United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Duluth, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Duluth, GA60 értékelés
60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 022 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really horrible management, No training,They talk to you like if you was in the military but the USPS is not government own, Some co-worker try to set you up for failure, It', No start time or fixed days off they scheduled you daily, Keep your business to yourself
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although repetative, I find my job rewarding in that it is a public service of sorts. Everyone needs their mail and the US Postal Service offers the most job security for someone without a college degree making it easy for people who haven't been afforded that opportunity to still have means to take care of their families.
Munkahelyi kultúra
you don't know what to expect on a day to day basis. Some days it can be very slow and relaxed, other days you may have to work a 10-12 hour shift. It all depends on the work load from a day to day basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the Usps how ever it does take a a toll on ones life working for the post office working 6 days 10 hrs a a day I really had no life or time for my kids really and management is just horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you like being on the move & can handle continual lifting of packages of varying weights it's a great job, but if you have any difficulty with lifting, or being on your feet 8 + hours a day at times, it's not the best fit.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
None of their ads for hire or their pre-hire emails tell you that you have to drive your own car while delivering the mail, but they will tell you this on the day you go in for fingerprinting (which is 1 step away from a paid 3 day orientation). New hires are guaranteed 1 (one) work day a week and the USPS will call you that morning to ask you to come fill in for someone who called out. That's not a typo. You are working 1 day a week. You are hired as an on call back up worker. It takes about 1 (one) year to possibly become a full time USPS employee. These things should be made known in their ad not when you have already completed a background check, drug screen and are at their facility to get fingerprints.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a federal position, it encompasses alot of detail. You will ensure that all your homeowners receivfe their packages and mail in a timely manner daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cool calm upbeat environment, I was trained thoroughly, you have to catch on fast because they have a lot of work that need to be done . Managers are very flexible and will work with your schedule. The manager will not fire you if you encounter any issues, he will tell you to resign so that you can be eligible for rehire
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was a good job, it gave me great financial security. But the culture and some managers are toxic to your soul. My advise is get in set your life up and find another job. Advancement is poor, the benefits are tremendous.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hardest thing is dealing with the people at work the different attitudes, and people feeling like because you are new you have to work harder than them
Great pay
Attitudes
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was terrible no communication with each other. Human Resources are the coldest inhuman people I have ever talked with. For a government agency terribly run in Atlanta district. Do not recommend for people with families they don’t care what happens to your family the mail is there only priority not workers. That is why they are always looking for people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed working for the postal service. I used my skills to move around to different departments to experience new and different projects. Very fast-paced atmosphere. Shipping and receiving were very interesting and I enjoy interacting with others. I'm also big on safety so I became a Safety Captain and held frequent safety meetings. These meetings also help to inform me of the problems that were occurring in the plant and on the dock. Logging trucks in and out as deliveries were made and reloaded to be distributed to other postal facilities to be processed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the Postal Service is one the better experiences of my life affording the ability to pay my bills and travel. I think that working for the postal service is a shows me how people can be kind and also vindictive to get what they want! Also they use their power to hurt the under dog
Ongoing Income
Kontra érvek
Working anytime they want you too whether you can or not
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had been work post office as mail handler for 9 years and some reason there had a lot of problem but it was young and make a lot of mistake so i learned so i would like to start over again and do my best for them so hopeful that all of you can give me a chance to hire me back so look forward to hear from you as soon thank you
Forklift
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office was a great place to work. It is very physical. It has opportunities to advance. My supervisors overall worked with me because of my work ethnic.
Health benefits
Worked most holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job and awesome benefits lots of overtime and cool employees. Mail collection and distribution facilities for north metro Atlanta. Clerk position is a versatile position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm saving up money while working here so that's a plus, but the management and culture here is AWFUL.

A lot of changes need to be made, but no one wants to make them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it's an okay place to work, the pay is great. Management sucks and benefits are great. It requires you to be extremely physical at work. Sometimes it can become overwhelming when the mail volume is high.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a great place to start a career, but as an MHA, there is zero work life balance. Especially if you have a family. You HAVE to have more than one off day, or getting off at a decent time to have a life is normal. Alot of the regulars there are depressed, rude, and unhappy, which proves money isn't everything.
Pro érvek
Management will work with you, if you're up front and honest about your situation and if you come to work to work.
Kontra érvek
The culture. The older regulars are set in their ways, and the younger millennials can not put their phones down to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, poor management, lack of organization, unprofessional administrators. This company cares nothing about you or your health. Mail trucks and extremely old and can be a health hazard. Many of colleagues suffered from cancer
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours standing and lifting. Very demanding with long hours, if you get the right group of people to work with the day will go by fast. Management can be very condescending and lazy.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés