. You actually have to wait for someone to retire, quit, or die to get full time.
liberty to work independently