United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Detroit, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
132 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 740 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay place to work, if you’re in good physical condition and you don’t mind walking 10 miles a day. Sometimes the work can be overwhelming with all the packages that we have to deliver with tons of mail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job but fast paced with heavy work load. Must be flexible with your time and able stand a long time. Also be attentive and ready for success. Get advancement opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work if you can get hired in. fast paced environment and great co workers. excellent pay and benefits if you could get a permanent position.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a new CCA you will be required to pick up the slack of the Regulars and you will be working long hours. Some days are long and other days are ok. It depends on the mail volume.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very overwhelming and stressful. I do not feel like Carriers get paid enough to do the work that is done. This job causes a lot of wear and tear on your body and management is TERRIBLE.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security compromised by limited number of days allowed to work as assignments were limited to 90 days. Assignments and tasks were fair and reasonable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of this job, is being able to work independently and working in the community, while getting to know the clients and building a person to person relationship amongst your neighbors.
working independently
Kontra érvek
working in the different environments
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only downer is SOME managers and supervisors are very attitudy. They are not motivating at all.. u have to find the right station to work at and u will be fine
Union.. benefits.. well paid
Kontra érvek
Outside in the rain sleet snow cold hot no matter what
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post of job is ok it just have its ups and downs you have to be able too adjust too different weather daily u must deliver packages mail and marriage mail
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours, that was awhile ago. Cannot give a fair rating on the present work flow of the company. Would not be fair to give a reveiw at this moment .
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS was a great job with good chance for growth ... dont have anything bad to say about just wish i had more time with them the people was really friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security, great benefits package, union membership, customer service recognition. Hours of work is good. Management is great with employees and they encourage and recognize great work performance.
Pro érvek
Locations, benefits, salary, training, recognition
Downsizing, excessing out
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only good thing about this job is that your benefits are good. other than that in the Detroit District is horrible. The Supervisors and Managers treat you as if you're a toy and they can play with your money at any time. The unions are not like they used to be they don't have your back. You have to learn the hard way that you need to get information on your own. When they say everyone is watching they mean it and a lot of time you can be doing your work and someone will have a problem with it. I want to own my own business so I can show these people how to treat their workers. They also make you do free work within your 8 hours it's called work share or a pivot. I suggest you go to the suburban area not in Detroit because they will abuse and use you and mistreat you like you are a slave.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an amazing experience for me, good pay. I worked there almost two years. I worked in the plant as a Casual Mail Handler, very easy job. My only "cons" would be management. Managers was not that pleasant.
Pro érvek
Benefits, vacation, sick, overtime, and holiday pay
Awful management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked only for the holidays as extra labor. Very demanding physical work, worked 10-12 hours a day. But, I would have continued on if they would have kept me. Laid off for lack of work. Very good experience, learned a lot about our postal service and the work they do that we never see.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is one of the best jobs. I learned a lot in this job on how the chemicals cannot be mixed in cleaning purposes. The job is outstanding if you are used to dealing with authority.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Company trained me well and certified me as a trainer. Therefore I was able to train hundreds of employees.. I performed this task for many years for the District and Region. I was also certified as a National Trainer. But I got elected President of my Local Union Branch for three years. My membership was around 2500.
Benefits and Salaries
Polices and Procedures
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours , unprofessional management . Only one day off per week and worked all holidays . Pay was good but lots of unfair treatment and very long hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fulfilling environment. A typical day is very busy. Management is big on development. The training offered is limitless. Fair wages and benefits.
job security, fair wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
OK job the pay is pretty good the culture is a little weird i would recommend this job to friend and family good job security. long hours but you will eventually get a hang of it
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would clock in, get my assigned vehicle and go to my assigned substations. In winter I would work on boiler systems. In the summers split systems, and chillers. I may have some electrical work where I will run new circuits for lights or new machinery. Everyday was different. My job was to ensure that all building mechanical systems operated and functioned correctly.
Great benefits & pay