United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Detroit, MI

125 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 713 értékelés megtekintése
n/a
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2020, február 16.
good to help with bills and good with working with employees. always unstaff but we get the job done rain sleep or snow the mail must go. willing to work wih you when things in presonaly life going on
The USPS is a joke
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2020, február 16.
Extreme over worked, All managers are rude and treat you like kids. Dangerous job, expose to a lot of dangerous situations. No time for family or you.
The pay, raises
Kontra érvek
Everything and the union is a joke
Repetitive but consistent
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2020, január 16.
Pretty straightforward company. All about the mail and the customers Holiday season can really test people, but if you can make it through, it's easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They only care about the mail
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, november 28.
Don't offer water in hot conditions, but expect you to work overtime daily, don't offer hand warmers, or anything else needed to keep warm, don't want you to take your time off, constantly want you to work overtime, and don't care about you getting bit by dog, slip and falls, or anything else. Just delivery all mail and packages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and very team oriented workplace.
Labor Relations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, november 6.
I resolved districtwide labor relations and EEO issues as it pertains to grievances, arbitrations, and contract administration. I learned to interpret a contract and resolve grievances based on the collective bargaining agreement. Getting our field partners to follow the contract is the hardest part of my job. A lot of grievance payouts would be alleviated when the contract is followed. The most enjoyable part would be when I do my homework and my discipline and contract cases are solidified by an arbitrator.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive enviornment for all who work for USPS.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, október 25.
It is diffidently a fast pace work business that you must focus on your job assigned each and every day. You also have the ability to master your position in order to make it easier finished your required duties each day, My supervisors work well with me and some praised my performance on occasions, The work environment was diverse and mostly pleasant majority of the time, we got along and had fun. Admittingly, I must confess that working on the Lower Docks was at times confusing for me because working thru the six week holiday season never allowed me to memorize the loading trucks properly as would have like. The compensation for work and commitment to the labor performed at the end of the day was justified.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to pay bills and be too tired to do anything else, work here
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, október 24.
Being a city carrier assistant sucks. It's not for everybody and your job experience will vary from office to office

Variables include management, amount of employees (understaffed means you work up to 56+ hours a week and 10+ a day
Pro érvek
Good pay and hours, you have good days sometimes
Kontra érvek
Dealing with weather, lazy regulars, supervisors that give you unrealistic expectations, not having a life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s ok if you have no life
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, október 23.
Any delivery service is stressful. You will get a ton of mail and packages and expect to be done in 8 hours when it’s more. They say they will work with you if you have school or appointments but most likely won’t. Over worked and tired . Some people like it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
N/a
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, október 8.
It was a ok job nothing bad to say about it, there was a lot of work and plenty of hours which I liked, but sometimes it can be negative because you don’t have a life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
USPS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, szeptember 27.
Good place to work at I enjoy the people smile l love working for this company I will to work part time Due to my medical problem I tell everyone I no to work there.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I give an eighty percent review
Retired custodian (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, szeptember 20.
The United States Postal Service is open to opportunities. There's a management ladder anyone can climb. I recommend any ambitious person to give it a try.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Collboration skills and teamwork
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, szeptember 13.
Staying focused on daily duties and prioritizing tasks early in the day. Estabilishing a positive work place culture, leads to major balance in the needs with functions. Most enjoyable part of the job is to accomplish all the daily duties, collaboration, and dedication to mission.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a great place to work, NOT NOW.
supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, szeptember 10.
After working at the US Post Office for 30 years, I found that it started off great, then got worse and worse every year. Management got worse, staffing was reduced and fewer workers being pushed to do more work. The USPS promotes individuals that are no qualified for the job and it is a major stress factor for the workers. The USPS will not fairly negotiate a union contract and the last two contracts have had to go to binding arbitration to be settled.
Usps
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, szeptember 9.
Really fast paced, a lot to learn in a short amount of time. Co workers were nice management makes the job harder than it has to be. Complicated balancing a regular life with work because of the long hours
Prepare to be a robot
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, július 29.
There is no protection for employees. This is a very high risk/ dangerous job. The USPS is failing in general and they are losing business. In return they pretty much have blamed the employees and treat them as such. This job will take its toll on you mentally, physically, and emotionally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for with possible carrer advancwment
Casual Mail Handler (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, július 4.
I've worked as a casual mail handler for the United States postal service since December 2003. Great company to work for with possible career advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full Time Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit GMF; Toledo GMF; Little Rock P & DC2019, június 17.
If it has not been for the NPMHU position and membership, I would not have made it 30 years.
I was blessed to be a QWL -Quality of Work Life Coordinator and a craft member for the Process Management program, as an instructor and team member. But, for political reasons, these programs went the wrong way, canceled. The work environment at the PO as far as person to person, was the very reason the term ‘Going Postal’ existed. People who worked there, had all kinds of issues that could have led to violent situations in any plant or facility. I was blessed to have made it to retirement. I hope for the best for my fellow workers.
Great pay and benefits
Poor people skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult environment to work but pay is great
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, június 10.
Overall it's a learning experience as well as being able to become thick skin and willing to work through difficult situations at times. I do enjoy the work, but there are several obstacles to overcome daily.
Salary and benefits
Kontra érvek
Bad management, inconsistent and work every holidays
Mail carrier
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, május 14.
My typical day at United States Postal Service is very fast paced. Meeting new people & delivering mail. You have to watch for dogs & be very watchful of your surroundings do to high crime in certain areas.
It pays the bills
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, május 2.
It's a job. It paid for yearly vacations and the down payment of my house. Met great people. But be prepared to work, especially as a newly hired cca. There is no work life balance. The demands are usually impossible. My advice is to know your rights, read your contract, read your handbook, and pick your battles. Take your breaks, and take care of your feet with good footwear. I hurt my back and decided to seperate, but it is a decent career if you're looking for something permanent.
Pro érvek
Good money for hs education, benefits
Kontra érvek
Pain from physicality of the job, poor management sometimes, no work life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van