United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 406 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is good. The benefits for a rca aren’t as good as a regular carrier, but you do get offered a lesser health insurance. My biggest issue is that it will take about ten years to get a full time position Because when someone quits or most likely retires, you have to wait till everyone hired on before you gets the full time position first. So if you are the last hired on you have to wait till everyone in front of you gets a position first. Which is fair, it just takes so long!
Benifits and pay
Kontra érvek
Stress and takes so long to go full time
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here as a Casual this last season endingin Jan. 2020. Prior to hitting the main floor we had orientation. During orientation they inform you of all these rules that should be followed but as soon as we hit the floor on the east wing ndc. It was the complete opposite. The regulars and people who had senority did not have to follow these rules. This was the 1st culture shock. Second, the management, the leads, and the MDO's were very inconsistent on structure and very unprofessional. So many days I would work and feel over worked and mistreated because of my calm demeanor and hard work ethic. The MDO's, the leads, and other regulars would form groups during high volume times just to talk and laugh while others worked. Some of the MHA's that had not become permanent expressed the frustration with this and the inability to get this reconciled was due to fear of losing there position. Luckily for me, I had a real job so it never put me in that place. But rumors were started about me from a group of uneducated women who I had 0 interest in knowing outside of my shift. The older men prey on the young women in the East wing and the younger women prey on the men who show no interest in them and walk around with there music on the entire 8-12 hrs they are there. Upper management, supervisors, and the MDO's contribute to this culture by not being equipped mentally as leaders. So they just follow. This place is not for everyone. The pay is not worth quitting your real job. If considering this opportunity as a real job. PLEASE DO NOT go to east wing. I wouldn;t recommend this place - több...
Seasonal
Poor Structure, The Inability to lead and enforce structure, toxic atmosphere
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not all offices are the same. Some offices and managers are very friendly and helpful while other offices its stressful so it depends on managers--
I really loved my last 2 offices and Im still current. I like what I do, love the USPS life and hope to go CAREER soon.(currently non career)
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay great benefits the work environment could us a major overhaul. a lot of us VS them (management / workers). Pretty much a chaotic environment where unfortunately the focus is not on the customer in most cases.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Reducing positions and adding tasks to remaining posts. Consolidating jobs means you’re now doing the work of two to three employees. Continuing to consolidate positions will be the work plan for the future.
Wages
Kontra érvek
Too many people being removed upon retirement
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management lazy coworkers they don't care if you have family only thing that matters to them is getting the mail out the building they cut so many corners at the post office trucks never work
benefits paid time off
terrible management
Munkahelyi kultúra
At this time I wish not to create a review summary pertaining to this particular job of employment. I feel as if it may hurt my chance of finding new employment else where.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed my tenure with the U.S. Postal Service.
It was a very diverse environment to work in.

Many promotional opportunities.

I would recommend this company as a place of employment.
pay-benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Postal Service is a stable job.
Very physical job. Carrying mail from mail truck and 14 plus miles of delivery while walking

My customers make this job feel so rewarding
Pro érvek
Benefits, job security, got paid well.
Kontra érvek
Rarely get lunches, breaks. Very fast paced. Mandatory overtime. Rarely a day off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Needs improvement as some of the practices are outdated. There is not a work life balance. I would like to see more diversity in senior leadership areas. Also listen to employees who have good ideas on how to improve processes and procedures.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere to work in and the people are awesome. I was able to work in a productive environment and finish any given tasks daily.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work, but good pay, you will be working in a big warehouse with a lot of machine..It open 24 hours and yes you will start out working nights..
Good Money