United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Detroit, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Detroit, MI128 értékelés
128 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 438 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great great place to work lots of shared views and people are honest with one another. I would reconmend this job to any of my fellow peers. Great ecperience
Munkahelyi kultúra
What stands out are my cool supervisors they are a great bunch of people. And my great co workers I love it there it so nice very friendly people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Currently a maintenance mechanic 7 years of working as a mail handler. easy to cross over to different jobs. Once you're career just watch e career , information boards or you could write management your interest with a simple letter. Working operations was extremely depressing frfr once I moved piece of cake. Easy interviews no experience paid vayk
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits and pay. You get rotating days off and a flexible schedule. There is room for advancement and job security. Training is provided in all positions.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good to help with bills and good with working with employees. always unstaff but we get the job done rain sleep or snow the mail must go. willing to work wih you when things in presonaly life going on
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extreme over worked, All managers are rude and treat you like kids. Dangerous job, expose to a lot of dangerous situations. No time for family or you.
Pro érvek
The pay, raises
Kontra érvek
Everything and the union is a joke
Munkahelyi kultúra
Macromanaging for the most part, Working at a comfortable pace, being an effective contributor of a new community, available overtime, work transfer and good benefits (physical and financial).
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty straightforward company. All about the mail and the customers Holiday season can really test people, but if you can make it through, it's easy.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't offer water in hot conditions, but expect you to work overtime daily, don't offer hand warmers, or anything else needed to keep warm, don't want you to take your time off, constantly want you to work overtime, and don't care about you getting bit by dog, slip and falls, or anything else. Just delivery all mail and packages
Munkahelyi kultúra
I resolved districtwide labor relations and EEO issues as it pertains to grievances, arbitrations, and contract administration. I learned to interpret a contract and resolve grievances based on the collective bargaining agreement. Getting our field partners to follow the contract is the hardest part of my job. A lot of grievance payouts would be alleviated when the contract is followed. The most enjoyable part would be when I do my homework and my discipline and contract cases are solidified by an arbitrator.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is diffidently a fast pace work business that you must focus on your job assigned each and every day. You also have the ability to master your position in order to make it easier finished your required duties each day, My supervisors work well with me and some praised my performance on occasions, The work environment was diverse and mostly pleasant majority of the time, we got along and had fun. Admittingly, I must confess that working on the Lower Docks was at times confusing for me because working thru the six week holiday season never allowed me to memorize the loading trucks properly as would have like. The compensation for work and commitment to the labor performed at the end of the day was justified.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being a city carrier assistant sucks. It's not for everybody and your job experience will vary from office to office

Variables include management, amount of employees (understaffed means you work up to 56+ hours a week and 10+ a day
Pro érvek
Good pay and hours, you have good days sometimes
Kontra érvek
Dealing with weather, lazy regulars, supervisors that give you unrealistic expectations, not having a life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Any delivery service is stressful. You will get a ton of mail and packages and expect to be done in 8 hours when it’s more. They say they will work with you if you have school or appointments but most likely won’t. Over worked and tired . Some people like it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a ok job nothing bad to say about it, there was a lot of work and plenty of hours which I liked, but sometimes it can be negative because you don’t have a life
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work at I enjoy the people smile l love working for this company I will to work part time Due to my medical problem I tell everyone I no to work there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Postal Service is open to opportunities. There's a management ladder anyone can climb. I recommend any ambitious person to give it a try.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Staying focused on daily duties and prioritizing tasks early in the day. Estabilishing a positive work place culture, leads to major balance in the needs with functions. Most enjoyable part of the job is to accomplish all the daily duties, collaboration, and dedication to mission.
Munkahelyi kultúra
After working at the US Post Office for 30 years, I found that it started off great, then got worse and worse every year. Management got worse, staffing was reduced and fewer workers being pushed to do more work. The USPS promotes individuals that are no qualified for the job and it is a major stress factor for the workers. The USPS will not fairly negotiate a union contract and the last two contracts have had to go to binding arbitration to be settled.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really fast paced, a lot to learn in a short amount of time. Co workers were nice management makes the job harder than it has to be. Complicated balancing a regular life with work because of the long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
There is no protection for employees. This is a very high risk/ dangerous job. The USPS is failing in general and they are losing business. In return they pretty much have blamed the employees and treat them as such. This job will take its toll on you mentally, physically, and emotionally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked as a casual mail handler for the United States postal service since December 2003. Great company to work for with possible career advancement.