United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dallas, TX

176 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 23 116 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits are good its the Government.
TTO (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, november 10.
The job is not for the rational minded person.
To many ways to be thrown under the bus. However if you can adjust to the postal way you will succeed.
Great work atmosphere
Dock Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, november 8.
I was a dock clerk in charge of monitoring the loading and unloading of trucks in a timely manner. Also data entry of incoming and outgoing mail or equipment in a timely manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for bitter people
Tractor trailer operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, október 9.
If you are bitter, don't like to speak to people but stare them down or simply incompetent this is for you. People brag about seniority but their knowledge doesn't make their skills. If you want to be micromanaged or forced to do the job of 3 people. Stay away.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Great company with Best Benefits
Southern Area Master Black Belt/Kaizen Sensei (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, október 5.
Good company they provide many opportunities for advancement, training, development and etc....Best Benefit package you can find in the industry including a pension plan which is not common in most companies. A considerable amount of travel maybe required for your job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
United States Postal service
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, szeptember 25.
I started working at the United States postal service distribution center in Dallas as a casual package handler. It was really nice at first you work hard and fast so you have to be prepared. We had a supervisor that didn’t play but she was good and there were no problems until she was sent to another department then we got the young messy female supervisor who does more gossiping then actual work. The pay is good but you have to watch out for the childish and messy things that go on there. Like the supervisors have favorites they treat you a certain kind of way yell at you send you to do the work that the other employees are unwilling to do. They love to play the seniority card when it comes to being in certain places and they don’t wanna go. And they were able to leave when ever they wanted without being wrote up, I left early and I was wrote up. I can see us all being sent to a department we don’t wanna work in but not everyday it should of been a rotation but like I said the seniority card and the union helped a lot of those employees out because if it hadn’t been for that I’m sure they would have been let go of because they hardly do any work. They just wait for us to do all the work while must of them hangout in the break room or NMO’s it was just a toxic environment to me and I would go back ever unless there is new management and better rules set in place
Pay is good
Poor management, toxic environment
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work-life balance, unfair treatment
Mail processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, szeptember 19.
Not able to have a life oitside of work. Schedule is 6days straight with 10hour shifts. Its caused me to have depression & anxiety. Unfair treatment of lower ranked employees. "Regulars" pass all the work off to lower ranks and supervisors allow it.
Pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Health problems, in humaine conditions, heartless management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, szeptember 16.
United States Postal Service is a great place to work. The work load is appropriate for any age and easy to understand what is expected of you. The benefits are excellent.
Luv usps
Clerk, abd then Postal Inspector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX mikwaukee and chicago and atlanta2019, szeptember 10.
I started in a BMC working as a clerk..iBook Posts inspector test and got promoted. I spent 27 years in management. I would do it all over again..my retirement check I'd 8000 s month...
Benefits..
Repetitive work..unskilled managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you feel it’s all you’re capable of achieving
Sales Service Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, szeptember 1.
It was just a job to me . I went in excited because a lot of family works here , but that soon changed. Management... especially the women are rude . They only care about what quotas they need to make , and who will help them make it . You’re only rewarded with more work.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
guranteed job
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, augusztus 29.
its a guaranteed job. if your a rural carrier get ready to drive your own car. you want get benefits until you go regular , regular can take up to 1 year are even longer depend on the growing rate in your city the more growth the faster you go regular.
Pro érvek
benenfits once you make regular
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Parcel post clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, augusztus 23.
The company itself was a very good place to work, I advanced quickly tp the role of Supervisor of Distribution Operations. The culture itself had a lot of drama, more like a soap opera and management itself didn't treat emoyees with respect in the beginning and wasn't held accountable for their actions, but IF you could deal with the favoritism then you shouldn't have a problem there..... I lasted24 years there

Dont ask for time off
Mail clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, augusztus 8.
They will work u to death. U just a body to them. Don’t care of your Heath or situation. Want u to work. Do a three person job for one person. Stressful and none appreciate.
Good Job
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, július 20.
Good Job if it’s what you want to do! Definitely not hard at all there 2 Test I took which was easy for me you just have to pay attention but it will be worth it at the End
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal Police Officer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, július 13.
It is a faced paced environment. If you show up to work and do as your instructed you will have no problems working there. You will get full benefits after making a regular employee.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Usps postal service
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, július 10.
It is a great company to work for. It's a freeze going on. Their not making any employees Career employees. I am looking for full benefits. I am ready to grow with a company.
Jay green
T-6 Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, július 6.
The job was very fast paced, you have to cased your route in the morning before leaving. Make sure all your packages are there sometimes have to come back to make sure all jobs are done.
Old environment
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, július 4.
The post office don’t upgrade for the employees to make us feel good about coming to work. Don’t promote good health at work. Too many unhealthy snack machines.
Workplace
Vehicle Operations Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, június 29.
A typical day at work is what you make of it. The day could be easy or hard depending on your mentality. I learned you have to be aware of your surroundings and aware of work rules because some will try to get over on you and make you do some things that are not consistent with your job, The union is very strict.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money is good. The work is a lot when co workers don’t come to work. It’s hard to get an off day to do anything but it’s not for everybody.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, június 17.
It’s okay if you like been outside despite the weather conditions. The work seems harder when your co workers don’t come in. It’s like 10-12 hr work days.
The money is good
Benefits are good
excellent place
clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, május 30.
This was a excellent place to work. Company started closing plants and station, and you had to relocate or take a postion that you did not want work, so I took the retirement package.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van