United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Eagan, MN

36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 777 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They go by senority so doesnt how much you work and how much the others slack off, they have seniority over you it doesn't matter
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2020, január 14.
If you go as a MHA like me, they are going to work you to their best. it takes forever to become regular. The regulars will have first pick and choice. You will get tons of OT on holiday seasons. Working 12hrs shifts even on Christmas and New Years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
No flexibility in schedule and forced overtime
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2020, január 13.
Work environment is full of drama from co-workers. Not a friendly place to work and the employer doesn't seem to know how to discipline workers or reinforce the rules as to keep the work place a safe environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fun place to work
MAIL HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2020, január 10.
i enjoy alot working here at this company there is alot of sharing. my workmates are ready and at ease in helping me with my tasks when i hang without knowing what to do.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful physical job but awesome benefits in the long term.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2019, december 5.
The job is physically very stressful and all consuming. But for those who are independently driven and can weather the first few years, this is one of the best places to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard, fulfilling work with attention to detail
Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2019, november 22.
The United States Postal Service is a Nation Wide company with 400,000 employees. It is a nation wide and a world wide service with a lot of opportunities and a dedication to people world wide providing fast and accurate ways to communicate by mail. Once you start working at the Post Office there are unlimited job opportunities. You are serving the public. It is an experience like no other to be of service to the public. The co-workers are dedicated and hard working employees who meet standards.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its amazing how my mail and packages gets process
Bulk Mail Technician (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2019, szeptember 16.
It's a government job with many ethical, different backgrounds, and job and benefits itself is a decent career. Looking forward to retire here at USPS.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked, no balance to have home life
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2019, augusztus 16.
12 hour shifts that management said was mandatory, people kept quitting, there was no schedule for us management said keep working until we give you a day off, we went a little over a month without having a day off working 12 hours shifts in St. Paul P& DC in both Eagan and St. Paul, and if you took a day off you were fired. Union can't do anything until after you've been hired on.
Monitored breaks, rude management
worse cvompany
Trainer/Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2019, március 30.
Not enough money to live on. Only way to move up is if people retire which they wont due to not being able to offered insurance cost. Management very old and outdated. All management needs to be fired, and better training needs to be done. They promote there favorites which they have no experience in leadership or management skills.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Worst place to work!
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, december 30.
I worked almost constantly as a Postal Support Employee at the Eagan plant and Enetgy Park Peak Annex for November and December. I worked about 60hours per week with only one day off for December. It is physically demanding and exhausting. After returning to the Eagan plant after working at the annex I was completely unfairly fired for being too slow on something I had just been trained on a few days before. The management don’t value employees work since I worked as hard as I could for the insane hours given and they treat employees like slaves. The supervisors are constantly evaluating you and don’t tell you if you’re doing anything wrong and then fire you out-of-the-blue. Don’t put yourself through it, it’s not worth it!
Pay is good
Kontra érvek
Terrible hours, terrible cut-throat management that doesn’t value you as an employee, physically demanding, only concerned with speed, unrewarding
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
weakly recommended
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, szeptember 14.
I would say that in my experience the post office wasnt a place to be recommended. They are very random in the hours they offer and quickly change them right before you leave. I would say with that, it makes the home to work ratio very stressful.
salary
hours to home ratio
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Harder than most people think
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, szeptember 12.
Rural Carrier Associate- As a casual employee, you have no set schedule and are required to report on short notice. You receive no paid benefits or PTO and there is no guarantee you will make regular (in smaller offices, it may take a while). It can be stressful and fast-paced. The hourly rate is decent, but (after training) you receive an evaluated time based on the route (except during Christmas holiday season). So, you may work 12 hours, but only get paid for 8.

It makes a good part-time job if you have few responsibilities, are flexible, and like working outside in all weather conditions.
Decent hourly wage
Kontra érvek
No benefits, on call, PTO unless you make regular
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Fast paced inviroment
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, augusztus 25.
95% of my day is spent on phone calls to contractors, doing daily reports, paying contractors, scheduling extras trips and processing badge applications for the contract drivers.
good wage and benifits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at UPS may not be for everyone.
Package Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, augusztus 22.
Working at UPS may not be for everyone. Most people see UPS through their contact with the driver, however working in the hub is a different experience. Working at UPS as a package handler is a very fast-paced and demanding job. For those who have a strong work ethic, it can be very rewarding as far as benefits go. Yes, you do get full benefits starting after one year of service, but the medical benefits are absolutely incredible. Over time you can bid on other jobs, such as becoming a driver where you are full time and the salary is generous for the work you put in.
Hours, coworkers, benefits
Kontra érvek
one year wait for benefits, extreme internal temperature conditions
My opinion
Customer Support Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, augusztus 17.
Answering questions on payroll, transmittiing files,
Instructing users on powering system backup after
Maintenance or power outage. I did not see management unless they were about to tell us about taking on some new support like showing users the use of blackberry equipment or how to install a printer to a new pc. Workplace was okay,
The hardest part of the job was trying to peace the customers. The enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers and leaving for the day.
SOME FREE LUNCHES, BEING REWARDED SOMETIMES
BREAKS
No Comments
TACS Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, július 24.
The office in which I work has a very good work environment. I learn something new everyday. Management is great to work with. I enjoy that everyone is will to teach you what they know.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like the app so far not quite sure as to what I’m doing.
Time and Attendance Collection Specialist (TACS) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2018, március 10.
The post office is a great place to work. It is easy to advance to any position. The pay is great the work can be hard at times and so can the hours. Overall I loved it I decide to retire and move to some place warm. I didn’t realize how much I missed working.
The pay
Kontra érvek
Long hours during peak season
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fast paced work environment
PART-TIME SUPERVISOR (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2017, december 27.
Asked for help from employees
Placed packages tightly and firmly to be transported
The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know employees.
Hardest part of the job was to meet requirements of packages per hour.
Negative review
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2017, október 11.
Hostile environment. Would not work here again. This was not a positive environment to workers. It is very abusive of workers. No support for honesty either.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A quick paced job, great people to work with, and a lot of benefits!
Sorter (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2017, szeptember 12.
I learned how to maintain a good pace of work under pressure. a typical day of working here involved not only physical strength, but also mental. The hardest part of the job was the beginning because you didn't quite have the muscles yet and you would often be sore the day after. I enjoyed this job though because it helped me both physically and mentally. I also enjoyed the benefits and having great co workers.
Horrible Management
IT Computer Helpdesk Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2017, július 21.
Work day was pretty average, but management was terrible. Would not listen to employee inputs, and most had 'good' or 'bad', employees. I was somehow relegated to the 'bad' list from my managers.

Pay and compensation were good, but the stress took a definite toll on my health.
Great pay and compensation
Management Bad
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van