United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Columbus, OH

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
148 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 731 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work hard but pace yourself management is horrible and most employers are as well try your best trust no one Stay in the union you get moved everywhere no pay for the travel and they don’t care about your life
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful Job. Pays good. my supervisor was amazing, unfortunately i couldn't handle being under a time limit while delivering the mail........................
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely stressful. not for anyone with children. I worked 12-14 hours a day typically 6-7 days a wee. You may not know your off days until the evening before. Extremely hard to plan around
Munkahelyi kultúra
If the mail is going through and nobody is getting injured, management could care less. Also I'm pretty sure HR lives on another planet as they swore up and down during orientation that they didn't ship things with lithium ion batteries in them. Well guess what they ship if you cut a deal with them? Cellphones with lithium ion batteries in them.
Pro érvek
You could take your breaks whenever you felt like when the time came. Also got to listen to music
Kontra érvek
Clueless management, seeing how the suasage is made, people getting away with standing around and talking and not working due to lack of supervision.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock in, start my forklift to load and unload trucks from dock, talk with Supervisor if needed, not really hard, get along with everyone, clock out..
Friendly environment
No adavancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office has a lot of schedule changes and it's hard to live like that. It has OK benefits. But the hours are horrible and so is management. It can be a good job depending on you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of hours. work every day. on your feet constantly. management was not helpful at all. worst job ever. only decent thing was the pay. I do no recommend this job
Munkahelyi kultúra
No longer employ their own drivers but was a great place to work. Management was strict but fare fellow employees always helping each other throughout the work day.
Pro érvek
It was great place to work
Kontra érvek
No longer employ their own drivers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wanted to work for the USPS for as long as I could remember. I spent a lot of time preparing my life for this job. I wish it didn't end as soon as it did!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a fast paste environment, scanning parcels as shipment arrives, Loading and unloading packages on the trucks, and working the front end providing face to face customer interaction assisting my customers with mailing. Ensuring they walk away satisfied with the services I provided them and properly addressing all their questions and needs
Munkahelyi kultúra
sorting mail , key in zip codes , load and unload mail trucks., Learn city zip codes for city and states. Management was 90% good. Culture in work place was mixed . loading and unloading mail trucks hardest part of job. most enjoyable day was the fun employees they made the day go by fast.
Pro érvek
learning work and state and city zip codes.
Kontra érvek
cons was the mail truck work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
OK place to work. Unorganized, only care about getting the work done. As a person, it appears that you don't really matter. Most enjoyable thing about this job is unlimited overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and benefits, poor management, not so great schedules, horrible probation period demands, dangerous dogs on mail routes, temperature extremes, lots of spoiled union employees that think they don't make enough money!!! Really? Try making this fantastic wage without a college degree out in the real world!
Pro érvek
Pay, benefits, job security.
Kontra érvek
Extreme temperatures, dangerous dogs on routes, poor management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work. the first few hours of the day are really busy then after a while the day starts to slow down. if we are really backed up with work, then they will send over help from other departments.
half hour lunch
long work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I held numerous positions from clerk to letter carrier to supervisor then to maintenance.. Overall it was a pleasant experience.. I would've loved to return there but they are currently downsizing ..
Pro érvek
Great pay, benefits & good organization
Kontra érvek
sometimes the hours worked were a bit much but who doesn't
Munkahelyi kultúra
I feel that while working as a TE carrier that I had learned a lot from those already on the job with team work instilled by the supervisors, The hours where long worked 6-10hrs a day 6 days a week in different weather condition. SAFTY instruction where given each day yet felt as we had to take a chance in disobeying them so to get the job done with out being subject to disciplined for not completing the job assigned, given new routes with out knowing where they are of how to approach the delivery of packages not flagged
plenty of hours
woking 6 days a week and no chanc of perment position
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked the night shift 10pm-6:30am. I learned a lot about how the mail gets out to the customers everyday and how hard of a job everyone has to do to insure the mail is delivered. Good management involvement. Great teamwork from the employees. Sometimes staying awake was hard, but if your able to do the lifting and standing all night great job to have. Very physical.
Physically needed
Night hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Start 8:00am Sharp by organizing your daily route. Including getting magazine parcels and mail together. In a timely quickly organize fashion. Management was horrible thats it thats all. All postal co workers are hard workers. The hardest part of the job was the climate change especially winter season. The most enjoyable part was talking and meeting your routing people on your daily route.
Just bing a mail man
Kontra érvek
weather, management, shorts breaks and working Sundays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay and the work is very simple and easy, does become very tedious and boring, and not much of a home life, if you're a family person this isn't the place for you
Munkahelyi kultúra
A normal day at work is based off mail volume but its up to me to make it as positive as possible. I have learned to be patient because i deal with customers in retail. The hardest part of my job is being repetitive everyday. i enjoy the customers who look forward to seeing me .
good environment
scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
the management treats with no respect. no regards for your personal life. You work crazy hours and way to much overtime and they also want you to work your day off.