United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Duluth, GA

58 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 777 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay horrible working conditions
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2020, január 26.
I love working for the Usps how ever it does take a a toll on ones life working for the post office working 6 days 10 hrs a a day I really had no life or time for my kids really and management is just horrible
Very fast paced environment
Seasonal Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2020, január 21.
If you like being on the move & can handle continual lifting of packages of varying weights it's a great job, but if you have any difficulty with lifting, or being on your feet 8 + hours a day at times, it's not the best fit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA)
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2020, január 14.
None of their ads for hire or their pre-hire emails tell you that you have to drive your own car while delivering the mail, but they will tell you this on the day you go in for fingerprinting (which is 1 step away from a paid 3 day orientation). New hires are guaranteed 1 (one) work day a week and the USPS will call you that morning to ask you to come fill in for someone who called out. That's not a typo. You are working 1 day a week. You are hired as an on call back up worker. It takes about 1 (one) year to possibly become a full time USPS employee. These things should be made known in their ad not when you have already completed a background check, drug screen and are at their facility to get fingerprints.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 17Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
You will be very busy
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2020, január 7.
This is a federal position, it encompasses alot of detail. You will ensure that all your homeowners receivfe their packages and mail in a timely manner daily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Laid back, casual environment
Delivery driver/ rural carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, november 26.
Cool calm upbeat environment, I was trained thoroughly, you have to catch on fast because they have a lot of work that need to be done . Managers are very flexible and will work with your schedule. The manager will not fire you if you encounter any issues, he will tell you to resign so that you can be eligible for rehire
Mail Handler
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, október 19.
This job was a good job, it gave me great financial security. But the culture and some managers are toxic to your soul. My advise is get in set your life up and find another job. Advancement is poor, the benefits are tremendous.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Overall great job
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, október 4.
Hardest thing is dealing with the people at work the different attitudes, and people feeling like because you are new you have to work harder than them
Great pay
Attitudes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is terrible for a government agency
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, október 2.
The management was terrible no communication with each other. Human Resources are the coldest inhuman people I have ever talked with. For a government agency terribly run in Atlanta district. Do not recommend for people with families they don’t care what happens to your family the mail is there only priority not workers. That is why they are always looking for people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Job description
Shipping and Recieving Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, szeptember 10.
Enjoyed working for the postal service. I used my skills to move around to different departments to experience new and different projects. Very fast-paced atmosphere. Shipping and receiving were very interesting and I enjoy interacting with others. I'm also big on safety so I became a Safety Captain and held frequent safety meetings. These meetings also help to inform me of the problems that were occurring in the plant and on the dock. Logging trucks in and out as deliveries were made and reloaded to be distributed to other postal facilities to be processed.
Enjoy working for Usps
Custodian/Maintenance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, szeptember 6.
Working for the Postal Service is one the better experiences of my life affording the ability to pay my bills and travel. I think that working for the postal service is a shows me how people can be kind and also vindictive to get what they want! Also they use their power to hurt the under dog
Ongoing Income
Kontra érvek
Working anytime they want you too whether you can or not
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love to work for them and make them feel like warm as family
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, augusztus 29.
I had been work post office as mail handler for 9 years and some reason there had a lot of problem but it was young and make a lot of mistake so i learned so i would like to start over again and do my best for them so hopeful that all of you can give me a chance to hire me back so look forward to hear from you as soon thank you
Forklift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace was fast. Long hours were required.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, augusztus 26.
The post office was a great place to work. It is very physical. It has opportunities to advance. My supervisors overall worked with me because of my work ethnic.
Health benefits
Worked most holidays
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Clerk review
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, augusztus 7.
Great job and awesome benefits lots of overtime and cool employees. Mail collection and distribution facilities for north metro Atlanta. Clerk position is a versatile position.
Usps is soul sucking
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, július 22.
I'm saving up money while working here so that's a plus, but the management and culture here is AWFUL.

A lot of changes need to be made, but no one wants to make them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good career change
Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, július 10.
Overall it's an okay place to work, the pay is great. Management sucks and benefits are great. It requires you to be extremely physical at work. Sometimes it can become overwhelming when the mail volume is high.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
No production goals to meet, so no one has a sense of urgency.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, április 25.
The post office is a great place to start a career, but as an MHA, there is zero work life balance. Especially if you have a family. You HAVE to have more than one off day, or getting off at a decent time to have a life is normal. Alot of the regulars there are depressed, rude, and unhappy, which proves money isn't everything.
Pro érvek
Management will work with you, if you're up front and honest about your situation and if you come to work to work.
Kontra érvek
The culture. The older regulars are set in their ways, and the younger millennials can not put their phones down to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
The worst
MAIL CARRIER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, április 16.
Long hours, poor management, lack of organization, unprofessional administrators. This company cares nothing about you or your health. Mail trucks and extremely old and can be a health hazard. Many of colleagues suffered from cancer
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Will need to be a fast paced worker
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, február 11.
Long hours standing and lifting. Very demanding with long hours, if you get the right group of people to work with the day will go by fast. Management can be very condescending and lazy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
We didn't have a ping pong table
Mail Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2018, december 12.
On a typical day I could always rely on what I was going to do and when I had to do it. I have learned that team work is needed to succeed in a multi billion dollar company. Organization and preparation requires more than just one person building the implemented necessities that will decide if the company succeed or fail. To manage you, must let your subordinates know how important they are; and without this, Management will fail the ones who are counting on them. The hardest part of the job is keeping the business going on even when there is sickness and confusion causing the machine to lose momentum. The most enjoyable part of a job is knowing at the end of the day you made a challenging situation stay positive and with satisfied customers, clients, or patients.
Pro érvek
benefits, family stability, retirement options, better healthcare
Kontra érvek
strenuous requirements on the body
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Nice Place
Freelance research (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2018, december 12.
Great place to be once you get your foot in the door. Hard place to get into. normally hire from within but once your in, youre in. Great pay and benefits.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van