United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dallas, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Dallas, TX198 értékelés
198 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 442 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not too bad. I would recommend working for the USPS. Becoming a career employee and getting the GOOD benefits can take years unless you are working in an area that is developing meaning getting new houses or businesses. You could be working for 12 days straight or more. Paid bi-weekly. Like I said before Not too bad.
Pro érvek
Benefits after you become a career employee
Kontra érvek
could take years to become a career employee
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall
My experience working at United States Postal Service is meh, management never works together/hates each other, which makes our work more difficult, they're never on the same page with one another and when they're upset at each other, they use the employees to get back at the next, like not passing one supervisor instructions on to the employee so that the supervisor in question has to scream at the employee for being at the wrong place at the wrong time, nobody cares if you get hurt or constantly overworked, money is ok and time worked per week is ok I guess.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS is a great employer, we deliver the world. The USPS reaches every household through the country. We deliver rain, hail, and pandemic.
I love my job because we make a difference in peoples life's. I personally think its the best employer in North America.
Great Benefits
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours in the day.
● Overall
This is great paying job with solid benefits, BUT...you gotta put your time in, pick your battles, and remember that you can be replaced with ease if you're not career.

I eventually made career (I transfered to another job and got career), but do know that it came at a cost. You got a family? Make sure they understand your job can be demanding. You got a kid? There are going to be times you'll miss out because of your work.

There will be people that will push your buttons, but dont break. Things can get tough and there will be times you might feel down, but I made some solid friends that kept me going!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had the opportunity to learn many positions.The post office provides equal opportunity to anyone who wants to advance in the workplace. The supervisors Was very caring to one’s needs
Brought my own lunch
Kontra érvek
Brakes were feasible for a part-time position
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not for people who have families small children and other obligations.If u want a life.Everybody money hungry they all say the same thing work all day so u get all the pay. Single like to be around people and mess then its perfect.
Pro érvek
There are good coworkers who will look out for u.
Kontra érvek
expect u to bow down and give up outside life
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the USPS for 31 and a half years 👍🏿Great benefits and retirement. Vacation and sick leave is a plus. Job security 👍🏿Union is available.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal service is a great company to work for. They paid you didn't they have excellent benefits they are strictly based on seniority. They do believe in second chances and taking care of their employees with a strong union it is very difficult to lose your job.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Office sucks people are not treated fairly I don't know what I can say I can go on and on and on about it the job is hard it's very physical but it pays great it's very demanding and they expect us to work a lot even on our off days so. It sucks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I did work for a seasonal/holiday assignment. Sometime it was very busy. Otherwise it is normal. As it was holiday/seasonal assignment there was OT but not always. I did work only for two months. I did work in 2014 too during Christmas holiday at a different facility.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A ver wonderful place to work. Their staff are very friendly and dedicated.The management was highly committed in ensuring customers satisfaction by promoting high policy standard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company does come with good benefits and a great retirement plan. Management is not always very easy to work for depending on who your managers are.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good job most of the time and it will help u to achieve some of yr goals I bought my house and paid it off in 25yr It is steady work. I was able to move around in postal service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some of the people that work here are friendly and they give you knowledge on how management will try to use you because you don’t know any better. I’m a really good observer so I picked up on it really quick that if you just be quiet and not use your voice they will take extreme advantage over you and run you in the ground. It’s almost like the mentality is everything must go today because tomorrow isn’t promised which results in overwhelming days and hours.
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
Everything else, really stressful. Might give you higher blood pressure
Munkahelyi kultúra
Opportunities presented to make alot of money, but this job is more ideal for someone with no kids, and that is not married because of very long work hours and work weeks.
Good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
i had a great experience aty usps and actually in the works of trying to go back due to openings closer to my residence. i made great money and i was able to take care of my family
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a CCA coming in your pay depends on the station some give great OT some want you off the clock with a unreasonable amount of mail delivered in the time frame. This Job is for single people who have no life and love to work even on off days. You are on call 359 days of the year. You have six major holidays off with pay. Starting out You get supplemental benefits until you become regular which takes about 2 years. You will get theworst routes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Never have time to do ANYTHING. They give you ridiculous goals and expectations and expect you to complete them and if not there’s verbal harassment once your work is completed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a job and it was demanding. I was responsible and gave my all when possible. Scheduling was optional and fair.
I am retired after working for the P.O. after 18 years
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great experience, learning and meeting new people everyday in all types of different fields of work... as well as professionalism. Also teaches how to work with the challenges of weather conditions...
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was stressful. We had time limits no matter how much mail we had. Bad dogs are a real thing... Our pay got cut by 6.00 an hour not long after I started working there. I hear they got a raise after I left. I lost a lot of weight working there due to walking all day. That was a good thing.