United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Dallas, GA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Dallas, GA7 értékelés
7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 284 értékelés megtekintése
Fast paced
A typical day you would come in and clock yourself in, and start gathering you mail from the different locations it would be held at, as well as packages. I learned casing, and driving right side vehicles. Management was nice and to the point. I would say the hardest part was learning your route, and the case itself. The most enjoyable part was my coworkers would help when needed.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
No benefits, or knowledge of schedule before hand
I loved it
I worked at the Dallas Post Office during the Holiday season so my position was temporary. For the most part it was fun yet tiring. I had never done any type of work like that before so at first I was completely lost on what to do and the regular employees really didn't have time to properly train me so I learned as I went along. Some of the supervisors were very helpful while others who knew I didn't know what I was doing expected me to know everything already.
1,0
N/a
Postal service is too unpredictable. Subs might work two days a week or two weeks straight with no days off. The pay is decent but you work a crazy schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked as a RCA for 2weeks after getting back from training.
1st week rode 1 day in jump seat with carrier I would be sub for , next day cased ,next day ran 1st half of route , then regular went on vacation leaving me on a route by myself not properly trained haven't even tan last part of route worked that week getting in at 1st at 8pm then 6pm then 5pm rest week , got letter in mmail
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Management dont care about you
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Rewarding place to work, by servicing our communities.
A typical day is very stressful, when the work load is very heavy, not knowing if you can get all the mail delivered by the end of day, My management team is very opened minded and very hands on. The hardest part of the job is having to deliver packages to subdivsions and rural areas with big dogs and unruling animals running free. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting my truck load of mail delivered in 4 hours, which means that I have had a GREAT day!
Pro érvek
Getting to be out in the fresh sunny weather
Kontra érvek
Not being able to take a lunch break
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
4,0
Very Busy!
The hardest part of the job is not knowing your schedule from day to day. Your basically on call.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay, but very stressful.
The postal service can be a great place to work if your able to balance home life seperate from work life very well. If you good with working under stress, this is the place for you!
compensation is great
very stressful environment
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés