United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dallas, TX

183 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 128 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You really need to land in the right station
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2020, január 12.
Some of the people that work here are friendly and they give you knowledge on how management will try to use you because you don’t know any better. I’m a really good observer so I picked up on it really quick that if you just be quiet and not use your voice they will take extreme advantage over you and run you in the ground. It’s almost like the mentality is everything must go today because tomorrow isn’t promised which results in overwhelming days and hours.
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
Everything else, really stressful. Might give you higher blood pressure
highly recommended
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, december 31.
i had a great experience aty usps and actually in the works of trying to go back due to openings closer to my residence. i made great money and i was able to take care of my family
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You have no life balance. You are treated as a number more than a human.
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, december 29.
As a CCA coming in your pay depends on the station some give great OT some want you off the clock with a unreasonable amount of mail delivered in the time frame. This Job is for single people who have no life and love to work even on off days. You are on call 359 days of the year. You have six major holidays off with pay. Starting out You get supplemental benefits until you become regular which takes about 2 years. You will get theworst routes.
Horrible
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, december 22.
Never have time to do ANYTHING. They give you ridiculous goals and expectations and expect you to complete them and if not there’s verbal harassment once your work is completed.
Demanding but, enjoyable
Tractor trailer driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, december 5.
It was a job and it was demanding. I was responsible and gave my all when possible. Scheduling was optional and fair.
I am retired after working for the P.O. after 18 years
Usps
City Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, december 3.
This is a great experience, learning and meeting new people everyday in all types of different fields of work... as well as professionalism. Also teaches how to work with the challenges of weather conditions...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, november 12.
The job was stressful. We had time limits no matter how much mail we had. Bad dogs are a real thing... Our pay got cut by 6.00 an hour not long after I started working there. I hear they got a raise after I left. I lost a lot of weight working there due to walking all day. That was a good thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits are good its the Government.
TTO (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, november 10.
The job is not for the rational minded person.
To many ways to be thrown under the bus. However if you can adjust to the postal way you will succeed.
Great work atmosphere
Dock Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, november 8.
I was a dock clerk in charge of monitoring the loading and unloading of trucks in a timely manner. Also data entry of incoming and outgoing mail or equipment in a timely manner.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for bitter people
Tractor trailer operator (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, október 9.
If you are bitter, don't like to speak to people but stare them down or simply incompetent this is for you. People brag about seniority but their knowledge doesn't make their skills. If you want to be micromanaged or forced to do the job of 3 people. Stay away.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Great company with Best Benefits
Southern Area Master Black Belt/Kaizen Sensei (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, október 5.
Good company they provide many opportunities for advancement, training, development and etc....Best Benefit package you can find in the industry including a pension plan which is not common in most companies. A considerable amount of travel maybe required for your job
United States Postal service
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, szeptember 25.
I started working at the United States postal service distribution center in Dallas as a casual package handler. It was really nice at first you work hard and fast so you have to be prepared. We had a supervisor that didn’t play but she was good and there were no problems until she was sent to another department then we got the young messy female supervisor who does more gossiping then actual work. The pay is good but you have to watch out for the childish and messy things that go on there. Like the supervisors have favorites they treat you a certain kind of way yell at you send you to do the work that the other employees are unwilling to do. They love to play the seniority card when it comes to being in certain places and they don’t wanna go. And they were able to leave when ever they wanted without being wrote up, I left early and I was wrote up. I can see us all being sent to a department we don’t wanna work in but not everyday it should of been a rotation but like I said the seniority card and the union helped a lot of those employees out because if it hadn’t been for that I’m sure they would have been let go of because they hardly do any work. They just wait for us to do all the work while must of them hangout in the break room or NMO’s it was just a toxic environment to me and I would go back ever unless there is new management and better rules set in place
Pay is good
Poor management, toxic environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work-life balance, unfair treatment
Mail processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, szeptember 19.
Not able to have a life oitside of work. Schedule is 6days straight with 10hour shifts. Its caused me to have depression & anxiety. Unfair treatment of lower ranked employees. "Regulars" pass all the work off to lower ranks and supervisors allow it.
Pay, benefits
Kontra érvek
Health problems, in humaine conditions, heartless management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, szeptember 16.
United States Postal Service is a great place to work. The work load is appropriate for any age and easy to understand what is expected of you. The benefits are excellent.
Luv usps
Clerk, abd then Postal Inspector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX mikwaukee and chicago and atlanta2019, szeptember 10.
I started in a BMC working as a clerk..iBook Posts inspector test and got promoted. I spent 27 years in management. I would do it all over again..my retirement check I'd 8000 s month...
Benefits..
Repetitive work..unskilled managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you feel it’s all you’re capable of achieving
Sales Service Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, szeptember 1.
It was just a job to me . I went in excited because a lot of family works here , but that soon changed. Management... especially the women are rude . They only care about what quotas they need to make , and who will help them make it . You’re only rewarded with more work.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
guranteed job
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, augusztus 29.
its a guaranteed job. if your a rural carrier get ready to drive your own car. you want get benefits until you go regular , regular can take up to 1 year are even longer depend on the growing rate in your city the more growth the faster you go regular.
Pro érvek
benenfits once you make regular
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Parcel post clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, augusztus 23.
The company itself was a very good place to work, I advanced quickly tp the role of Supervisor of Distribution Operations. The culture itself had a lot of drama, more like a soap opera and management itself didn't treat emoyees with respect in the beginning and wasn't held accountable for their actions, but IF you could deal with the favoritism then you shouldn't have a problem there..... I lasted24 years there

Dont ask for time off
Mail clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, augusztus 8.
They will work u to death. U just a body to them. Don’t care of your Heath or situation. Want u to work. Do a three person job for one person. Stressful and none appreciate.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good Job
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, július 20.
Good Job if it’s what you want to do! Definitely not hard at all there 2 Test I took which was easy for me you just have to pay attention but it will be worth it at the End
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van